• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

Complete list of what damage types do?

Started by irrevenant2, December 06, 2008, 07:02:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

irrevenant2

Sorry for the newb question and hopefully there's an easy answer:

Is there a complete list somewhere of what all the damage types in Freedom Force (Not FFvtTR) do?  A lot of them are obvious, of course, but things like "Hex", "Commuted Sentence", "Balance" etc. are more ambiguous.

I'm just replaying FF for the first time in YEARS and I've forgotten a lot of this stuff. :(

Thanks.

AfghanAnt

Hex = Random status attack

Commuted Sentence = Remedy for status attack

Balance = evenly distributions health points

Hope that helps.

Previsionary

The manual on the game cd tells what every power does not to mention that while making a herofile in game there's a pretty useful description on the side fo the screen that explains its function. There are a few sites with all this posted, but it's easier just to look through the manual (printed copy or pdf).

irrevenant2

Quote from: Previsionary on December 06, 2008, 07:34:50 PMThe manual on the game cd tells what every power does
How embarassing.  I must've missed that page 2 or 3 times.  Thanks.

Quote from: Previsionary on December 06, 2008, 07:34:50 PMnot to mention that while making a herofile in game there's a pretty useful description on the side of the screen that explains its function.
Unfortunately not for damage types.  They have to be selected from a dropdown and the mouseover doesn't work for them - it just tells you what the dropdown control itself does.

Thanks again!

bearded

i've been playing since the beginning, and i'm still a little lost on some of the powers.  what does rally do?  i gave it to my cap america, and see no effect in the game.

Previsionary

Quote from: bearded on December 07, 2008, 02:18:03 AM
i've been playing since the beginning, and i'm still a little lost on some of the powers.  what does rally do?  i gave it to my cap america, and see no effect in the game.

http://freedomreborn.net/archive/index.php?topic=47184.0

Epimethee

In addition, the FFX manual describes the standard power effects: http://ffx.freedomforceforever.com/manual.htm under Attack Types > Standard Attack Types. (I hate frames)