News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

What've you skoped lately?

Started by Blkcasanova247, December 24, 2008, 08:01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Failed_Hero

Quote from: BentonGrey on February 03, 2009, 04:07:40 AM
That design has come a long way FH.  He's looking great!

Yeah Benton, that is about four total on and off work, and he still isn't perfect, kinda like my Dark Wolf Skope, and Cheshire/plasticman/symbiote mesh  I would love some one with the skill to take a look at those keys and make some changes to the idles and running animations to make some weapon nodes grow and shrink properly.  As in having guardian's knife be a weapon he unseathes, letting Cheshire not have all his secrets exposed in his idle animations lol.

At the end of the day all that matter is that I tried, right?

miguelyanke

:wub: A promise to a friend i love  :wub:

Spoiler

Johnny Patches

sorry guys i was ask to remove this  :(

this will be my last post in What've you skoped lately?

OUT OF BUISNESS

for personal use only

AfghanAnt

miguelyanke

Quote from: AfghanAnt on February 08, 2009, 04:58:24 PM
Quote from: miguelyanke on February 08, 2009, 02:37:09 AM
:wub: A promise to a friend i love  :wub:

Spoiler

Who is that suppose to be?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHThOS8-LQI

Surprise, surprise XD... I hope someone recognize her... if not, just wait for the skin ^.~

detourne_me

wow,  awhole bunch of great skopes.  I really like that super-skrull,  great body shape. and i was inspired by the infinity's edge skopes to do something.
can't sleep tonight so i just skoped Gren's Doomsday extras onto Ren's Professor Hulk mesh and Gren's Stargirl onto the Red October mesh.   there is some distortion in the feet and waist in some animations. I'd release the character.nif and the alpha'd redoctober skin if anyone wants her.

herodad1

didnt someone skope a doomsday using gren's male_hulking_brute mesh?was it previewed and never released or is it somewhere unknown for download?

Failed_Hero

That is I.  I can find it and release with wiremaps tomorrow.

herodad1

JKCarrier

Combining parts of Ink's and Tommy's Batgirl meshes (plus a few other bits). Dunno if it's worth releasing, since the differences are pretty minor (if you're not a nit-picky geek like me  ;) )

docdelorean88

Release! Release,release, release! :thumbup: :D :cool: :D :)
"Roads, Where we're going we don't need... Roads"

miguelyanke

hope you like her:
(she also has extras... but i need a good skin to use)
Before

After

laughing paradox

That is so great, Miguel!!

Fantastic Feral.

miguelyanke

Quote from: laughing paradox on February 12, 2009, 10:07:19 PM
That is so great, Miguel!!

Fantastic Feral.
Thx XD didn't you be interested on skinning her, isn't it? XD (i need x-factor purple costume & x-corporation)

[working on her sister]

cmdrkoenig67

Quote from: Johnny Patches on February 08, 2009, 04:20:16 PM
sorry guys i was ask to remove this  :(

this will be my last post in What've you skoped lately?

OUT OF BUISNESS

for personal use only

Why are you out of business and why would this be your last post in this thread?

Dana

cascarudo

:ff: hi i made another skope hope you like it is CAZADOR

Lunarman

Quote from: cascarudo on February 15, 2009, 06:32:51 AM
:ff: hi i made another skope hope you like it is CAZADOR

This guy is very cool. YUM  :D

herodad1

he looks like he's all kick-butt and serious.

cascarudo

i just skope a marvel character toxin hope you like it

and one personal creation

crimsonquill

Wow...  :thumbup:

Toxin looks great, cascarudo...

And your "Rhino Beetle Heavy Armor" (?) looks amazing.. almost looks like the one used in that alternate world in Thunderbolts. Heck, I want it...  :wub: .. and I'm dying to know if his back hump unfolds to reveal beetle wings when he is flying too..

- CQ
"He said let there be light... CLICK! It was a lightbulb. And It was good."

Gremlin

Those are AWESOME. Beetle is great! That design is so cool!

tommyboy

That Beetle type 'skope is excellent. It really looks good.
The Toxin is nice too, and probably took more technical skill, what with parts appearing and disappearing. But the Rhino-Beetle (as I call him) is so catchy a concept, and so well executed, if he isn't a character in comics already, I insist that they use him as a foe for Spider-man or Iron Man. And pay you, preferably.

Failed_Hero

That Beetle Armor, has been something I'd been needing to do for my Silver Scarab Character, and you beat me to the punch, great work.  The toxin is pretty good to, but that "beetle tank" armor needs to be unveiled for Jaime Reyes, or Abe Jekins ASAP.

cmdrkoenig67

That Rhino Beetle is soooo cool!

Dana

BentonGrey

Yeah, I've got to agree with all the rest of the guys, that Rhino-Beetle design is just awesome!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

M25

I'll chime in and agree.  The rhino-beetle is very cool. 

AfghanAnt

I wish I had thought of that for my HIVEworld! He is fantastic.

Champion 2 of 11

Quote from: AfghanAnt on February 20, 2009, 04:20:52 PM
I wish I had thought of that for my HIVEworld! He is fantastic.

In my best 'Field of Dreams' voice, "If Cascarudo gives it to you, you can skin it."  :P

cmdrkoenig67

Hi peoples....Below is my first truly successful Skoped mesh ...It's on the Tommyboy_Versatile_Linked mesh (from his 20th Yahoo group), all of the parts are native to the mesh (I just re-sized and moved them, so he's really just a hexed mesh)...I just wish he had a long skirt (he only has short skirts)...I'm not so good at moving parts from other meshes...LOL! 

Anyway...Still a WIP, here he (it) is...

Spoiler

It would be very cool if his tentacles were animated (but they're just mustache and hair cowlick pieces that came with the mesh)...LOL.

A big thank you to Tom for making this mesh and also to Johnny Patches for his helping me with my Skoping questions.

Dana

The Hitman