• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

female_basic to male_basic

Started by Johnny Patches, December 01, 2008, 08:57:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny Patches

ok here is a easier way i found to do it.. i used byds evol bobby mesh cause the body frame was smaller then the male basic..ok here we go.. open female_longhair mesh with nifskope, now remove the whole weapon branch..i use the female_longhair mesh for now but im sure it would work for the basic also.. open the evol bobby mesh in nifskope, copy the whole weapon branch, then paiste the whole weapon branch to the scene root for the female_longhair mesh most important change the name of the NiNode female_longhair to male_bobby. save it.. take the kf from evol bobby mesh add it to the female_longhair mesh folder and the should work.. the only thing i see with this trick is that the neck on the female looks shorter
someone try this please and let me know if it works for you too.. or is it just a fluke.. :unsure:

Zivon23

I tried it with Ink's Jessie Quick as a base and it was distorted at all joints.

~Z23~

Johnny Patches

Quote from: Zivon23 on December 02, 2008, 06:11:52 AM
I tried it with Ink's Jessie Quick as a base and it was distorted at all joints.

~Z23~
thanks mr z i havent had time to try it with a male basic yet  :cool:.. i been boxing with head cold i have.. :(