What've you skoped lately?

Started by Blkcasanova247, December 24, 2008, 08:01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jakew

Outcast

Impressive skopes and skins here.  :)  :kingbethumbup

Gremlin

Quote from: herodad1 on June 21, 2009, 01:11:20 PM
dont know much about astro city characters but so far liking them all.gotta look them up and do my homework on them.cant wait for rapier's release!

You poor poor soul. It's like finding out a friend has never eaten cheesecake before...

The_Baroness

bearded

yell0w_lantern

Okay, smart guy, what's cherry cheesecake?
Yellow Lantern smash!

Failed_Hero

Cherry Cheesecake, Can't be shown on family friendly forum like Freedom Reborn.
At the end of the day all that matter is that I tried, right?

cascarudo

first thanks for the coments now the best character (in my opinion) of astro city  "jack in the box" (jack caja de sorpresas) hope you like it and a mod will be really great. :rolleyes:

Xenolith

I love that.  I wonder if you could use machine man-like kfs?

BentonGrey

Quote from: Gremlin on June 21, 2009, 09:39:21 PM
Quote from: herodad1 on June 21, 2009, 01:11:20 PM
dont know much about astro city characters but so far liking them all.gotta look them up and do my homework on them.cant wait for rapier's release!

You poor poor soul. It's like finding out a friend has never eaten cheesecake before...

Haha, yeah, best books being published right now. 

Cascarudo, he looks fantastic!  Xenolith is right though, KF's to represent those foot and arm extensions could be tough.  He looks perfect though. :D
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

laughing paradox

herodad1

GogglesPizanno

Ok add me to the "What's cheesecake" group... but all these skopes are making me really intrigued.

Failed_Hero

The term "cheesecake" is synonymous with pin-up photo. The earliest documented print usage of this sense of cheesecake is in 1934 [1], predating pin-up, although anecdotes say the phrase was in spoken slang some 20 years earlier, originally in the phrase (said of a pretty woman) "better than cheesecake." In the 1950s, for example, there was a magazine called Cheesecake that had a young Marilyn Monroe in a yellow bikini on its cover in 1953
At the end of the day all that matter is that I tried, right?

Gremlin

Or a delicious cheesy dessert!

Jakew

cascarudo, that Jack In The Box looks great! Nice skin too!  :thumbup:

cascarudo

a skope of the living nightmare of astrocity thank for the coments and hope you like it

laughing paradox

I love it!! Living Nightmare was a character I would have NEVER expected to see in this game. That's insane stuff.

You're slowly just going to make all of the Honor Guard, aren't you? ;)

Hummingbird, Mirage, Quarrel, Starfighter.. so many characters, so little time. :)

Jakew

Whoa ... the first Astro City villain skin/skope ever! I didn't expect that!  :thumbup:

Blkcasanova247

Most excellent work my friend! :thumbup:
I can't help it that I look so good baby! I'm just a love machine!

BentonGrey

He's also an occasional hero. ;)  Wow Cascarudo!  He looks fantastic!  What is he made from?  Very nice work.  I love the furnace-ness to his maw.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman

GogglesPizanno

I had been playing around with lights attached to characters in nifskope a little a while back to simulate a flashlight, Im thinking maybe placing a red ambient light on the skope just in front of the maw to get some red glow around the torso might look cool...

Maybe copy the flickering Orange light from the Jack o Lantern objects in FFvTR?

Gremlin

How'd you get that stomach mouth?

cascarudo

hi glad you like it is skope from MHV_Juggernaut_Gren and the stomach mouth is the eye brow from Male_Hulking_Abomination by grenadier and the fang the horn of Male_Hulking_Rhino also by grenadier the hair the tentacles from male_simbionte by texasjack.
another skope from astrocity "mirage" hope you like it

laughing paradox

You just keep delivering all the good stuff, Cascarudo.  :thumbup:

Mirage looks perfect.

I can't wait to collect all of your Astro City characters and have them battle in the game. :)

BentonGrey

The Neon Hero!  So cool!  He looks great Cascarudo, and that is a very nice skin to boot.
God Bless

docdelorean88

That's cool! With skinning and skoping talents like that you should think of doing some Tron stuff!
"Roads, Where we're going we don't need... Roads"

GGiant

Fx that show on a mesh with a certain keyframe, just for the sake of doing it.

(accesses fx with melee_sword or other keyframes which make the sword "visible")

my first skope since, i don't know  :D

Epimethee

Pretty interesting! I take it it requires the mesh to have a hidden sword?
FFX add-on for FFvsTTR at ffx.freedomforceforever.com

bevo

That nitemare atrocity is very cool. It occurs to me that you could make that into a new arnim zola?
Few things i fiddled with today. any comments critiques appreciated.

random

talisman

box 4

senyaka of alcolytes