News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

What've you skoped lately?

Started by Blkcasanova247, December 24, 2008, 08:01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blkcasanova247

Style started one previously.....just figured I'd "restart" it. I'll be posting a pic or two soon. ;)

EDIT: Check the release section? Holy crap the Casanova's released a skope? :faint Get outta town. :P What could it be? I wonder.........

I can't help it that I look so good baby! I'm just a love machine!

laughing paradox

I love the Slingers!

Is that a female Dusk? Awesome!

You know what I think about all the other things. ;)

Jakew

Quote from: Johnny Patches on December 26, 2008, 11:08:34 PM

It's awesome that you're doing Seth ... I first started reading Thor during Seth's invasion of Asgard, so he was the first Thor villain I read about. Is someone skinning it? Any plans for Grog The God Crusher?

Blkcasanova247

As usual...very..very cool JP! IPS my man...love the lasso.
I can't help it that I look so good baby! I'm just a love machine!

Zivon23

I have done this.  No pics sadly, guess y'all just have to download them.  :)

http://freedomreborn.net/forums/index.php?topic=48898.0

~Z23~

Podmark

Very cool stuff everyone. That Iron Man skope looks great Johnny, and hopefully I'll one day need that Prodigy skope.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Cyber Burn

That Hulkbuster is freakin' awesome JP. Nice piece of eye candy.

miguelyanke

Now i'm working over some aio i didn't finish to upload soon.

Here is one of them... i'm using IPS kfs for her.
Pod, if you like i can send it to you, the last one is desighned to her x-factor last costume.

Hope you like it

If you want to suggest me something to add/change/move/eliminate just tell me XD

Zivon23

Podmark

miguelyanke I love that M skope. Makes me want to do some M skins.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

miguelyanke

I have your second Xcorps costume adapted also.

Zivon what is the male basic are you using?

Zivon23

Quote from: miguelyanke on December 28, 2008, 06:48:07 PM
I have your second Xcorps costume adapted also.

Zivon what is the male basic are you using?

Renegade's Isaiah Bradley.  It is bigger than Male_basic but smaller than Male_heavy.

deano_ue

what hair is that on the M with the cape

Gremlin

LOOOOVE that Hulkbuster! How'd you make it?

JLAfan2001

I really love that Beyonder, Johnny. That would go great with a Secret Wars II mod.

miguelyanke

Quote from: the_ultimate_evil on December 28, 2008, 10:18:02 PM
what hair is that on the M with the cape
ITs a mixed betwen jubilee and emma_frost both by INK; she uses a demale straight without any voolume, so i created that one

Zivon23

You know what really bites?  I had an awesome idea for a skope at work today.  didn't write it down.  I got home.....skoper's block!  Can't even remember what the idea was now.  How often has this happened to you?(you = any other skoper).

~Z23~

Cyber Burn

Quote from: Zivon23 on December 30, 2008, 10:28:07 PM
You know what really bites?  I had an awesome idea for a skope at work today.  didn't write it down.  I got home.....skoper's block!  Can't even remember what the idea was now.  How often has this happened to you?(you = any other skoper).

~Z23~

Many, many times. Fortunately, this one didn't escape.

EDIT: This was a Tommyboy Hawkeye_TF base, with pieces added from Tom's Captain America, Iron Man and Thor meshes. On a side note, I did rearrange the mapping a little bit to make skinning it a little bit easier.

Zivon23

Quote from: Cyber Burn on December 30, 2008, 10:55:48 PM
Quote from: Zivon23 on December 30, 2008, 10:28:07 PM

~Z23~

Many, many times. Fortunately, this one didn't escape.

EDIT: This was a Tommyboy Hawkeye_TF base, with pieces added from Tom's Captain America, Iron Man and Thor meshes. On a side note, I did rearrange the mapping a little bit to make skinning it a little bit easier.

Cyber,

What is the height ratio when compared to Male_basic(6 feet tall) of that adaptoid?  Did you make him taller than 6ft or is he about the same size as MB?

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Champion 2 of 11

Cyber Burn

That is insane JP. Really impressive. As for the Super Adaptoid, this is probably going to be one of those permanently WIP projects. I'm not skilled enough as a skoper to do everything I want in regards to keyframes for this to truely be finished. I did adjust the size on him in nifskope at the scene root from (1) to (1.5), but I haven't tried it out in game yet to see the size difference.

djfredski

:o Now that what i am talking about!
That the real. :wub:
The chameleon is awesome1 :thumbup:
dfredski

djfredski

Tell me JP is their a Maxam on the way? ^_^
dfredski

miguelyanke

O.o What a MADDNESS!!!!!!!!!!!

^_ ^CONGRATS JP!!!

Cyber Burn

Finally checked this in-game. My Speedy skope on the left, Tom's Hawkeye_tvlite in the middle, and My Adaptiod skope on the right. Sorry about the picture quality, not sure what happened.

djfredski

dfredski

JKCarrier

Me am not working on new Nifskope project.

Him am going swell, him not be driving me crazy at all.  :wacko:

daglob

Ah, bad, then. It am not bizarro then.