Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

What've you skoped lately?

Started by Blkcasanova247, December 24, 2008, 08:01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Baroness

link=topic=48949.msg697923#msg697923 date=1251562932]
Damn you, double post!

So okay.. I was able to skope a female_basic on male meshes.

Here are some of the results:

(fe)Male_shoulder_holster by Texas Jack

Hawkeye_v2 by Grenadier

Deadpool skope by Murs

JM_Demon by Grenadier

Punisher_TJ by Texas Jack

*(Hawkeye skin by DaGlob, Elektra by Afghan Ant)

So.. I have a question and I hope someone could guide me in the right direction.

Where can I learn how to remove the head on a female_basic body and add another one. The head on this mesh is not mapped like a typical female_basic and I'm wondering if I can add a female_basic head on it. Or if someone's willing to do it? (crosses fingers)
[/quote]

WOW!!

Thats awesome!!!

I so want those skopes
Quote from: laughing paradox

laughing paradox

There's a little stretching in the mesh, and the shoulders are extended slightly.. but overall, it certainly retains its female form.

Thanks for the head's up (no pun intended) on adding different heads... unfortunately, I can't seem to make it work correctly. It came out pretty badly.

If anyone would like to take a crack at it, please contact me and let me know, it would be really appreciated and I think would be a major boon to the community.

Blkcasanova247

Nice work LP. I had done the same thing a few months back. I decided that the "stretching" or distortion of the female bodies bones was a little too much...I just didn't like the look of it.
I can't help it that I look so good baby! I'm just a love machine!

laughing paradox

Quote from: Blkcasanova247 on August 30, 2009, 06:54:53 PM
Nice work LP. I had done the same thing a few months back. I decided that the "stretching" or distortion of the female bodies bones was a little too much...I just didn't like the look of it.

Thanks.. yeah, it's really dependent on what mesh you're putting the female body on. I've found that it works best with Grenadier meshes.. practically no distortion whatsoever on JM_Demon and Hawkeye_v2.

Jakew

Those are good results!  :thumbup: Any new varities to the female mesh-types is much appreciated. I particularly like the idea of JM_Demon keyframes on Elektra...

cmdrkoenig67

Awesome job of the lady Skope conversions, LP!

Dana

Blkcasanova247

WIP....

Doing three versions...Cartoon...Movie and Commando. ;) Bearded you're the man.

detourne_me

Finally!
I was just going to tackle the team since i saw the movie tonight,  but you beat me to him...
I guess i could whip up a sweet Storm Shadow to combat him!!
Was wondering why you didn't stick with the deadpool mesh,  but heck that's cool.
I really need to figure out how you made male_basic keys compatible with vx meshes (haven't experimented with that yet.)

laughing paradox

Nice 'Joe, Casanova.

---------

Did a few other female on male meshes.

Nick_Fury_Gren, Captain_America_Bucky, Silver Surfer Gren, Gambit_Jimlee, Black_Knight_Gren, NoMan_REN, Wolverine_Brown_Ren

I'm also working on a Snowbird skope based on Beast Boy's mesh by Texas Jack. That's going to take some time, though. :)

doctorchallenger

Could you post a tut on skoping female bodies to male meshes?

Blkcasanova247

Quote from: detourne_me on September 01, 2009, 02:00:35 PM
Finally!
I was just going to tackle the team since i saw the movie tonight,  but you beat me to him...
I guess i could whip up a sweet Storm Shadow to combat him!!
Was wondering why you didn't stick with the deadpool mesh,  but heck that's cool.
I really need to figure out how you made male_basic keys compatible with vx meshes (haven't experimented with that yet.)

Thanks man. Styles whippin' up all of the other JOE's and Cobras so far...but I don't know if Storm Shadow is on his list. I'll send the two of you a PM later and we'll compare notes. ;)
Quote from: laughing paradox on September 01, 2009, 03:54:42 PM
Nice 'Joe, Casanova.

---------

Nick_Fury_Gren, Captain_America_Bucky, Silver Surfer Gren, Gambit_Jimlee, Black_Knight_Gren, NoMan_REN, Wolverine_Brown_Ren

I'm also working on a Snowbird skope based on Beast Boy's mesh by Texas Jack. That's going to take some time, though. :)

Really nice work LP! :thumbup:

style

Now I understand BC! Now I understand! Oh and dont think I forgot about you...I gotcha tonight! You 2 Bearded ;)
The Ultimate Fan!

cascarudo

greats skopes LP love your females bodies with male keyframes blackcas great really great skope

Blkcasanova247

Hey....anybody remember my Mr. Freeze skope...it's finally finished with a brand spankin new skin by The Ultimate Evil!

Check out more images of TUEs awesome skin here.....

http://ffcenter.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=25&p=453#p453

Coming soon to Champions of Freedom!

BentonGrey

That........is really awesome..........
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

docdelorean88

Quote from: Blkcasanova247 on September 02, 2009, 04:29:15 AM
Hey....anybody remember my Mr. Freeze skope...it's finally finished with a brand spankin new skin by The Ultimate Evil!

Check out more images of TUEs awesome skin here.....

http://ffcenter.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=25&p=453#p453

Coming soon to Champions of Freedom!

:blink: :mellow: :) :D
"Roads, Where we're going we don't need... Roads"

Ewzzy

Quote from: laughing paradox on September 01, 2009, 03:54:42 PM
Nice 'Joe, Casanova.

---------

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h137/excelsior420/fem_malebasic.jpg

How did you do that? This is amazing, the world needs to know!

laughing paradox

jtharris86

Excellent team, you two produced something too COOL.  :P

murs47

area34

I was going to post a Rogue I did where I took all the versions out there (and ones that haven't been done that I've made myself) and put it on one skope but after that Mr Freeze- it pales in comparison...

cascarudo

Epimethee

Area, don't be shy? (Please?)

And, yeah, great work on the Freeze skope, BlkC and TUE!
FFX add-on for FFvsTTR at ffx.freedomforceforever.com

Blkcasanova247

Artemis

Omg! Where did my jaw go?....oh, look - there it is on the floor!

FANTASTIC work!

deano_ue

hmm the alpha doesn't seem to be working fully, i select my skin go back to standard and then back to mine and they work. the ice slide goes crystal

Blkcasanova247

I see what you mean now..I did'nt before...update...this is how it should look

herodad1

daglob

Quote from: area34 on September 02, 2009, 05:26:13 PM
I was going to post a Rogue I did where I took all the versions out there (and ones that haven't been done that I've made myself) and put it on one skope but after that Mr Freeze- it pales in comparison...

Don't let that stop you. This isn't a competition. Besides, if it's something no one else has thought of, SOMEONE is going to use it.

Blkcasanova247

Quote from: herodad1 on September 03, 2009, 02:20:59 PM
has mr freeze been released?

Nope. Soon though. I still have to fix one or 2 minor issues, package it properly and work on thumbs. ;)
Quote from: daglob on September 03, 2009, 02:33:04 PM
Quote from: area34 on September 02, 2009, 05:26:13 PM

Don't let that stop you. This isn't a competition. Besides, if it's something no one else has thought of, SOMEONE is going to use it.
Yeah man..I agree. Just be make sure you get permissions from the creators though for that Rogue. There was a little debate not to long ago about some creators not being into those "all-in-one" skopes.