• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

Oh BBC, your puns never fail to amuse me...

Started by zuludelta, December 09, 2008, 03:53:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

captainspud

When the world is mine, anyone caught deploying a pun will have their skeleton removed through the soles of their feet.

Puns = the greatest source of unmitigated evil in the world.

Camma

BlueBard

Quote from: captainspud on December 10, 2008, 08:57:06 AM
When the world is mine, anyone caught deploying a pun will have their skeleton removed through the soles of their feet.

I'm surprised you're willing to wait.

I guess you have a bone to pick with all punsters, huh?

Panther_Gunn

And the punsters crawl out of the woodwork!

But, I suppose that's Spud's major bone of contention with them.

BlueBard

I think he wants to make sure they experience the agony of de feet.

Gremlin

captainspud

I know where you all live and I'm sending mental patients to your homes with knives and rope.

BWPS

Quote from: captainspud on December 10, 2008, 08:33:30 PM
I know where you all live and I'm sending mental patients to your homes with knives and rope.

Well I'll be at work, and I'll probably be out late. So whoever you send will have to be... patient.

Panther_Gunn

Alright, property values just went up!!   :thumbup:

However, if they don't like the area, I hope they'll cut me a little slack.

BlueBard

I highly doubt you can find anyone crazy enough to come to the Detroit area.  Their weapons will be stolen and turned in at the nearest recycling center for the going price.

So I think you'll have to scrap that plan.

tommyboy

The Phantom Eyebrow

In all fairness, the original BBC headline works a lot bettah, if you read it wiv the right Lahdin accent.   

And, if I might be allowed a moment to evaricate preponderously, can I just praise Tommyboy for that last post!?  It was, as they say, made of win.  Never mind your mental knives and rope, I'm of a mind that this has been a razor-sharp thread!