• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

twisted: should I finish and release? (pics)

Started by bearded, November 04, 2008, 06:45:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bearded

he's fast.  like a bullet.

backstory:  bullets energy made him pretty close to immortal, but due to a BAD situation, he became paralyzed.  Empress (female mentor, not designed yet) built for him a hover bike (think tron) that responds to his mind, which operates just as fast, if not faster.
William Runnings discovered a hidden bunker filled with what looked like robot and cyborg parts, some of them seeming to smell of beer and old socks.  kitbashing them together, he fashioned a suit of armor, that mostly worked.  Calling himself Iron Will, he looked forward to meeting Freedom Fighter.

the Statue itself steps down, to help Freedom Fighter and the Liberty Legion; Silver, Iron Will, and Liberty Lady.

Patrick Styles returns to the rubble of his home and finds a staff.  he immediately melts down the metal and uses the wood to make a gun, to fight the evil alien Mentors.

Epimethee

If you should? You bet! If you were to make "only" one, though, I would suggest the minuteman statue, as it would have the most diverse applications.

AfghanAnt

daglob

You're kidding, right?

OF COURSE YOU SHOULD RELEASE THEM!

What a silly question...

djfredski

laughing paradox

1. Great meshes, definitely release them.

2. It seems my dream of making the Force of July (DC) may actually happen.

bearded

i found the max files on a cd!  i will work on them now.
any ideas for other characters?  twisted earth/gamma world style.  who should man o war be replaced by?  sea urchin maybe...  woman o war?
also, would really like to get a female mentor alien skin.

AfghanAnt