News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Ring the Bell Part Trois

Started by MJB, December 23, 2008, 06:43:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alaric

Yay! Big, BIG bell ring for Randy, as well as for Stumpy and anyone else, official mod or otherwise, who helped fix the problem, devise a workaround, or inform others of what was going on!
Fear the "A"!!!

Tortuga

The Hitman

Outcast

A huge BONG to Mr. Randy Ripoff and Stumpy for fixing the problems with the forum. :)

BentonGrey

God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

WyldFyre

For another year of continuing content and keeping people interested in the best Super-Hero RPG around and for all of the great artists and friends here at FR and for one of the best online communities around a very hearty thank you and best wishes for the season and the coming year.

<rings bell vigorously for 10 minutes>
For Freedom!

Zapow

A big ring-a-ding to Stumpy, Glitch Girl and Randy for getting FR back up and running! Thanks guys!
[img width=145 height=45]http://home.cogeco.ca/~gdaybloke/HB/hbanim.gif[/img]

"I hold to a simple philosophy: Just assume everyone's a piece of crap and then be pleasantly surprised if you find anyone who ain't." - Luke Cage

John Jr.

Quote from: Zapow on August 17, 2011, 02:34:56 PM
A big ring-a-ding to Stumpy, Glitch Girl and Randy for getting FR back up and running! Thanks guys!

I agree and a ring-a-ding to Tomato, Benton and everyone who helped us to have a shelter in ToF when we were homeless.

Epimethee

Echoing Zapow and John Jr. – a BIG thank you for all the work, everybody!

(Even if I suspect that the whole plot was a supervillain team-up between His Evil Mastermindness the Randy and the garden-grown gangster Tomato, who probably created a clone of Glitch Girl to use her glitchy aura.Stumpy, Benton and a few other probably played a role in all this, but I couldn't get my hands on every issue of the FR/ToF crossover event.)
FFX add-on for FFvsTTR at ffx.freedomforceforever.com

stumpy

Quote from: Epimethee on August 18, 2011, 12:09:21 PM(Even if I suspect that the whole plot was a supervillain team-up between His Evil Mastermindness the Randy and the garden-grown gangster Tomato, who probably created a clone of Glitch Girl to use her glitchy aura.Stumpy, Benton and a few other probably played a role in all this, but I couldn't get my hands on every issue of the FR/ToF crossover event.)

Just wait for the graphic novel edition, Crisis on Infinite Forums! The first issue will be "Who Is the Anti-Moderator?"  :lol:
Courage is knowing it might hurt, and doing it anyway. Stupidity is the same. And that's why life is hard. - Jeremy Goldberg

catwhowalksbyhimself

Big ring, again, for everyone who helped us through and past this.
I am the cat that walks by himself, all ways are alike to me.

Pod 2.0

Yes, a big thank you to all you for bringing this place back, and giving us ToF in the interim!

Glitch Girl

A big ring to Stumpy for his help, both technically and financially!  You deserve it!
-Glitch Girl

"Cynicism is not maturity, do not mistake the one for the other. If you truly cannot accept a story where someone does the right thing because it's the right thing to do, that says far more about who you are than these characters." - Greg Rucka

BentonGrey

God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman

The Phantom Eyebrow

Alaric

A GIGANTIC ring to Randy, GG, and Stumpy, for all the hard work- and also for Tomato and the ToF crowd!
Fear the "A"!!!

BlueBard

I'd like to ring a whole belfry for everyone who had a hand in bringing FR back and also for Tomato and the others who gave us a place to keep the hope alive!
STO/CO: @bluegeek

Tomato

I know I've been the focus of the ringing here for ToF's creation, but I'd like to ring the bell for the other ToF admins who haven't really gotten credit for the work they put in.

TUE- for helping me set up the boards in the first place, and for helping me fix stuff whenever I was away from my computer.
Benton- For being the voice of reason (mostly... he wanted to eat some faces after the CB incident) among us crazy elitist skinner people.
Murs- for making even the most annoying, awkward, and frustrating situations seem trivial and silly in perspective... usually by peeing on things or "derka"ing a thread.

The_Baroness

Ding ding ding!

And a big THANK YOU to all of you... all of you are awesome :)

Amazo Version 2.2

ring and ding for all the peeple who helped get fr back in running order. thanks all.
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

UnkoMan

*clank*

Wait, that's not a bell. It's a frying pan.

Anyhow, I'm glad people still stick around, even if I don't. Always something nice to come back to.

Bloodshadow

Ding!
Ringing the bell for Grenadier,who gave us an awesome 45 new meshes :blink:
Thank you for all your time and effort Gren :cool:

Reepicheep

Deaths Jester

*Derka Derka Derka*

Ack...Murs has been futzing with my bell!!  Anyways, a ring out to GG, MikeB7, and Randy!!
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

Previsionary

Quote from: Deaths Jester on January 18, 2012, 07:20:09 PM
*Derka Derka Derka*

Ack...Murs has been futzing with my bell!!

Murs did what with your bell? What... an improper lady he is.
Disappear when you least expe--

Previsionary

Hmm, this odd feeling of niceness came over me. I shall explore this.

RING-A-DING to the following people:

• The Beyonder for finally following up on his promise to return to life ten years after he made such promise. :P
  • Mursy for being my creative equal.
  • The Ultimate Evil for taking and putting out such awesome photos that you all should be looking at.
  • Middy for being my writing equal and keeping my spirits in pretty good shape.
  • Glitch Girl for introducing me to a horrible time sink and not glitch auraing me... yet... this year.
  • Cmdrkoenig for the fun talks mixed with driving me insane. You know you do.
  • Vampy for being my sarcastic equal... or as equal as he can possibly muster to be... so not necessarily my equal... but an okay sparrer.. on my bad days.
  • Deathjester for doing a project for me while maintaining our long running rivalry
  • Ow_Tiobe for the amusement he brings me with each post I read.
  • Podmark just because I will destroy him. I mean, he's Canadian, shot a missile at me, and started a war, so one of these days, I will eventually rend this clone! But only after he sends me that Highlight. Get on that, partner.
  • AA for randomly inspiring me enough to want to try starting a new project despite my reservations.
  • Hitman cuz of our comic talks in the past and our occasional talks as of nowish.
  • Chuckles for being my persistent beta reader and confusing me with his chuckle-cisms.
  • John Jr. for jumping right into coding and providing FRP with many a mod.
  • Goggles for being so quirky that he readily accepts that he's an ex-pop star named Shirley who was once a sheep herder.
  • Stumpy for the coding help he's given me in the past, which proved to be very beneficial.
  • Bentonami Greyson for providing me with many, many a running joke. Bless you, Aquadork
  • MikeB7 for not only keeping FXForce active but saving FRP1 for many years after he quit the game.
And that's about it. Don't get used to this. I'm a villain. Nice things don't flow from me easily. Obviously.
Disappear when you least expe--

Tomato

Well I ring the bell for previsionary/premonitioner, for really testing my ability to love and tolerate more than anypony else on the boards.

BentonGrey

Quote from: Tomato on February 04, 2012, 10:08:07 PM
Well I ring the bell for previsionary/premonitioner, for really testing my ability to love and tolerate more than anypony else on the boards.

Amen!

Also, let me give the bell a ring for CmdrKoenig, who's map making skills continually leave me in awe.  He's been incredibly generous with his contributions to my projects, despite having tons of his own work to worry about. *Ring Ring*
God Bless

cmdrkoenig67

Oh goodness, why are people ringing bells for me?  Thank you guys, I'm honored. 

Ring-ding-ding for Previsionary/Premonitioner, Benton Grey and John Jr...Three great guys who are very encouraging and amazing Modders...I hope to be as good as them when I grow up.  A bing and a bong for M25 and Goggles Pizanno for their assistance in my efforts to mod...And a bang on that gong for OW_Tiobe_SB for his wonderful mod music.  A tolling of the bell for Style, who helped me immensely in my Skoping efforts.

A few more tolls of the bell for Glitch Girl, Stumpy, Randy, MikeB7 and any others who keeps this place up and running. 

Love to all of you (even Prev  :D)...Am I supposed to ring the bell that many times?

Dana  :thumbup:

BentonGrey

Thanks Dana, I'm always happy to help modders, and I can't wait to play the mods you're working on!  Also, you reminded me of something:

A big ring for Tiobe, who has made quite a lot of amazing music for my mods!
God Bless