• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

Suggestions for Pieces-Parts/Amazonia

Started by daglob, December 10, 2008, 05:55:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daglob

Okay, I'm still working on Wonder Woman from Amazonia, and my scoping skills have improve to the point that I may just make something releaseable. I scoped the cape from Male Alpha onto the derrier of Ink's Black Queen, hid her cape and shoulder-thingies. Now I'm looking for a couple of stars to put on her hips, a thing like a curtain valence to hang in front of her crotch, and a pony tail.

Any suggestions?

OhI tried a couple of things using Female Longhair for the pony tail. The less said about the results the better.

laughing paradox

Raven by Ink is good for a loincloth.

Post a picture of the character you want to make so we can perhaps help you better with suggestions.

daglob

I had started a thread about this before, but I can't find it.

This is what she looked like before I added the cape on her behind.

laughing paradox

For the stars, I think you're going to have to alpha enable a mesh piece, like a belt buckle.

For the front curtain-rod thing, you can maybe try.. hmm, that's hard. I would recommend another alpha-enabled loincloth or cape or scarf? The skinning will have to show the creases. That doesn't seem like a satisfying choice, though. Hopefully someone else can suggest something better.

The skin looks good so far!

detourne_me

how about using Renegade's Pariot for the stars,  he's got perfect star pieces on the mesh.  and for the skirt thingy,  how about using Ink's Mastermind's shoulder draping thing...  I'm suggesting it because both Tomato and AA have skinned curtain rod looking shoulder drapes for it,   maybe if you hex it down, and then place it on the waist...
or you could even just use a regular skirt from tommyboy or renegade and alpha-enable it so it hangs..

daglob

Ah, all good suggestions. I'll try 'em and see waht I get.

Any idea about the pony tail?

Podmark

I'd throw a small disc in front of her neck. Tommy's tv meshes have some.

I don't see a ponytail? Need an idea of what it looks like to suggest anything.

laughing paradox

Check out Tommyboy's Valkyrie.. she has a braided ponytail piece, if that's what you're looking for.

I don't know if he has a preview picture of his Valkyrie, since it's in a yahoo group, but you can see it on my site, under the Marvel:Serpent Society section, with Fer De Lance.

daglob

It doesn't show on the action figure, but in the story she has a pony tail that changes length for dramatic emphasis.

bearded

hair has bothered me for years.  clump of verts.
your 'dramatic emphasis' made me think of starfire, and that made me think of starfires flight fx.
what if you recolored her flight fx to black, shrank it down a little, made it shorter and thinner and then attached it to the back of her head, using ffx code or maybe even permenantly attaching with nifskope?