• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

Wolverine and the X-Men

Started by detourne_me, September 28, 2007, 12:45:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Podmark

Ep 12 was on tonight:
[spoiler]This was the Cyclops episode where he takes on everyone and keeps on kicking. It was pretty awesome. Scott thinks Sinister has Jean and hunts down the Marauders to find Sinister. Finally Cyclops is worn down by an evil Madrox and needs to be saved by the X-Men but it was still very cool. Sinister didn't have Jean.

But why was Archlight a dude??[/spoiler]

zuludelta

Quote from: Podmark on November 30, 2008, 12:19:39 AM
Ep 12 was on tonight:
[spoiler]This was the Cyclops episode where he takes on everyone and keeps on kicking. It was pretty awesome. Scott thinks Sinister has Jean and hunts down the Marauders to find Sinister. Finally Cyclops is worn down by an evil Madrox and needs to be saved by the X-Men but it was still very cool. Sinister didn't have Jean.

But why was Archlight a dude??[/spoiler]

Thanks for the episode summary Pod. Missed it and don't feel like sifting through the internet for a re-broadcast. While I've been impressed by the show's writing and adaptation of long-standing X-Men themes given the limitations of what they can and can't do (the show has to pass Canadian TV's C8 rating, after all), the poor technical animation and (and more importantly) direction have all but turned me off the show. 

Previsionary

Probably because the character in question was also a male in the AOA timeline. The show does seem to mix a lot of things together...reference wise.

Talavar

So I've been trying to find out if YTV aired Wolverine and the X-Men this past weekend, and this is what I've been able to find: YTV's website still lists the show, but says that no episodes are currently scheduled, while Wikipedia said: "NOTE: From here onwards Wolverine and the X-Men will be aired by Teletoon, who have acquired exclusive distribution rights for Marvel shows in Canada. New episodes will begin in January 2009, unless Teletoon decides to air the series in the beginning, in which case there will be a further 3 month delay."  That note comes after the episode description for Excessive Force, the previous episode.

I imagine Teletoon will probably start airing the episodes from the beginning again (it would be weird for a new network not to), so colour me annoyed.

Podmark

Well YTV didn't air Wolverine and the X-Men because of a Christmas special last week, and all of their Saturday night programming is being replaced with Christmas specials this week.

Hadn't heard about the Teletoon thing so we'll have to see. But yeah I'd imagine they'd begin from the beginning.

herodad1

have they shown the hulk episode yet?if so...what happens?has juggernaut made an appearance yet?

zuludelta

Quote from: herodad1 on December 11, 2008, 12:39:05 PM
have they shown the hulk episode yet?if so...what happens?has juggernaut made an appearance yet?

They showed it in Canada three weeks ago IIRC, and a few weeks before that in Europe(?)/South America(?). I think somebody posted an episode summary in this thread.

Ajax

[spoiler]Hulk beat the crap out of Wolverine and then out of Nick Fury. The end.[/spoiler]

|