• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

Irredeemable Ant Man Question

Started by Dr.Volt, November 28, 2008, 10:04:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Volt

So yeah, I finally read the Irredeemable Ant Man tpb 1 and 2.  And I'm sooooooooooo glad that I finally put out the hard earned $$ for them.  It's hilarious.  The guy is a serious dirt bag!  I don't know how he ever made it into SHIELD in the first place!

But I actually have a question I hope someone can answer for me...it's a pretty simple actually:

[spoiler]I understand he dies eventually.  But his death does not occurr by the end of TPB #2 like I might of thought.  Where and how did his death occurr?  Guess that's actually two questions.  Even though he's such a slime ball, I actually wish he didn't die.[/spoiler]

Well, thanks for your help!!

Podmark

He's not dead! He's a regular character in Avengers: The Initiative starting with issue 7 I believe. And he's funny there too.

murs47

Dr.Volt

Quote from: murs47 on November 28, 2008, 12:05:28 PM
Quote from: Podmark on November 28, 2008, 10:15:32 AM
And he's funny there too.

And he's still irredeemable.:D

Oh cool!  I don't know where I got the idea he was dead.  Great guys!  Thanks!

Podmark

Actually it's issue 8 of the Initiative that he first appears in. Rumor is (and this is just a rumor) Ant Man will move to Thunderbolts following Secret Invasion.

You might be thinking of the previous Ant-Man, Scott Lang, who died in Avengers Disassembled.