• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

X-men

Started by qazwsx, November 21, 2008, 10:37:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

qazwsx

http://www.steekr.com/n/50-17/share/LNK61484927a733f2566/
Beta test. Description soon, download both, install freedom force....rar into C:\ first then patch over with ffx3.rar. It may or may not work properly if you do not extract directly to C:\. First, second and fourth mission by previsionary. Full description and credits soon.

qazwsx

Someone please tell me when you've completed the third mission, there are supposed to be two endings.

AfghanAnt

You do realize it is like a two hour difference between these posts and honestly the patching is probably going to be your main problem with getting people to play it. Instead of just releasing it, you should have found a couple people you trusted and asked them.

Previsionary

In inclusion to what AA said...

Um, you used some of my coding and w/e from a mod and not once did it cross your mind to actually ask me? You know I did post that I wouldn't be ok with people hijacking my code unless I knew them well enough to carry on my work. Way to give me quite a negative blow.

Furthermore, not many people are going to redownload FFX3 and FFVTTR especially when combined files = approximately 200 MB.

the_ultimate_evil

seriously man, that's just really bad form. this community is so tight nit all it took was a little search or a pm to find out where everyone stood.

qazwsx

Yeah, I should have asked/planned to ask before the official release, but it's not so much using your code as including it, ie. my mission continues after yours, I guess I could easily seperate them if you wanted. what's w/e? effort?

Previsionary

Quote from: qazwsx on November 22, 2008, 05:07:32 PM
Yeah, I should have asked/planned to ask before the official release, but it's not so much using your code as including it, ie. my mission continues after yours, I guess I could easily seperate them if you wanted. what's w/e? effort?

I wouldn't like it included. I would rather it be separated as most (IE: all but one or two) of my mods do roll together. W/E = Whatever. A good deal of my mods also include custom content that weren't released outside of said mod. You could've just said, "this is 'my' continuation of so and so" instead of including items you didn't have the discretion to use. ^_^

guess the "don't have discussions in the release forum" rule went out the window...*shrugs*