News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

What've you skoped lately?

Started by Blkcasanova247, December 24, 2008, 08:01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

detourne_me

You guys just had to make me come out of hiding didn't you?
Golden Goose, I love that flag, where is it from?

Some rather simple skopes Gren+Ren=Awesome!
Batman is Gren's Batman meets Ren's Owlman (done before i know) but with cord flying animations and extra batarang melee attacks
Aquaman is C6's hex of Ren's Superman on Ren's Isiah Bradley mesh, with extra keyframes by Grenadier - using Ink's staff

Both skins are by the uber-talented Courtnall 6 of course.

Podmark

Sweet I love Lord of Asgard Thor! I'd suggest skoping on a belt, the chest globes and if possible the chains, maybe shrink the fur a bit. It'd look much better then, right now it looks half finished.
Any chance we could find a proper mask for him? That might need some meshing.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

area34

Can't wait to try out your Batman. I've messed with mine but always wanted to do something about the flying animation and I'm interested in what ani's you added for the batarang.
Aquaman's cool and all that too but I'm still waiting for a hook arm style update.

AfghanAnt

DM - Weird thought but have you ever tried to add Red Robin to the one of Tommyboy's motorcycle meshes for the run keyframes?

miguelyanke

WOW!!!Style this Thor looks GENIAL!!!!

laughing paradox

detourne_me

Quote from: AfghanAnt on November 24, 2009, 06:33:52 PM
DM - Weird thought but have you ever tried to add Red Robin to the one of Tommyboy's motorcycle meshes for the run keyframes?

I'll look into it for ya!

and sorry area, not too much a fan of the hook arm thing... although i could think of some possibilities for him.

deanjo2000

I have a hooked arm version ;)
Need to do some preview pics i think
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/da3a3y1ac4uqp/FreedoForce

"sorry she couldn`t wait" superman to wonderman jla/avengers.

area34

I at one time was doing a hook arm skope but had problems with keyframes(since most keyframes are right handed) and it kinda got put in the mess with later column so it that will be great when you start releasing your work Dean.

herodad1

i really like all the thors done lately.ive always stuck with beyonders though because of the kf's.the new thor's kf's need a better hammer strike melee like beyonders.its just a simple straight out punch with his hammer.also like beyonders hammer throw animation.just the simple rare back and toss animation.the things i do like about the new kf's is the ranged animations.holding or pointing his hammer like he's firing lightning or some mystic energy beam.put ALL of beyonders thor kf's with the new kf sets and you'd have a good keyframe set.even throw in ren's captain marvel SHAZAM animation.

AfghanAnt

Quote from: herodad1 on November 25, 2009, 10:38:53 PM
i really like all the thors done lately.ive always stuck with beyonders though because of the kf's.the new thor's kf's need a better hammer strike melee like beyonders.its just a simple straight out punch with his hammer.also like beyonders hammer throw animation.just the simple rare back and toss animation.the things i do like about the new kf's is the ranged animations.holding or pointing his hammer like he's firing lightning or some mystic energy beam.put ALL of beyonders thor kf's with the new kf sets and you'd have a good keyframe set.even throw in ren's captain marvel SHAZAM animation.

What is this new Thor you are talking about? If you are referring to the skope I did that I and Courtnall6 did skins for includes altered Thor keyframes which have Beyonder's mixed with some other keyframes.

Also it looks like Style's skopes use those altered keyframes.

herodad1

yeah i know AA, ive got them all but...i was refering to the kf's that arent with the skopes.

Golden Goose

Quote from: detourne_me on November 24, 2009, 01:49:30 PM
You guys just had to make me come out of hiding didn't you?
Golden Goose, I love that flag, where is it from?
I found it on Turbosquid.  I had to resize the parts and then make a mirror image of the flag itself so the Stars and Stripes could be seen on both sides.

I was very pleased with myself when I first tried it in Character Tool and saw that it worked.   He's the Ultra-American, a character I came up over twenty years ago.  (Cripes!  I am getting old)

Golden Goose
"Today will be yesterday tomorrow when it comes" - The Hollies

Failed_Hero

At the end of the day all that matter is that I tried, right?

Outcast

cascarudo

awesome skopes love the one of liberty

detourne_me

Here's something I cooked up in time for Xmas.
Spoiler

Of course C6's amazingskin on Gni's incredible mesh with Jik's fantastic keyframes

Failed_Hero

detourne_me, Did you get the the hook to work with the chain blade animation I tried for weeks to sub a weapon out on that get mesh and i could not get it to work.

detourne_me

yeah, but it took me about two hours of trial and error to place it correctly.
paste the weapon in "chainsaw" and then shrink it to 0.002, then you have to micro-modify the placement too.  just remember that it will get blown up to a full 1 size, so you should make the X,Y,Z adjustments in very low numbers too.

Failed_Hero

Detourne_me

When I get my recovery disk, I would you look at a mesh I have worked on.

area34

AA's amazing New X-Men set is missing a key person...

The skope is built off of GNI's trenchcoat with parts off of AA's Cyclops (belt/coat). The skope has an all new animation set built out of way to many skopes to remember off the top of my head. The skin is AA's Cyclops kitbashed with an AA's Luthor head that I tried to tweek to make it match with his other New-Xmen skins (blue eyes, more chin definition, non-cocky eyebrows, smaller mouth, color shift).

crimsonquill

Quote from: area34 on January 02, 2010, 03:03:11 AM
AA's amazing New X-Men set is missing a key person...

The skope is built off of GNI's trenchcoat with parts off of AA's Cyclops (belt/coat). The skope has an all new animation set built out of way to many skopes to remember off the top of my head. The skin is AA's Cyclops kitbashed with an AA's Luthor head that I tried to tweek to make it match with his other New-Xmen skins (blue eyes, more chin definition, non-cocky eyebrows, smaller mouth, color shift).

In a word.. awesome!!! I had been wondering if a Morrison inspired Xavier would be possible.. but would he be releaseable to those that are drooling over him that can't skope him ourselves?  :blink:

Anyway, keep up the fantastic work Area34..

- CQ
"He said let there be light... CLICK! It was a lightbulb. And It was good."

Podmark

Awesome. Talk to AA, see if we can get that out there.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Mangler44

Good grief you skopers have talent.  Every week it seems there is a new skope to view and drool over.  Last week I desided to play around with nif-skope and after a day of tinkering I managed to make......

The shortcut for the program on the desktop :blink:

I am not sure if you wanted to see the screen shot of it.   I just need to learn how to skope so I can contribute and not feel like a mesh mooch.

GogglesPizanno

That is an AMAZING desktop shortcut....
I wish I could make shortcuts like that!

:P

area34

As soon as I get the readme done I'll put the skope out there for everyone but that skin is all AA's. Maybe when AA has free time from his new job he might do a new skin for X's head...

cmdrkoenig67

A project, among many (I posted him elsewhere on the forums too, but I didn't think anybody would mind if I did here too)...Totally made from Tommyboy meshes.

He's a work in progress...And the skin is a temp kit-bash.

Dana

I just wish that Tommyboy made swimmy Keyframes... :P

area34

Continuing the New X-men...
By request - Beast

Male Heavy is not friendly to skoping. I'm not able to get any jackets to line up without a lot of clipping so I just stuck with adding a collar. He has new hair and glasses.  If anyone has any suggestions on how to do an ascot that won't clip to all hell or where to get cat ears that would work, feel free to share.
The skin is AA's Cyclops Kitt'd with AA's Wolvie Coat with AA's AXM Beast and a bunch of me.

herodad1

area 34, those look very good. also, lov'n the gillman! might have to play a monster squad  scenario in the RR. :lol:

laughing paradox

Great skopes.

I love the Creature from the Black Lagoon.. aren't there male_basic swimmer keyframes at NPI? Maybe those could work.