• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

New Here :D

Started by King Arachnos, November 20, 2008, 03:16:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Arachnos

Well as all of you guys know im new here. im quite interested in joining your sg i read alot about it i will put my chat handle in the chat handle thread. let me introduce myself :). Hi im Chloe and i love playing City of Heroes and City of Villains I have a few lvl 50 heroes and villains spread across servers lol. im from america (my mums side) and england (my dads side) i am 15 years old turning 16 very soon on dec 20th. im currently in school in year 10 nearly moving on to year 11 :D. well thats all i can really describe right now lol looking forward to seeing you all ingame best of luck.

KA

stumpy

I have moved your thread to the COH/COV area where people more familiar with the games will see it.

Welcome aboard. :cool:

B A D

Funeral-Pyre

Welcome to our family!  A word of advice: watch out for BAD because he's, well, he's bad!

King Arachnos

hehe tyvm for the welcomes guys ;) lol ill take your advice there funeral :D ill be looking forward to seeing you all ingame asap is there a specific uniform i have to wear if so can someone plz help me make my first FR character tyvm cya later :)

KA

MJB

No uniform in particular but be sure to join the "FR and NRF" channel in-game.

-MJB

King Arachnos

alright sure will so on the enter channel name screen i type in FR and NRF and then press ok?

B A D

Wait, didnt we at one time actually have SG colors ?

Blue and yellow? Kinda looked like the crappy old X-men uniforms?

King Arachnos

lol well i made a new character on freedom and shes a peacebringer she is currently lvl 6 almost lvl 7 her name Angel Peacebringer. hit me up when your on :)

KA

NeoDarke

Welcome to the fold...

Don't mind the psycho path...

Kommando

Quote from: NeoDarke on November 22, 2008, 02:12:24 AM
Welcome to the fold...

Which one?

King Arachnos

lol sure thing neo  ^_^ anyways ty all for making me welcome and i look forward to seeing you all ingame :)

NeoDarke

Quote from: Kommando on November 22, 2008, 01:53:23 PM
Quote from: NeoDarke on November 22, 2008, 02:12:24 AM
Welcome to the fold...

Which one?

Good question... I haven't really been active enough to be The Psycho Path, maybe a wacko, but not 'The Psycho Path'... Hmm...

Valandar

I thought the Psycho Path was the one to the left at that fork near that Forum up under "Film, Television, Video and Music Discussion"...

NeoDarke

Quote from: Valandar on November 23, 2008, 09:24:01 AM
I thought the Psycho Path was the one to the left at that fork near that Forum up under "Film, Television, Video and Music Discussion"...

Or it could be the path to work, depending on what ya do for a living...

Welcome aboard!!! and Mikey is real one to watch out for :O

MikeB7

Hiya!  I'm Mikey!  Watch me! 

*dances*

*falls down*

*poses on floor all cool-like*

Have you joined the FR and NRF channel yet?  That's where we all talk and organize nightly teaming.  Me, I'm villainside pretty much all the time (I enjoy it more), but we regularly try to work out co-op (35+) stuff.

Hiya!

King Arachnos

hehe ty for the welcome everyone yeah i have joined the FR and NRF :
D