News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

What've you skoped lately?

Started by Blkcasanova247, December 24, 2008, 08:01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

freedomgod55

casanova you did it again that is a great skope it is a work of art keep up the good work  :thumbup:. and also can you tell me when it is going to be relesed and what about that lexluthor powersuit thing it looked cool

freedomgod55

that spider looking thing is from batman tas but i can not think of the episode but i know what it is

Blkcasanova247

Tap...buddy...great skope! :thumbup: And thanks alot guys. And he'll be released just as soon as he's skinned and the "Champions of Freedom" website is up and running...hmmmm....I should look into that. :rolleyes:
I can't help it that I look so good baby! I'm just a love machine!

Blkcasanova247

WIP on the A.I.M (S.H.I.E.L.D Buster) Agent....

Gotta change the backpack and a few more design additions...then onto Lex and few other projects for some buddies. ;)

cascarudo

Blkcasanova247 your skopes are great really ingenious the mister freeze gun spectacular
now just finish green lantern(armored) from justice and i m doing cleopatra from astro city

Blkcasanova247

Damn that is a dark and dangerous lookin GL. While I wasn't a fan of the series itself you always do a fantastic job with your skopes Cascarudo! Very cool! :thumbup: ;)

style

It's something oddly familure about that AIM Buster. LOL! :lol: :lol: :lol: :P
The Ultimate Fan!

Gremlin

Holy peas. Those are all so awesome. I ADORE the Ghosbuster Freeze and Armored Lantern! :D

Xenolith

That AIM agent is highly needed....by me anyway.  :)  Nice job everyone.

Blkcasanova247

Quote from: style on May 26, 2009, 07:44:19 PM
Style when it comes to skopes you and I are like conjoined twins. I did this a while back and I think I'd remembered you said you'd done one too. But by the time he's finished trust me when I tell you that it'll be a completely different ball game. ;) :P

murs47

Quote from: cascarudo on May 26, 2009, 07:27:25 PM
Blkcasanova247 your skopes are great really ingenious the mister freeze gun spectacular
now just finish green lantern(armored) from justice and i m doing cleopatra from astro city

:o

I. Must. Have.

plox? :puppyeyes:

freedomgod55

those are so cool casanova when are you going to relese them  :thumbup:

laughing paradox

That Mister Freeze skope is insane. Very nice additions to it. I like the idea of having a Nora Fries crystalline figure as part of the mesh. Good job, BC.

Cascarudo.. really great GL. I'm even more impressed with your skinning abilities. You are very good. I'm so glad you're working on Cleopatra! Can't wait to see how that comes out.

BentonGrey

Yeah, that GL is quite great!  I thought the designs for the armors in that story were neat.  I can't wait to see Cleopatra!  I assume you're doing the modern one?  Any interest in doing Black Rapier?  Who's on your list from Astro City?
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

docdelorean88

WOAH! what great stuff has popped up round here lately. Cas, you should do the batman suit from Justice. If you could pull that off i would be astonished. Still GL looks fantastic.
"Roads, Where we're going we don't need... Roads"

Blkcasanova247

Thanks...and there is a version of Batman coming from me but not that one. "Justice" just really wasn't my cup o' tea. Sorry mate. I'm sure Cascarudo will be putting up some more awesome-ness soon. ;)

BentonGrey

Quote from: Blkcasanova247 on May 27, 2009, 04:01:27 AM
Thanks...and there is a version of Batman coming from me but not that one. "Justice" just really wasn't my cup o' tea. Sorry mate. I'm sure Cascarudo will be putting up some more awesome-ness soon. ;)

Wha!? :P  Justice is one of my favorite books from the last several years.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman

Gremlin

Quote from: BentonGrey on May 27, 2009, 05:27:19 AM

Wha!? :P  Justice is one of my favorite books from the last several years.

Eh. Some cool elements but overall it was lackluster. The armor irritated me. Kind of cool designs but ultimately were just fanservice more than anything else.

docdelorean88

Thats cool, man! No big deal.
"Roads, Where we're going we don't need... Roads"

style

Quote from: Blkcasanova247 on May 26, 2009, 08:53:48 PM
Quote from: style on May 26, 2009, 07:44:19 PM
Style when it comes to skopes you and I are like conjoined twins. I did this a while back and I think I'd remembered you said you'd done one too. But by the time he's finished trust me when I tell you that it'll be a completely different ball game. ;) :P

I know just teasing my Brotha. That skope is the God to my AIM Buster skope! I don't even think my Forge one can hang with it! :huh:
The Ultimate Fan!

Courtnall6

I started reading up on skoping and added some new bootcuffs to Gren's Hyperion mesh. It's not much...but I got to start somewhere! :D

Clothes make the man and colourful tights make the Super-Hero.

captmorgan72

Oh man, that Hyperion looks soooo good. I think I will just explode from excitement when this champion site goes live.

BentonGrey

Nice work C6.  Nifskope is quite a fantastic tool.
God Bless

Blkcasanova247

Well as C6 seems to be on a skinning streak...I've worked on (and currently working on 5 of 'em simultaneously) 10 different skopes for various things over the last 4 days. It seems that I've really been bitten hard by the skoping bug again. Here are two of my faves...one is all new...the other is a "final" version of a previous skope with all new bells and whistles.

First up...something new. DX Phantom with some new keys. ;)

Spoiler

And next is a one of my original designs that was skinned for me eons ago for me by Revenant.

Spoiler

herodad1

those look sweet casanova!they need to change the name of this thread to "the dangling carrot"! :lol:

style

If C-6 starts skopeing Im retiring from the game! :P Thats like Im Jordan and he's Gretzky. And Gretzky starts learning how to play basketball comes to the NBA and is all dunking on people! :lol:
The Ultimate Fan!

style

Oh yeah does this mean you are going to finaly skin Shape and Haywire for the Squadren and update Power Gir? :P
The Ultimate Fan!

Cyber Burn

i'm just blown away at the creativity and originality that all of you are throwing around. great skopes guys, all of them.

Failed_Hero

My Original Villian Warden, only semi-complete will be skinned soon

Flaming Lass 2 from the Wonders, I'll get a pic of her alternate form soon

http://freedomreborn.net/forums/index.php?topic=50487.0
At the end of the day all that matter is that I tried, right?