• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

More than 24 enemies in Rumble Room

Started by Blitzgott, November 04, 2008, 10:20:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blitzgott

I'm sure there was a topic (or post) about it before, but since I can no longer find it, I'll ask again.

How do I increase the number of enemies for Rumble Room matches?

Thank you very much.

Previsionary

GogglesPizanno

ow_tiobe_sb

Quote from: GogglesPizanno on November 05, 2008, 12:07:09 AM
Do it Tootie.... Do it!

:huh:

ow_tiobe_sb
Phantom Bunburyist and Fop o' th' Morning

GogglesPizanno

Well how fitting for my 1000th post I should get to go off on a facts of life Tirade....
What was the deal with her and roller skates? She was always on skates.
I think the school, had hard wood floors. I mean that was a fairly prestigious private institution -- at least by early 80's sitcom standards. That cant have been good for it.

And what happened to Molly Ringwald. She was Tootie's best friend in season 1, then bam... gone. Was there a horrible accident that no one would talk about? Did she die of some terrible disease and the rest of the school couldn't deal with it so there was an unspoken silence?

And how exactly dis Mrs. Garret (where is Mr. Garret?? Did he run off with Tootie??) get approval to turn a school into Ednas Edibles? She only seemd to use the main living area... what about the rest of the school? Was it still a school? Did she secretly eliminate Molly Ringwald at the request of some evil administrator in exchange for a favorable vote by the school council to open a food shop? And did Tootie Know?

And was George Clooney really just a pretty minimum wage worker, or was he something more, something secret... Perhaps Molly Ringwalds older brother working undercover to get to the truth to his sister's disappearance and bring Edna and her edibles to justice...

I think what Im really saying is two fold.

1. I called Prev Tutie, not Tootie.
2. Prev really needs to do a facts of life mod. We should all get to play as Tootie.

1000th Post. WOO HOO!!

cmdrkoenig67

More than 24 Tooties in the Rumble Room?  Interesting.

AfghanAnt

yell0w_lantern

As long as you get to KO Blair and Natalie.  :thumbup:

stumpy

Quote from: Previsionary on November 04, 2008, 10:45:26 PMhttp://freedomreborn.net/archive/index.php?topic=42502.0

Maybe I should add it to the list of tutes thread, no?

This is a good item for the Game FAQ. I may not get to it tonight, but I will add it there in the next day or two.