Please login or register.

Login with email, password and session length

News:

Happy 15th Birthday, Freedom Force!

Author Topic: Ring the Bell Part Trois  (Read 9171 times)

Offline detourne_me

• Manipulator of mental motion sickness
    • Force of Paradox!
Re: Ring the Bell Part Trois
« Reply #60 on: March 11, 2014, 10:46:46 AM »
I'm ringing the bell for SickAlice!
Man has that dude been on a roll!
So many releases lately!
Great job!

Offline Bloodshadow

• Bloodshadow's Freedom Force Stuff
« Reply #61 on: March 11, 2014, 08:20:02 PM »
Ringing the bell for Sick Alice also, He's given us some awesome new meshes to play with :thumbup:

Offline Cyber Burn

« Reply #62 on: March 12, 2014, 01:17:08 AM »
I can't believe I've never seen this thread before, great concept.

I'll add to the list of guys ringing the bell for SickAlice, but I've got to ring it for Daglob as well, he is a lean, mean skinning machine!  :thumbup:

Offline John Jr.

• Legionnaire
« Reply #63 on: September 29, 2014, 11:11:37 PM »
Ring a ding for Sick Alice, Windblown, Daglob and Grenadier, for their incredible gifts to the community in the last weeks. And to Cyber Burn, for all his efforts to keep our "history" alive, sharing a lot of older content.
Take a bow, gentlemen.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 11:13:15 PM by John Jr. »

Offline spydermann93

« Reply #64 on: September 29, 2014, 11:40:57 PM »
Ring a ding for Sick Alice, Windblown, Daglob and Grenadier, for their incredible gifts to the community in the last weeks. And to Cyber Burn, for all his efforts to keep our "history" alive, sharing a lot of older content.
Take a bow, gentlemen.

HEAR, HEAR!!

Also, a big thanks to Cyber and Sioux City Dynamo for helping folks get their own avatars.  Seriously, thank you guys so much!
« Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 11:44:26 PM by spydermann93 »

Offline MikeB7

• Titans
  • Freakalaciously Phunkaficationalized!!
    • http://frp.unlimited2.net/fxforce/public_html/index.html
« Reply #65 on: November 24, 2014, 09:20:15 AM »
Ring of the bell for everybody on this board today.  It took over my life for years and was tremendously influential and helpful.  It's heartwarming and encouraging to see this place live on.

Offline MJB

• aka: Meejub, Emjaybee, Frosty...
  • I Draw Stuff Sometimes!
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #66 on: November 25, 2014, 10:15:21 AM »
Ditto what Uncle Mikey said.

Offline Glitch Girl

• ERROR: Title not found
  • Titans
  • If it's stupid and it works, it's not stupid.
« Reply #67 on: November 25, 2014, 03:11:26 PM »
Thirded.  I love this little oasis on the internet.  Y'all have helped  me get through some tough times.  Thank you.
-Glitch Girl

"Cynicism is not maturity, do not mistake the one for the other. If you truly cannot accept a story where someone does the right thing because itís the right thing to do, that says far more about who you are than these characters." - Greg Rucka

Offline SickAlice

• Virtual prophet and aspiring beet farmer
  • bing cherry
    • The Litterbox aka MeanJellybean
« Reply #68 on: November 25, 2014, 05:18:09 PM »
Thank you. And a ring back out to anyone and everyone else. Any content I can provide is only an extension of what's been provided for me and what I've been taught by others to do. And equally just for this and everyone being here and how it's helped fill a void on my own side of the world.

Offline SickAlice

• Virtual prophet and aspiring beet farmer
  • bing cherry
    • The Litterbox aka MeanJellybean
« Reply #69 on: May 25, 2017, 04:47:21 PM »
Ring for everyone again. I come back so much now and you all give me so much in turn. Just by being cool really. I'm struggling with a lot and can say this feels like coming home to family on a holiday but more so when I was a child and they we're still living. Also as far as internet is concerned. There are other nice places to be online and I firmly think any social network can be pleasing if managed right, but this forum just lacks the disrespect found in many others. Even when debates break out they don't cross that nasty line and everyone here seems to practice an elegance. I love actually bragging about the people here. Thank you all for being totally awesome and more for being so talented and inspirational. Every one of you brings some kind of great yet modest skill to the table and everyone, and this is what's inspirational, has a knack for challenging themselves and adapting to learning new things. It puts a smile on my face when I see someone who was confused about something and more maybe saying they "couldn't" in less than a years time doing it like it's second nature, that and how kindly everyone lifts another up as opposed to place that say " Google it " to noobs. Yeah I could rant a page away on this. Freedom Force Forever!

Offline spydermann93

« Reply #70 on: May 25, 2017, 06:26:46 PM »
Right back at ya, SA :D

Always glad to see you around and I hope that whatever struggles you're going through don't last much longer. If you ever need an ear to listen, I'm only a pm away :)

Offline docdelorean88

• "If your gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style!"
« Reply #71 on: June 26, 2017, 05:25:32 AM »
Ring for everyone again. I come back so much now and you all give me so much in turn. Just by being cool really. I'm struggling with a lot and can say this feels like coming home to family on a holiday but more so when I was a child and they we're still living. Also as far as internet is concerned. There are other nice places to be online and I firmly think any social network can be pleasing if managed right, but this forum just lacks the disrespect found in many others. Even when debates break out they don't cross that nasty line and everyone here seems to practice an elegance. I love actually bragging about the people here. Thank you all for being totally awesome and more for being so talented and inspirational. Every one of you brings some kind of great yet modest skill to the table and everyone, and this is what's inspirational, has a knack for challenging themselves and adapting to learning new things. It puts a smile on my face when I see someone who was confused about something and more maybe saying they "couldn't" in less than a years time doing it like it's second nature, that and how kindly everyone lifts another up as opposed to place that say " Google it " to noobs. Yeah I could rant a page away on this. Freedom Force Forever!
Piggy Backing on Sick Alice here, serious RING for the community. It is filled with some of the kindest people i have ever known. I was made to feel welcome here a long long time ago, and watch in awe as new people still trickle in, and are accepted just the same. Thanks guys, really, just thank you all so much.
"Roads, Where we're going we don't need... Roads"