News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

What've you skoped lately?

Started by Blkcasanova247, December 24, 2008, 08:01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TAP43

Hey there,

Man is there a lot going on here lately, I thought I would through something new out there for you guy's to check out.
I finally had some time off after not being able to take more than a day or two off in three years. And did some work on some ideas I have had.
Here is a skope of Jack Knight with my old skin as a placeholder, till I get around to updating it. I fattened the cosmic rod a little and added the glow to it, the jacket is from Gni's Reyima mesh that I use Johnny patches tuti on swapping head to cut of the bottom part of the jacket. And the hair is from Tommyboy's speedball mesh and the earnings are from Renegade's patriot mesh.

Next is a update to the hex I did of the toyman robot, I moved the skin to Renegade's billy baston mesh and added the wined up key that I make in Gmax. Unfortunately I could not get the reflect to work and the skin still needs some tweaking,

And another update actually a third, Parademon using Renegade's GA_atom as the body base skoped onto TJ's male_test_flight mesh.
The pack is from Gren's nick fury mesh and the power rod is from INK's drone_machine mesh, I am going to skope the keyframes with INK's black_tom's keyframes for hover animations and some melee one too.

Finally here is monsieur Mallah, body Gren's gorilla grodd mesh skoped onto Jik's male_heavy_chaingun mesh with Gren's bandelier from his deathstroke mesh and the beret is from Crusader's parademon versatile mesh.

Hope you guys like them and I hope to have some time to work on my google page to host my stuff as I get to use more of my built up time off.

Xenolith

They are all cool, but the wind-up robot is my fav.  Nice work!

herodad1

hey tap,nice work.hows your captain cold coming along.been really anticipating that one.

TAP43

I'm glad you guys like them, here is one more that I made the skin for about 2 and a half years ago. I know there was a few people that wanted it, but I was never happy with the mesh. Using Johnny Patches tutti on head swapping I figured out how he changed the vertex of the head of his Impossible man skope that he and Afghan ant did. I am still working on it, need to see if I can reshape it better. I will show the progress as it comes along.

AfghanAnt

Gremlin

Vertex

You know of course you hexxers make me wanna round all of you up.. give you a ton of parts and let you take care of a ton of my work  :ph34r:
A wise man knows, he knows nothing
I must be the wisest man on Earth,
cause I don't know squat

Vertex

Quote from: Johnny Patches on January 24, 2009, 02:36:53 AM
Quote from: Vertex on January 24, 2009, 02:11:24 AM
You know of course you hexxers make me wanna round all of you up.. give you a ton of parts and let you take care of a ton of my work  :ph34r:
and what are you waitng for?  :P

:P Don't tempt me, I'm told often enough I'm trying to take over the world, if I kidnap all the hexxers and put them to work.. I'm so going down for it.
cause I don't know squat

JKCarrier

Tap - Woo hoo! You don't know how long I've been wanting a Chemo mesh! Can't wait to see it finished.

ElijahSnowFan

holy crap, TAP -- i am first in line for that Parademon skope! that is just friggin' awesome.

Jakew

Quote from: TAP43 on January 24, 2009, 12:27:25 AM
I'm glad you guys like them, here is one more that I made the skin for about 2 and a half years ago. I know there was a few people that wanted it, but I was never happy with the mesh. Using Johnny Patches tutti on head swapping I figured out how he changed the vertex of the head of his Impossible man skope that he and Afghan ant did. I am still working on it, need to see if I can reshape it better. I will show the progress as it comes along.

Chemo! He has quite a weird body shape, doesn't he?

Vertex

Quote from: Jakew on January 25, 2009, 02:13:19 AM

Chemo! He has quite a weird body shape, doesn't he?

it's quite a good attempt so far as a w.i.p.  and you're much better than I am, I was gonna mention his head looks like a *bleep*
cause I don't know squat

Gremlin

That is awesome. Looks flawless. Well done!

Zivon23

Quote from: Johnny Patches on January 26, 2009, 03:09:25 AM
all i have to say is nifskope is a heck of a tool  :P

its like it was made on the mesh
yeah im being a smart ars  ;)  :lol:
and if zion wants it ill send it..

Please send.   :thumbup:

Zivon23@Yahoo.com

And....Thanks for the Help  JP.

~Z23~

EDIT:  This is perfect, JP.  Thanks.

Kenn

Congratulations TAP.  I remember you working on this before (was it only 2.5 years ago).  I'd say your Chemo treatments are turning out pretty well.

My Amazing Woman - A Romantic Comedy of Super Heroic Proportions.

Also what Lightning Man and Kenn-X have been doing lately.

BentonGrey

That Toyman is every bit as creepy and awesome as the toon version.

TAP, that Chemo is AWESOME!  I can just envision an Aquaman mission where Chemo's been trapped underwater, and you have to stop him without getting poisoned.  Shades of Crisis on Infinite Earths!  Look out Aquagirl!  I liked your previous version, but that head does look nice. 
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

cmdrkoenig67

Great work on those Skopes...That Chemo Skoped mesh would be a good candidate to add the animated texture fx to...You know, to simulate seething, bubbling chemicals inside him.

Dana

daglob

Quote from: cmdrkoenig67 on January 29, 2009, 03:31:14 PM
Great work on those Skopes...That Chemo Skoped mesh would be a good candidate to add the animated texture fx to...You know, to simulate seething, bubbling chemicals inside him.

Dana

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing.

BentonGrey

God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman

cmdrkoenig67

The reflect layer would appear even more as if it's a glass/plastic container around the moving, bubbling chems.

Dana

Failed_Hero

This has been a skope in the works for a long time.  This Guardian Angel.  The base is Gren's Beetle, and the keyframes are a mix of valandr's knife fighter, texas_jack's male_nimble, gren's beetle and fighter keys.  He is releasable as I worked getting the wire maps done today pending reaction from the the folks here.  If there is interest I will release The ATL's Home-Spun vigilante.
At the end of the day all that matter is that I tried, right?

Gremlin

That looks SO COOL! Haha. Way to be.

Zivon23

cascarudo

:ff: hello i m new in this i was skoping a super skrull

cascarudo

sorry i have a problem here it goes hope you like it

BentonGrey

That design has come a long way FH.  He's looking great!
God Bless