News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

What've you skoped lately?

Started by Blkcasanova247, December 24, 2008, 08:01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kenn

TAP, that is WAY cool.   If you can add a wig, can you also give her a little hat so we can finally have Platinum/Tina?
My Amazing Woman - A Romantic Comedy of Super Heroic Proportions.

Also what Lightning Man and Kenn-X have been doing lately.

herodad1

i'm thinking elasti-girl from the incredibles.we'll have the whole family then.oh, then we'll need jack-jack!

doctorchallenger

Quote from: Kenn on March 18, 2010, 11:19:58 AM
TAP, that is WAY cool.   If you can add a wig, can you also give her a little hat so we can finally have Platinum/Tina?

I agree: Way cool. I recommend the wasp_hat from Toomboy's Wasp mesh

laughing paradox

Cmndr, your D&D skopes are really cool and I am loving those trolls. The big-headed ones are definitely the way to go.

Tap, that is impressive and much needed and a boon to the community. Great job on that.. the addition of hair pieces is also very welcome.

cmdrkoenig67

Thanks...Here's an ogre and a cyclops (or cyclopskin as they seem to be called in D&D circles)

BentonGrey

God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

John Jr.

Your D & D creatures are getting better and better, Dana. The Ogre is impressive!

Failed_Hero

The Black Beetle and with some tweaks a new base for my character Silver Scarab

At the end of the day all that matter is that I tried, right?

cmdrkoenig67

I think I'm going to go with Tommyboy's Beast_New_TVLite mesh as a base for the Owlbear....The anims are pretty good (has a running on all fours anim), He's still more humanoid than ursine, but there's not a lot I can do about that.

Keep in mind, all of these D&D Skopes are based on 1st edition D&D...The later edition monsters would be far harder to put together.

Dana

TrajkLogik

They look great, Cmdr. 1st & 2nd Ed. is what I grew up playing and would be my preference anyway. I can't stand the 3rd Ed.

daglob

A joint project by myself and Ghaskul-HE did the skin and I did the scope (which, now that I have his skin needs to be altered slightly). S versdion exists that has solid black headwings, but I guess I need to look some more for it.

I like the new comptuer and CS4, but I REALLY hate moving all my stuff.

ghazkul

SWEEEEEET! Looks great man, I'll get back to work on the skin at my end to finish it up. Amazing work man.

Kenn

Some of the stuff I've done lately...

Outcast

Awesome stuff Kenn! Really glad your back. :lunarman:

CmndrKoenig, those D&D skopes/skins totally rock!  :cool:

To Trajik...I had a feeling that was you all along TMX. :)

daglob

detourne_me

Thomas wayne batman and Uncle Marvel! awesome!

DoctorRuina

Uncle Marvel finally! Great!

herodad1

cool stuff guys! did you make mighty mouse tiny? i'm a big space ghost fan.ren's owlman ranged kf's would work good with a spaceghost.

JKCarrier

Great stuff, Kenn...there's some characters in there I've been wanting for years!  :thumbup:

Xenolith

Manhawks!  I love those guys.

Kenn

And one more from this batch...  The skin by JKCarrier is what made me want to do a mesh worthy of her.  Benton will like it too, I think.

Avalon

Very cool collection. My favorite has to be the Thomas Wayne and Uncle Marvin.
I forgot all about that creepy hawk thing. Who's the guy in the turban?

Kenn

He's called Magicman.  He was one of the very few super-heroes published by the American Comics Group, along with Nemesis and Herbie, the Fat Fury, back in the 1960s.   Curiously, I'm not the first person to do an FF Magicman.  Daglob beat me to it, but I had been waiting for my skoping skills to get to the point where I could skope him.

I'm a big Hawkman fan, so the Manhawks were a must do once I found the basic head.  Most of my other Hawkman stuff I can't release because I used the Beyonder's Hawkman and Hawkgirl as starting points, and... y'know.

Uncle Marvel was another one I've been waiting for years to do, until I had both a good heavy weight body, and got good at the body swap thing. 

Mighty Mouse was another fun one to do.

BentonGrey

Quote from: Kenn on April 02, 2010, 03:47:02 PM
And one more from this batch...  The skin by JKCarrier is what made me want to do a mesh worthy of her.  Benton will like it too, I think.

Mera!  Awesome!  I will definitely have to get my hands on that mesh and skin. :D

Also, I never thought I'd see the Manhawks in FF!  If you're a big Hawkman fan, Kenn, you need to check out the Hawkman campaign in the DCUG.  It features a VERY old Hawkman villain. :)
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman

Kenn

If I had a copy of  :ffvstr: I probably already would have.

John Jr.

Kenn they're all incredible! I already downloaded the Phantom Zone pack, I wanted a Silver Age General Zod for ages! I'm looking forward to try the Classic Batman Family too.
Thanks a lot!

BentonGrey

God Bless

Avalon

Update of Birdman with custom mask and helmet. based on VX wing mesh

Kenn

herodad1

guys, theres been some awsome stuff being made lately. just wanted to check on acouple things i remember seeing.the plastic woman skope and the moonknight using ren's owlman. any updates on those?