News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

HeroForce Site Updates

Started by AfghanAnt, December 23, 2008, 05:25:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AfghanAnt

Just restarting this thread because I have a few updates to Heroforce to Spiral and Frog Thor (I forgot a couple of files). I'll get them up tonight but thought I'd get the thread back for the mine time.

http://heroforce.freedomforceforever.com/

Deaths Jester

For those wondering what the full update involved, it follows below.  Now why am I doing this?  I really don't know...just wasting time.

From Afghan Ant

Afghan Ant (female)
Captain Britian (Otherworld)
Longshot
Nox Blatta (female)
Impossible Man
Shatterstar
Pupae (Male)
MatriX
Thor, Frog of Thunder
Super-Skrull (Updated)
Storm (Marvel Adventures)
Psylocke (HoM)
Spiral

From Podmark
Layla Miller
Crusader
Multiple Man
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

AfghanAnt

Really? I always thought C6 was the FF crack dealer. :cool:

AfghanAnt

Anyone who downloaded Spiral and Frog Thor please redownload them. They have refl enabled.

detourne_me

Pod, AA,  truly stellar work you guys are putting out!!!
i love every one of these new releases!
i like how you've started to release in .dds now AA.   and man, i never knew Val released his knife fighter keyframes for females....    those are the knife fighter keys that psylocke uses right (with IPS')?
yeah,  i'm really impressed with all the skins there *thumbup*

AfghanAnt

Quote from: detourne_me on December 26, 2008, 05:39:51 AM
i like how you've started to release in .dds now AA.   and man, i never knew Val released his knife fighter keyframes for females....    those are the knife fighter keys that psylocke uses right (with IPS')?
yeah,  i'm really impressed with all the skins there *thumbup*

Actually I used Ink's Marrow mesh (which come from those keys) for Psylocke. Those have been around for at least 2 years now.

detourne_me

really??
hmmn,  i could've sworn that the marrow mesh i have uses much different keyframes (taskmistress i think).
welp,  now i got new keyframes to play with!

AfghanAnt

Quote from: detourne_me on December 26, 2008, 05:49:37 AM
really??
hmmn,  i could've sworn that the marrow mesh i have uses much different keyframes (taskmistress i think).
welp,  now i got new keyframes to play with!

Really? My Marrow mesh mesh came with these keys. Maybe I have a beta? I should probably put her up in his yahoo group.

miguelyanke

yes, mine too... so thank AA! XD

pr1983

Quote from: ips on December 25, 2008, 12:12:52 AM
does anyone else find their site insidiously like crack?! not that i know what cracks like but ... <whatever you all know what i mean>

yes.

deano_ue

new skins from the other two lazy bums on the site

From Podmark

wolverine 3 pack
warpath 3 pack
graymalkin

From The Ultimate Evil

Blue beetle
electro
magneto
Scare Glow
Wally west reborn
cap shield throw FX

murs47

Finally, I've been wanting to check these out.

Cyber Burn

Sorry to bother you TUE, but I tried to download your two Captain America skins, and I keep getting the "Invalid" error message. I've tried downloading several times, but I keep getting the same message.