• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

you are a kryptonite monstrosity

Started by bearded, December 08, 2008, 05:42:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bearded

i just read in superman/batman #44 that normal ppl radiated with kryptonite become monstrous versions of themselves.  what do you (or your avatar) become?
I am Megalo.  monstrous hulking body powered by power of the mind and ego.  the more i wins the stronger i get.  don't belittle me!
how about you?

The Phantom Eyebrow

I am NOT a Kryptonite Monstrosity!  That is a SCURRILOUS ALLEGATION!!!

On the contrary, I am a vibranium delight...  ^_^

bearded

Quote from: The Phantom Eyebrow on December 08, 2008, 04:36:45 PM
I am NOT a Kryptonite Monstrosity!  That is a SCURRILOUS ALLEGATION!!!

On the contrary, I am a vibranium delight...  ^_^

ok.  i see.  that's the way it is?  alright then, Megalo will force it apon you, all who dare post in this thread.
kryptonite poisoning you into...
the Arching Brow!  you now have prehensile hair that exudes static lightning.  the electricity has gone to your head, making you very mercurial.

ow_tiobe_sb

*wanders into thread*

I'm a cryptic atrocity.  May I play?

ow_tiobe_sb
Phantom Bunburyist and Fop o' th' Morning

BWPS

The Phantom Eyebrow

Quote from: bearded on December 09, 2008, 12:09:10 AM
ok.  i see.  that's the way it is?  alright then, Megalo will force it apon you, all who dare post in this thread.
kryptonite poisoning you into...
the Arching Brow!  you now have prehensile hair that exudes static lightning.  the electricity has gone to your head, making you very mercurial.

:lol: Heh, yannow I'm not sure that the kryptonite has wrought much of a change...

bearded

Quote from: ow_tiobe_sb on December 09, 2008, 08:32:27 AM
*wanders into thread*

I'm a cryptic atrocity.  May I play?

ow_tiobe_sb
Phantom Bunburyist and Fop o' th' Morning
at night you transform into a ravening monster, a troll that only loves to kill.  in a tophat and double vested.  gentleman jackanape, the ultra polite.

bearded

Quote from: BWPS on December 09, 2008, 08:55:32 AM
THE COLORS, DUKE! THE COLORS!
you absorb the different colors of kryptonite and your skin tone matches the color you absorb.  you can then project the affects of that onto other ppl, by poking them with your stick.
you are...Kryptomight!

Deaths Jester

Bah!!! I'm a monstrosity by myself already, so go blow ti out ye tailpipe!!!!

bearded

Quote from: Deaths Jester on December 14, 2008, 11:04:51 AM
it's true.  it took longer for the kryptonite to infect you, due to your state.  you know.  becuase you are a jester.
but it hits, suddenly.  and you become...a vampire!  full fledged vampire.  but don't the wrong idea.  you are not a nosferatu.  you're not even an ann rice vampire.  you are a pretty effite prancing vampire. and you would give up all your powers for the love of a mortal.
but make no mistake, you are a monster.  when the sunlight hits you, you get all sparkly like the princess diamond collection getting ready for the ice capades.
your name is...Twilight!

The Phantom Eyebrow

Quote from: bearded on December 15, 2008, 07:23:28 PM
Quote from: Deaths Jester on December 14, 2008, 11:04:51 AM
it's true.  it took longer for the kryptonite to infect you, due to your state.  you know.  becuase you are a jester.
but it hits, suddenly.  and you become...a vampire!  full fledged vampire.  but don't the wrong idea.  you are not a nosferatu.  you're not even an ann rice vampire.  you are a pretty effite prancing vampire. and you would give up all your powers for the love of a mortal.
but make no mistake, you are a monster.  when the sunlight hits you, you get all sparkly like the princess diamond collection getting ready for the ice capades.
your name is...Twilight!

^_^ Oooooh... sparkly...