• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

Initiative Crusader

Started by USAgent, December 20, 2008, 02:47:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

USAgent

I am tying to create a hero file for Pod's skin/skope the Crusader.  I have followed the Initiative since day one so this character is kinda familier to me, but creating a hero file with a reality altering power isnt all that easy.  He is defintly not a "all powerfull" character. There is only a certain radius he can effect with his Freedon ring, plus he is very vunerable when not using the ring (last Initiative issue).
I was wondering if anybody was familier with what he has used his ring to do so far. 

so far this is what I have
Average stats with 6 energy.
attributes:
Flyer
disguise (skrull)
heavy hitter (strength enhanced)

powers:
basic melee
Enhanced strength melee
super speed sprint (used to catch skryll yellow jacket)
freedom ring active defense (not sure how I'm gonna represent this)
direct null powers (against skrull yellowjacket)
direct statis (Freedom Ring used aganst Iron Maniac)
direct alter vision (hypnosis)-what he did to 3D Man to throw his "skrull vision" off
direct alteration (seems like a good idea)

Any other thoughts or ideas I can use for this guy?

Podmark

You can throw in some shapeshifter type attacks like a stretch melee. Even though he was hiding his skrullness his stated power was shapeshifting.

I can't recall anything else he did with the Freedom Ring off the top of my head, except creating skrull women for his amusement. I know Freedom Ring (the hero) created armor and some other things but Crusader never did that. Technically he can do anything as long as he concentrates, as long as it fits in his radius so I'd keep all attacks to medium radius, maybe short.