Main Menu

What've you skoped lately?

Started by Blkcasanova247, December 24, 2008, 08:01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cmdrkoenig67

No no no :banghead:...He's a...

Spoiler
Mind Flayer

...And I got a long skirt to work on him (from another Tommyboy mesh)....Yay!

The Hitman

cascarudo

here is the link to the cascarudo skope is just a male hulking with armor no wings
i m happy you like it
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=ab61f52eb76d8f8c312dbd5f2bdc5062e04e75f6e8ebb871

cascarudo

i forgot is for freedom force maybe you has to canvert it and you have my permmisson to use it in a mod

M25

Quote from: cascarudo on February 20, 2009, 10:17:07 PM
you have my permmisson to use it in a mod

I just might have to do that...

cmdrkoenig67,
That's impressive, and I didn't think it was possible.  I wonder what it would take to do a beholder.

doctorchallenger

Quote from: M25 on February 21, 2009, 01:05:12 AM

cmdrkoenig67,
That's impressive, and I didn't think it was possible.  I wonder what it would take to do a beholder.

Didn't Valander do a beholder mesh?

cmdrkoenig67

Quote from: doctorchallenger on February 21, 2009, 01:42:11 AM
Quote from: M25 on February 21, 2009, 01:05:12 AM

cmdrkoenig67,
That's impressive, and I didn't think it was possible.  I wonder what it would take to do a beholder.

Didn't Valander do a beholder mesh?

Thank you M25.  Yes..Val did make a Beholder mesh...And it's an awesome mesh, it can be found at http://newpowerinc.com/

Dana

Edit:  Now I know I'm tired, that took me 5 edits to get the message to format right...LOL.

apfarmakis

Who cares when Donna looks like that!  :thumbup:
Like an eye that sees but cannot see itself,
Like a sword that cuts but cannot cut itself.

daglob

Quote from: cmdrkoenig67 on February 20, 2009, 05:56:37 PM
Hi peoples....Below is my first truly successful Skoped mesh ...It's on the Tommyboy_Versatile_Linked mesh (from his 20th Yahoo group), all of the parts are native to the mesh (I just re-sized and moved them, so he's really just a hexed mesh)...I just wish he had a long skirt (he only has short skirts)...I'm not so good at moving parts from other meshes...LOL! 

Anyway...Still a WIP, here he (it) is...

Spoiler

It would be very cool if his tentacles were animated (but they're just mustache and hair cowlick pieces that came with the mesh)...LOL.

A big thank you to Tom for making this mesh and also to Johnny Patches for his helping me with my Skoping questions.

Dana

Hmmm... he might also do as a Star Spawn of Cthulhu. We can always use a little more Lovecraftian madness.

Gremlin

cmdrkoenig67

i forgot is for freedom force maybe you has to canvert it and you have my permmisson to use it in a mod

Cascarudo, you haven't given credit to the meshers who made the parts in your Skope in your read me text file.

Dana

cascarudo

sorry you are right i use this meshes male_hulking_Juggernaut rhino ironman mk20 and male_shark i to the all original meshers

cascarudo

now this is one i am working now is like a shadow werewolf

Podmark

Thats pretty cool. What is the head/body from?
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

cascarudo

is from the mesh wolftiger in clayface tj keyframes

billdamn22

Cool skopes. One problem though, you can't release Cascarudo as Man_shark is a Webrider mesh and on the "NO" list for permission.

Gremlin

Quote from: cascarudo on February 24, 2009, 07:52:00 PM
sorry you are right i use this meshes male_hulking_Juggernaut rhino ironman mk20 and male_shark i to the all original meshers

Hmm, Billdamn's right. What in the beetle guy is male_shark? There's undoubtedly something else you can use that'll have the same effect.

crimsonquill

Quote from: Gremlin on February 25, 2009, 04:55:11 AM

Hmm, Billdamn's right. What in the beetle guy is male_shark? There's undoubtedly something else you can use that'll have the same effect.

Based on the meshes mensioned, I believe his two-toed clawed feet are from male_shark.. I'm trying to remember any other meshes that have the same type of feet.  :unsure:

- CQ
"He said let there be light... CLICK! It was a lightbulb. And It was good."

Zivon23

Quote from: crimsonquill on February 25, 2009, 07:22:55 AM
Quote from: Gremlin on February 25, 2009, 04:55:11 AM

Based on the meshes mensioned, I believe his two-toed clawed feet are from male_shark.. I'm trying to remember any other meshes that have the same type of feet.  :unsure:

- CQ

Beyonder's Rhinoman mesh is 2 toed like that.

Johnny Patches

male_hulking_Abomination has those feet also and less work  ;)

cmdrkoenig67

Ya'll are a bit late since he's already released it (and I'm assuming many people have already downloaded it and the link is right there, still active).  He (and everyone else) should know better than to just release Skoped meshes...All persons (new or old) who are Skoping, should be checking the Permissions list before they post a link to a download (not to mention, letting others know where the Skoped parts come from/keeping the original Read Me files with the mesh).

Credit needs to be given, where credit is due...Period.

Dana

P.S.  I don't mean to sound like a hard a$$, but I personally would like to see our meshers kept happy and not urine them off...I respect and love their work.

TrajkLogik

Just thought I'd share something I did. One of my favorite old-timers in Marvel: The Phantom Rider

It uses Renegade's Vigilante Mesh and Renegade's Hourman collar. The hat, hat cord, flared gloves and skin are from TommyBoy's Ghost Rider Horse mesh. The cape is from Beyonder's male_muscular_cape.

BentonGrey

That Shadow Werewolf is just awesome!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

detourne_me

i'm cooking up a Two-Face skope with a coin-flipping idle, and gun animations.  but nifskope and vista arent cooperating too well. UE, if you read this i'd love it if you wanted to do a standard.

cascarudo

hi again i bring you two skope prime ultraverse character and the fallen one a herald of galactus

Gremlin

Cool! You've captured Prime's distorted physiology quite well. Haha.

herodad1

deanjo2000

You should put c6's prime skin on it and release it  :thumbup:
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/da3a3y1ac4uqp/FreedoForce

"sorry she couldn`t wait" superman to wonderman jla/avengers.

AfghanAnt

Holy crap, Shadowwolf and Prime are fantastic. How did you distort the body like that?