News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

What've you skoped lately?

Started by Blkcasanova247, December 24, 2008, 08:01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cmdrkoenig67

Wow...Great work putting him together, Tap!

Dana

djfredski

;) Here some Wondermans that i did a few weeks ago.
most of the parts are from my man Tommyboy and a few from Ink.
most skins are C6 and the one that are not are not for use and need someone to skins them.

skope from Tommyboy powerman evil tf.
dfredski

daglob

Just a placeholder skin 'til she gets a "real" one.

I alpha-enabled the wings (all of them), and need ot get the headwings to read from a different texture. I'll alpha out the membranes of the big wings. You might notice that they are scalloped differently from the way they usually are. I've tried moving the headwings back, but they start to wander around the mesh when she moves if I do that.

area34

I haven't posted much in here since I tend to post my skopes now with my skins but I need some help. I'm trying to build a Power Pack set since that hasn't been done yet and I need some help with one of the female members. I need a female mesh that has a streak trail while she is flying.

detourne_me

none come to mind, although you could skope Tommy's songbird_t or Ink's Phoenix_newx (ithink). Songbird get's wings in flight, while Ink's phoenix gets a bird in flight.
Another option would be using ewzzy's technique and skoping a female mesh into Ren's GL or something...

doctorchallenger

Quote from: area34 on March 10, 2010, 03:06:11 AM
I haven't posted much in here since I tend to post my skopes now with my skins but I need some help. I'm trying to build a Power Pack set since that hasn't been done yet and I need some help with one of the female members. I need a female mesh that has a streak trail while she is flying.

Ren's Female Gl mesh - andskope a skinnable piece onto the original streak node perhaps?

area34

I'm working with Ren's Female Gl now (thanks Doc) and I can't get a streak to appear in the Noclod for some reason but I am able to create the rainbow effect by making a new lightmap and changing the alpha of the original green streak.

cmdrkoenig67

A couple more D&D projects...

doctorchallenger

Lemme see if I remember my Monster Manual (first edition!) The second guy is an Umber Hulk, but the second - Bugbear comes to mind, but I'm pretty sure that ain't it.
But they look good.

cmdrkoenig67

The first is a hook horror (or he's supposed to be, at least)...LOL!

Dana

hoss20

Great job, Dana. The first thing I thought when I saw the first one was "Hook Horror!" I grew up on 1st Edition and these are great to see. I've often wondered about a D&D mod. Would that work?

Gremlin

DANA ARE YOU GOING TO DO AN OWLBEAR PLEASE SAY YES

cmdrkoenig67

Quote from: Gremlin on March 14, 2010, 11:34:00 PM
DANA ARE YOU GOING TO DO AN OWLBEAR PLEASE SAY YES

LOL...My sad attempt so far...

Aaak!

A few others...

Troll...

A couple of Goblins...

TrajkLogik

Nice! We could certainly use some goblin cannon-fodder. Maybe some Kobolds, too. Maybe the a shrunk-down version of the wolfman mesh with some weapons and armor skoped on? ^_^

Gremlin

YESSSSS awesome!

Is there a bear mesh of some kind? Because an owlbear with male_heavy body seems a little odd.

cascarudo

cmdrkoenig67

Quote from: Gremlin on March 15, 2010, 12:45:31 PM
YESSSSS awesome!

Is there a bear mesh of some kind? Because an owlbear with male_heavy body seems a little odd.

Unfortunately, no bear mesh has ever been made.  I agree, he does look a bit odd on the male_heavy mesh...As I said..My sad attempt.

Thanks for the kind words, guys.

Dana

cmdrkoenig67

I need some input on the goblins, please...

Should they have big heads or normal sized heads (most of the photos I've seen of D&D goblins, they have large heads with slight bodies)?...

Normal-sized heads...

Bigger heads...

Keep in mind, these guys are about half the size of the male_basic meshes (I personally, prefer the bigger headed goblins).

Dana

chuckles

I'm gonna say big headed as well.

Sioux City Dynamo

Great D&D skopes!  I really like the skopes you are making cmdrkoenig67.

Have you tried the Ursa meshes as a base for the owlbear?  I believe that Valandar did them.  Might be interesting to skope that body onto the sabretooth mesh (to use those keys) and add the facial parts you have on your current skope...

Just a thought.

Respectfully,
Io

Gremlin

Definitely big headed. Got any kobolds in the works?

cmdrkoenig67

Quote from: Gremlin on March 17, 2010, 04:40:27 PM
Definitely big headed. Got any kobolds in the works?

Those are little lizard folk (with horns and tails), right?  I thought about it (when Trajk mentioned them), but I have yet to find the right base mesh for them.

Dana

cmdrkoenig67

Quote from: Sioux City Dynamo on March 15, 2010, 10:00:17 PM
Great D&D skopes!  I really like the skopes you are making cmdrkoenig67.

Have you tried the Ursa meshes as a base for the owlbear?  I believe that Valandar did them.  Might be interesting to skope that body onto the sabretooth mesh (to use those keys) and add the facial parts you have on your current skope...

Just a thought.

Respectfully,

Ursa mesh?  I'm not sure I've seen those.

Dana

herodad1

inks caliban would make a good bear body.comes with claws too. :thumbup:

cmdrkoenig67

Quote from: herodad1 on March 17, 2010, 05:44:09 PM

You mean Caliban2, from the Gamma Patrol website?...But it's lost to the ether.

Dana  :P

Previsionary

Quote from: cmdrkoenig67 on March 17, 2010, 06:13:22 PM

Uh, no, sir. The majority of Ink's meshes were backed up by Detourne and Revenant almost 3 years ago. :P.

http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/INKGP/files/

And let's not forget his section on Heroforce courtesy of AA.
Disappear when you least expe--

hoss20

There's also an Ink section on HeroForce.

detourne_me

Wish I could take credit Prev, but it was Murs and Rev that did most.
I backed up a lot of the Texas Jack archives though.

TAP43

Hey Guy's

Here's a preview of something new I have been working on using Blender and Nifskope, a female Plastic man.
Base Texas Jack's plastic man mesh
Lord Ehmsidy's Crymsin mesh and two copies modified in blender for the right and left dodges
and a copy of the head for the melee, Inks classic batgirl for the melee mesh.
Other wise everything else is the same as the plaz mesh and as you can see it still has the standard skin from the Crymsin mesh. I still want to see if I can add a wig or two to the skope, maybe one with a ponytail for Madame Rouge of the Brotherhood Of Evil.

Also on a side note I am still working on Brainiac I just needed to take a small break the skin was giving me problems in some areas. But let me know what you guys think and if you have any idea's and Yes daglob I plan on releasing it for both games ;)

cmdrkoenig67

Quote from: Previsionary on March 17, 2010, 06:21:04 PM
Quote from: cmdrkoenig67 on March 17, 2010, 06:13:22 PM

Uh, no, sir. The majority of Ink's meshes were backed up by Detourne and Revenant almost 3 years ago. :P.

http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/INKGP/files/

And let's not forget his section on Heroforce courtesy of AA.

He didn't have the Caliban mesh at Hero Force, though..But I did find it at the Yahoo site...Thank you, Prev.

Dana