News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

What've you skoped lately?

Started by Blkcasanova247, December 24, 2008, 08:01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SickAlice

Me too, thank you Style for those. Also if you want when I get Raptorman (funny daglob, I actually named the directory that!) done I'll pass it along to you if you want to use it for convertions. I had the same though in why there was no base for gator/monster type stuff and tails are such a pain. Now if I can finally figure out Doc Ock tentacles without using Byds work, eesh!

style

I've been wanting to skope him for a long time!
The Ultimate Fan!

style

The Ultimate Fan!

darkknight92

Wow those are great looking skopes Style. Forgive me for asking but do you plan to post them on your site?

SickAlice

And Style knocks out yet another of my listed ones better than I could. Wicked cool.

BentonGrey

Those look great, Style!  I like the inclusion of a movie-style Crimson Dynamo alongside the others. 
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Shabazz46

Style, is there a site where I can get these outstanding skopes? Thanks for your hard work and effort.

style

Umm I would have to ask D_Me he posted some but I forgot where :lol:
The Ultimate Fan!

detourne_me

Hey Style, I'd gladly post all your Skopes on media fire and make links for downloads if you'd like :)
It's really cool to see Whiplash and the other IM villains!  Even going back to your Luke Cage and Defenders slopes are cool.

detourne_me

daglob

bungs2001

Wow man this stuff is so good. I am becoming addicted to checking these pages to see what else comes out.  :thumbup: those poor hoth snow troopers you did dm are getting so squashed by that At At. Hats of to all of you who make this game so enjoyable for us.

style

PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEEEEAAASE TELL ME UR COMING OUT WITH A STAR WARS MOD!!!!!!!!! :blink: :eek2: :shock2:
The Ultimate Fan!

daglob

There is no way I can top the last few posts, so here is Tharok of Earth-3. Kenn X and Tommy did the hard part.

style

Ive been peepin ur cyborg skopes that is not easy work!!!!
The Ultimate Fan!

BentonGrey

Style: Ahhhhhhhhh!  That is the coolest thing!!!!!  :D

DG: He looks GREAT!  Awesome work to you two!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

daglob

Oops! I forgot to mention that Tommy did the original mesh.

Kenn

Quote from: daglob on May 02, 2017, 07:59:18 PM

There is no way I can top the last few posts, so here is Tharok of Earth-3. Kenn X and Tommy did the hard part.

Which part did I do?
My Amazing Woman - A Romantic Comedy of Super Heroic Proportions.

Also what Lightning Man and Kenn-X have been doing lately.

daglob

You flipped the Spiderman mesh. Now, if I copy anything into the mesh, it reverses. I had to flip the faces to get them to show up right (although the eye looked kind of neat the other way), but without you and Tommy doing the hard work, I couldn't have done it. It will eventually end up being another Cyborg Thug.  I intend to do something with your other left-handed meshes too.

style

In honor of the new movie :D:

Spoiler
The Ultimate Fan!

detourne_me

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

spydermann93

"GWAAAAURRR!"

Spoiler

"They have a Cave Troll...  :mellow:"

Gotta love how fed up Boromir was at that point :lol:

windblown

Great stuff everybody! Those Guardians are awesome style.

I have a new X-force skope, Theresa Rourke Cassidy aka:

She opens her mouth when she uses her powers and has a scream effect when she hovers/flies as you can see here:

spydermann93

I love it! :wub:

Beautiful work as always, WB!

Podmark

That's awesome! Good to see the X-Force team coming along.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

detourne_me

That Siryn is great! Nice work on the skope.

Deaths Jester

..and now I have something to work on....YAY!!!
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.