Ultimate DC - Robin

Started by murs47, December 10, 2008, 09:24:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

murs47

Quote from: martialstorm on December 13, 2008, 12:00:47 PM
DC should take this up and call it Earth 47

Yeah, I tried already....didn't work.

Quote*Calls Dan Didio*

Murs: Hello, Dan. Got this idea. Ultimate DC. What do you think?

Bizzaro: Me am Dan, me am help you.

Murs: Oh, hey Bizzaro. What's crackin, besides your skin? No, that's a bad joke...I know. Is Dan there?

Bizzaro: Yes, Dan am here.

Murs: Cool, could you grab him for me?

Bizzaro: Me am get Dan for you. Hello.

*click*

Murs: Hello? Dang you Bizzaro.

Quote from: billdamn22 on December 13, 2008, 11:07:33 AM
These are amazing. I love the thought put into their back stories as well. You have me anticipating your next one... :thumbup:

Well thanks Bill, I appreciate that. I've been trying my best to add an interesting twist without bombarding people with a wall of text. I've also driven Previsionary insane with peer edits.

Thanks all, for the comments. :)

miguelyanke

Genial design!!!!! I'd like to see more!!!

This Ultimate version looks WONDERFUL!!!!

XD what about a mod?....

laughing paradox

I can only hope there's a Lady Shiva iteration in your League of Shadows! How many more members of the League are there?

murs47

Quote from: laughing paradox on December 13, 2008, 03:22:24 PM
I can only hope there's a Lady Shiva iteration in your League of Shadows! How many more members of the League are there?

Two more that I'll be showing. That'll make-up the inner circle of the league. Shiva, however, is not one of them. :unsure:

Gremlin

Congratulations--you've made me actually like Jason Todd as the Red Hood. Props. These are fantastic, murs--keep it up! :thumbup:

murs47

League of Shadows: Merlyn

Merlyn: Publicly known as Merlyn "The Magician" during his years as a Hollywood performer. The stunt double during the hit Robin Hood live action series was his most well known accomplishment. He also won the gold medal in every archery competition he participated in during the '84 Olympics. When the Robin Hood series concluded, he slowly faded from the spotlight. With his bank account depleted and the women gone, Merlyn disappeared from the public's eye only to re-emerge with the League of Shadows a decade later.

pr1983

awesome stuff man, really... great stories, great skins...

*waits anxiously to see your superman, assuming you have one*

Gremlin

I repeat, fantastic stuff. Very evocative of the hooded Green Arrow design.

bat1987

Niice, really diggin` the design!

UnkoMan

That face work is somethin' else. I've got to say, the Red Hood's mask looks wonderful too. And the jacket is very nice.

You know what I almost like most though? These preview pics. They just look pretty darn cool.

murs47

League of Shadows: Robin

skope by Mystik

Robin: Damian Wayne, the son of Bruce and Talia, was groomed since his childhood to take over as the future leader of the league. The youngest member of the inner circle, Damian is sometimes miscalculated as a weakling to opposing groups. They find the error of their thinking in the afterlife.

Podmark

Merlyn looks good, his face is excellent, but I really like the design for Robin. Not sure what it is but it works for me. Not sure about the hair though, he looks like he's going bald.

You're really pumping these out. It's cool because it's been so long since we've seen much from you.

Courtnall6

Somebody is in the zone!  ;)

All good stuff murs. I really like the Tiger design. :cool:

My only problem would be with Robin's mask. It seems a bit too clunky for that design. I'd go with something sleeker.

juancho

Quote from: Courtnall6 on December 14, 2008, 11:20:54 AM
My only problem would be with Robin's mask. It seems a bit too clunky for that design. I'd go with something sleeker.

I'm with C6 here, but I really love all the other stuff you have been doing, especially that bats
I have lots of Dc desings if u ever are interested on seeing them just let me know
keep up the excelent job man :D

docdelorean88

That robin is great, I like the Kyle Rayner mask, but too think it is a little to heavy looking. Great stuff, Now bring on the rest of the mainstream JLers!

murs47

Quote from: Podmark on December 14, 2008, 11:16:51 AM
Merlyn looks good, his face is excellent, but I really like the design for Robin. Not sure what it is but it works for me. Not sure about the hair though, he looks like he's going bald.

You're really pumping these out. It's cool because it's been so long since we've seen much from you.

He's going bald at 20! Poor Damian. :( Thanks Pod, I'll get on that.

All good stuff murs. I really like the Tiger design. :cool:

Thank you, 'tis my favorite. Sadly, I don't think I'll be able to match it.

Quote from: juancho on December 14, 2008, 11:43:36 AM

I'm with C6 here, but I really love all the other stuff you have been doing, especially that bats
I have lots of Dc desings if u ever are interested on seeing them just let me know
keep up the excelent job man :D

I'll see what I can do about the mask. It's an actual skoped on piece. I'll play around a bit.

As for your designs, I'd love to see them.

Quote from: UnkoMan on December 14, 2008, 09:34:56 AM
You know what I almost like most though? These preview pics. They just look pretty darn cool.

Thanks. ^_^

Quote from: pr1983 on December 14, 2008, 02:49:17 AM
*waits anxiously to see your superman, assuming you have one*

His escape pod ran out of gas half way to Earth. :unsure:

Quote from: docdelorean88 on December 14, 2008, 12:16:04 PM
That robin is great, I like the Kyle Rayner mask, but too think it is a little to heavy looking. Great stuff, Now bring on the rest of the mainstream JLers!

I'm gonna take a quick break, I've got finals this week. But, the Justice League is next.

Thanks for the comments and critiques everyone. :)

docdelorean88

Yeah! The Justice League Rules! till he gets back lets all do the wave! I'll start :figurefananim

Well, come on you know you want to, any smilie with hands will work!
:lol: Just kidding, these are looking ausome though! can't wait to see the rest. :D

Figure Fan

Haha! Doc you used my smiley! :)

Murs Murs Murs..

I'm so anticipating some of the other JLAers like Martian Manhunter. These skins have been uber cool.

miguelyanke

Quote from: murs47 on December 14, 2008, 12:37:01 PM
Quote from: Podmark on December 14, 2008, 11:16:51 AM

He's going bald at 20! Poor Damian. :( Thanks Pod, I'll get on that.

I'm bald at 20... U-.- Genetics has the faire.

I'm with C6, the mask looks strange, maybe you coul reduce it or add some shadow to incorporate into the mesh

pr1983

Quote from: murs47 on December 14, 2008, 12:37:01 PM
His escape pod ran out of gas half way to Earth. :unsure:

:angry:

:(

:P

cool robin though...

laughing paradox

Nothing short of fantastic.

I can't wait to see what else you've got up your sleeves.

djfredski

AfghanAnt

I saw these and was really happy, especially with Batman. It made me want to dust off some of my Superman redesigns.