• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

Scoping help: stretched body on a new mesh?

Started by laughing paradox, November 09, 2008, 05:12:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laughing paradox

I created a scope using Tommyboy's Spiderman_ironspider_tvlite and adding Ink's warbird body onto it, all through Nifskope.

That seemed to work well enough as it attached and I got the hair to attach without a problem (after some trial and error). However, I've realized that after I saved it, and uses the keyframes for the Spiderman_ironspider_tvlite, that the body stretches out. Here is what I mean:

It doesn't look TOO bad, but it is obvious. I have noticed, though, that when it uses the keyframes for Warbird, the body is fine, but then I am not able to utilize those cool tentacles in attacks; they are there just for show. Is there a fix for this?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Johnny Patches

needs special KF and its alotta work amigo.. i done it once for spider-man 6 arm son of gun took me like 3 weeks on and off to get it done

laughing paradox

Ah, I was hoping there was an easy fix. Thanks a lot, Johnny!

daglob

I've been playing with misshapen Female Basic nifs hoping to create a Plastic Woman, but until I figure out how Texas Jack and Tommyboy do Plastic Man and Mr. Fantastic, all it will be is an experiment (I keep hoping someone will beat me to it). I can actually use the bomb, puddle, and ball from TJ's work, but scoping them in and hiding them is one thing, actually getting them to work is another.