• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

Question: Which version does everyone play now and where can I get all meshes?

Started by Trilan, December 05, 2008, 09:47:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trilan

I loved FF to death and never got around to the Third Reich. Which version does everyone play and create skins/meshes for?

Also, does anyone have like a master mesh upload on Megaupload or anything or do we still have to individually download 500 meshes off yahoo?

Thanks yall!

catwhowalksbyhimself

Given that there are thousands of meshes, that would be silly.  Find the ones you like and download them.  The mesh forum can help you there.

As for games, most of the community, although not all, has moved on to  :ffvstr:

Podmark

I use/work in  :ffvstr: exclusively. There's three reasons really.
1. FFX on  :ffvstr: has more options.
2. It simplifies skoping.
3. it's just simpler concentrating on one game rather than two.

All my skopes (and almost every skin I do these days has a skope) are  :ffvstr: exclusive.

BentonGrey

Well, there isn't a megaupload per se, but the final release of the DCUG will function as one for DC meshes.  I've got some...ohh, I've lost count, but some 3-400 characters, I think.

Panther_Gunn

Quote from: BentonGrey on December 06, 2008, 08:18:48 AM
Well, there isn't a megaupload per se, but the final release of the DCUG will function as one for DC meshes.  I've got some...ohh, I've lost count, but some 3-400 characters, I think.

And that's an advertisement for vapor-ware if I ever heard one!   :lol:

BentonGrey

Awww :(  Ha, I've been tryin', the darn thing just keeps growing on me!

GogglesPizanno

BentonGrey

Well, Fallout 3 already beat me.  I bet I can beat Jagged Alliance 3 though!  At least I've put out a Beta...so there! :P