• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

Young Avengers?

Started by Thuellai, December 22, 2008, 02:54:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thuellai

Managed to find a number of really good Young Avengers skins/meshes, but I'm still missing these three:

Iron Lad
Hawkeye
Stature

Any help?

Zivon23

I have Iron Lad on my home computer  I can send it to you when i get home.

Tommyboy has a Stature mesh on his site I believe.

~Z23~

Previsionary

Quote from: Thuellai on December 22, 2008, 02:54:20 AM
Managed to find a number of really good Young Avengers skins/meshes, but I'm still missing these three:

Iron Lad
Hawkeye
Stature

Any help?

Juancho/AA did hawkeye and it's on heroforce.

AfghanAnt

There is an amazingly awesome unfinished skope and skin of Stature on my harddrive with about a million other skins/skopes. I promise I'll finish her before Allan and Jim are back on Young Avengers.

Podmark

Quote from: AfghanAnt on December 22, 2008, 12:12:52 PM
There is an amazingly awesome unfinished skope and skin of Stature on my harddrive with about a million other skins/skopes. I promise I'll finish her before Allan and Jim are back on Young Avengers.

Ah so it's still in the works, good. Every so often I get the urge to skin Stature but I'll hold off.

AfghanAnt

Quote from: Podmark on December 22, 2008, 12:28:44 PM

Ah so it's still in the works, good. Every so often I get the urge to skin Stature but I'll hold off.

I'm probably going to reskope her but if you want you can take her. I have like a million other skins to work on.

Podmark

Quote from: AfghanAnt on December 22, 2008, 01:12:13 PM
Quote from: Podmark on December 22, 2008, 12:28:44 PM

I'm probably going to reskope her but if you want you can take her. I have like a million other skins to work on.

hmmmm I may well take you up on that offer. I've been rereading YA this week and with Slott's Mighty coming out I just know I'm going to be dying to skin her.
She is my favorite member of the team.