News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

What've you skoped lately?

Started by Blkcasanova247, December 24, 2008, 08:01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jakew

Gremlin

Dude, Warden is AWESOME. :o Great work on Flaming Lass, too!

Blkcasanova247

Nice ones hero! :thumbup:
So maybe I've gone to far...then again maybe not.....
Remember this guy...

Well now he can do this!

Spoiler

I'm still trying to fix my area animation for him but he's pretty much now finalized to my liking. ;)
I can't help it that I look so good baby! I'm just a love machine!

murs47

style

I quit skoping! :mellow:

Tell you what would look real good on his gun Ice dripping cones coming off the tip! ;)
The Ultimate Fan!

Blkcasanova247

You can't "quit" skoping...you're my sifu...my teacher. If it wasn't for you and DM...I wouldn't be much of a "skoper"...I'd still be good-lookin' though. ;) :P :lol: I'd thought about adding icicles but believe me when I tell you that the file size on this is "BIG" enough. No more additions. :P

style

Well when the student surpasses the teacher there is nothing left for the teacher to do!!! :( But hey icicles would be the bomb with some cold smoke vapors coming from his gun, his boots and his backpack hose! BIG FILE, BIG FILE!!! :P  :thumbup: :P :thumbup:
The Ultimate Fan!

Blkcasanova247

NOOOOO! Too big! And he's got ice vapors comin' off 'im. ;) The rest will be accomplished via skinning. And this skinner has defintiely got the chops. ;) I'd say to you that the "teacher" is the man.

freedomgod55

oh well casanova i was excited about the skopes style was going send me oh well  :angry:

Blkcasanova247

Gremlin

cascarudo

Blkcasanova247  :huh: you left me with no words amazing skopes just spectaculars and i really like warden

style

Quote from: freedomgod55 on June 02, 2009, 06:23:43 PM
oh well casanova i was excited about the skopes style was going send me oh well  :angry:

Feedomgod

I was just joking Im not going anywhere. I think there is more than enough room for us skopers. :cool: But I aint touchin Mr. Freeze!! :lol:
And everybody will have all my skopes soon enough! Plus some new ones!!! ;) How does a undead skeleton pirate sound! And some new shield agents? :P ;)

The Ultimate Fan!

Gremlin

Quote from: style on June 02, 2009, 10:47:17 PMHow does a undead skeleton pirate sound!

The correct answer is AWESOME.

detourne_me

totally awesome...  man that freeze is looking good.  I really love warden too.  nice telekinetic shell!

which shield agents are you working on?  I've got agent 13 and maria hill on the go right now.

style

G. W. Bridge,Timothy "Dum Dum" Dugan,Gabriel "Gabe" Jones, Alexander Goodwin Pierce, Jasper Sitwell, Sharon Carter, Jimmy Woo, Kathleen "Kate" Neville, and Contessa Valentina Allegra de Fontaine
The Ultimate Fan!

Blkcasanova247

Great! :thumbup: My new A.I.M and Hydra agents will have somebody else to go up against in the rumble room! ;) And thanks a lot guys...Freeze will be released soon. ;)

style

Shoot I just wanna see how he'll look skinned! ^_^
The Ultimate Fan!

Blkcasanova247

Check out a little WIP.....

And your eyes aren't playin' tricks...it's a VX mesh...with Thor keys. It's a little buggy...and I'm stll working on it. More to follow. ;)

Courtnall6

Well at least someone is trying to finally make a vxThor. :D :P
Clothes make the man and colourful tights make the Super-Hero.

Blkcasanova247

Yeah I'm sure as Vert is back he'll address that...or at least one can only hope. :P :lol: So here's another to the list...I guess I've come back to this character because he's my favorite DC character and my first skope.....Nightwing(vx mesh with Gren's Demon and a few of DravenXIII's Mortal Kombat keyframe additions). ;)

The mask is going to be "alpha'd" to get Nightwings look and the mesh is going to be sent later out for an awesome skin job by a master. Let me apologize to my friends who have projects pending with me....Sorry guys I got side tracked. :P I'll make it up to ya...I promise. ;)

herodad1

nice nightwing! is he going to be released with ALL the other champion stuff?

Courtnall6

Oooo...that's a purty Nightwing! I sure hope this so called "master" makes a decent skin...
Clothes make the man and colourful tights make the Super-Hero.

Failed_Hero

Dr. Abram Von Morrison.

Spoiler

Jaguar Paw

Any skinners out there looks for some fun.  These are completely releaseable but my merger skinning skills are not worthy of my own creations and for that I am truely humbled.  PM me if interested.
At the end of the day all that matter is that I tried, right?

detourne_me

OMG,  i feel like you guys have totally taken skoping to all new levels.
i'm quite impressed.

Gremlin

Holy peas these are all awesome.

Someone help out FH! I love those originals, dude. ^_^

murs47

Blkcasanova247

Excellent stuff hero...and DAMMIT....change your "handle"...I told you this before a "failed" hero you are not!!! :angry: :P :lol: And not to worry there herodad1 it's all coming...just getting the timing right is the big hurdle...but soon...it'll happen.

Quote from: Courtnall6 on June 04, 2009, 11:19:52 PM
Oooo...that's a purty Nightwing! I sure hope this so called "master" makes a decent skin...

Oh...I got a real good feeling that this "master" is gonna do a truely amazing skin. :rolleyes:

Jakew

deano_ue

Quote from: Courtnall6 on June 04, 2009, 11:19:52 PM

i knew about working on freeze, but nothing about nightwing ;)  :P