News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

What've you skoped lately?

Started by Blkcasanova247, December 24, 2008, 08:01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

area34

I understand. I'm nowhere near done with her anyway. If anything I would just release the skins for the outfits that I've done.

NomadX

A skope "improvement" I made for Loki...

I removed the triangles for the upper half of the body (Gren's Loki) and also got rid of that tiny head on the back (not shown). I even fixed the reflections on the extras.  

edit: Turns out JP had already updated his Loki skope. Wish I had checked his yahoo group before removing all those triangles. Ah well, next time I try something like this I'll be sure to look around.

Blkcasanova247

Nice work. ^_^

A W.I.P

As soon as I saw those Necrons on Lord Emshidys page I knew that I wanted to do something with them.
Not sure were I'm gonna go with it but by the time I'm done it'll be lit up like a damn christmas tree! ;) :P
I'm working on the other Necron as well...we'll see how the weekend pans out. ;)
I can't help it that I look so good baby! I'm just a love machine!

BentonGrey

Awesome Blkcas, those guys would make really cool henchmen for Brainiac!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

laughing paradox

Nice job on that robot skope.

I like the way Loki came out, too.

AfghanAnt

Quote from: Blkcasanova247 on September 03, 2009, 12:45:22 PM
I see what you mean now..I did'nt before...update...this is how it should look

Freeze is amazing.

Blkcasanova247

Thanks AA! :thumbup: Tue really brought his "A" game for this skope. And I've unfortunately killed the poor bastich with this one. :P And you are correct Benton...I had Brainiac in mind when I started this...I had Metallo in mind as well. They would make perfect henchmen so I'm gonna make the other Necron with the hover base Brainiac. With that said I guess I'm probably gonna do a reimagined "Legion Of Doom"...since I have a Lex half done as well. ;)

Ewzzy

Quote from: Blkcasanova247 on September 04, 2009, 12:06:12 PM
Nice work. ^_^

A W.I.P

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n172/blkcasanova247/Necrontallo.jpg
http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n172/blkcasanova247/Necrontallo3.jpg

As soon as I saw those Necrons on Lord Emshidys page I knew that I wanted to do something with them.
Not sure were I'm gonna go with it but by the time I'm done it'll be lit up like a damn christmas tree! ;) :P
I'm working on the other Necron as well...we'll see how the weekend pans out. ;)

What animations are you using with that? I just put together a request of a skope to better hold his rifle with the us_soldier mesh as a base.

necron_soldier_us

Get it here:
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/Lordehmsidymeshes2/

Blkcasanova247

Very cool Ewwzy...I used TJ's AIM mesh as the base which is just a variation on the soldier mesh. ;)

W.I.P. take 2....Brainiac Drones!

Now a better look at his ugly mug

and started on Brainiac...this is just the base...he'll be insane once I'm done. ;)

area34

Very cool bots-

my work in progress

Super Sabre on a skoped VXWhizzer (added goggles and removed headgear). I took the unfinished super sabre skin as a guide and redid everything with a C6 base as a guide. I still have color correction and other details to do.

Cyber Burn

you guys are just throwing out some insame skopes. keep up hte good work.

Blkcasanova247

All praise Lord Emshidy for makin' awesome meshes. ;)

Gremlin

NECRONS! YAY!

Now, who wants to do the Tyrannids?

daglob

Ewzzy

Hear, Hear!

I was working in Blender altering the Crymsin mesh to have a bunch of different body variations including: female_big_chest_heels, female_pants_shirt, female_pants, female_small_chest, female_small_chest_heels, female_no_mouth, female_no_face_pants

Not that you can really see which one is which based on my preview. The list above isn't even in the right order.

I also spent a while on this: I give you... Gni Versatile!

I took all the parts on Gni's male_basic meshes and combined them into a single mesh. There's so much variation within the mesh that I had to post that collage just to show the possibilities. I also removed a bunch of bogus parts, translated some french piece names, and dug up some hidden parts like Gni's mask and sword. This should make life easier for skopers to make Gni based variants AND it's compatible with FF1.

Lastly:

Most of you have probably seen this in my skin thread, but as a combination of both of the above projects I created a Renee Montoya Question mesh.

area34

WIP-
Taking my already started Skullbuster and using it on Bevo's amazing skope.

style

Yall are insane with those Reavers!!!

Coming soon! :thumbup:
The Ultimate Fan!

Blkcasanova247

Awesome Skullbuster! :thumbup: And I can't wait for ole' Oswald there Style! I've been slacking. :P Playing Champions Online....however work continues on my Brainiac redesign....the Brainiac drones are near completion. But in the meantime

WIP ver.3

He's gonna be BIG!!! ;)

Gremlin

murs47

you guys are making some cool stuff

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Jakew

Those Reavers are brilliant ... I never thought we'd see those guys.

Outcast

Great job guys. That skullbuster skope and skin is looking good. :)

spydermann93

Quote from: Blkcasanova247 on September 08, 2009, 03:57:49 AM
Awesome Skullbuster! :thumbup: And I can't wait for ole' Oswald there Style! I've been slacking. :P Playing Champions Online....however work continues on my Brainiac redesign....the Brainiac drones are near completion. But in the meantime

WIP ver.3

He's gonna be BIG!!! ;)

Awesome!

bevo

Maybe one of you guys could help me out. I made this mace for a Thunderstrike skope put on New thor requested by herodad. The mace I modeled is made up of 4 parts, all on one node. I managed to replace the main weapon on Thor, I can not seem to figure out how to replace the dummy swing and hang on belt. In order to replace them does it have to be a single object or can it be parted up?

Ewzzy

Forgive my ignorance, what mesh is that based on?

I think this might be helpful: I see you are in 'List' mode go to 'View:Block List:Show Blocks in Tree' to switch to tree mode. Now there is a hierarchy to all of the items. Find where the hammer hangs on the belt. If it isn't visible it's probably been shrunken. Right click on the node of the hammer and click on Transform:Edit and increase the scale from 1 to 10 to 100 and so on until it's visible. Paste Branch your mace and match it up with the original hammer. Hide the original hammer and reset the scale to 1 and you should be set.

I tried to keep that pretty generic because I'm not totally sure I understand your problem. Good luck!

Dreaded Porcupine

Wow! You guys are all making some really cool stuff. Looking forward to the release of these.

bevo

Thank you for the lesson Ewzzy. You understood perfectly. I have made quite a few skopes even some complicated ones and never knew this. My brain grew today thanks to you.

laughing paradox

Everything here looks great... excellent job, folks!

Now release them! ^_^

detourne_me

can't...get sucked...into...... Champions Online.......

So to celebrate all the really awesome new skopes and inventive stuff people like Bevo, Carascudo and Ewzzy are doing, I propose a toast!
http://www.photoshop.com/accounts/14c35637abd04016b711c56f68d55651/assets/816de18222b64e408a62c2ee2fa1aa71