News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

What've you skoped lately?

Started by Blkcasanova247, December 24, 2008, 08:01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

style

I tried to stick to a cross between the toy line and cartoon. Krangs look in the comic is much different! ^_^
The Ultimate Fan!

murs47

Style, you're out of control! :thumbup:

cmdrkoenig67

Wow, Style!...Krang looks great!

Dana

Podmark

Wow it's like all my old toys are coming to life.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

GogglesPizanno

These skopes are great.
I was never into the turtles (or like Blkcasanova, the closest i came was the original comics) but the results are still quite impressive. Kudos to everyone.

Quote from: Podmark on May 20, 2010, 11:18:49 PM
Wow it's like all my old toys are coming to life.

I'm still waiting for GI Joe and M.A.S.K.

cmdrkoenig67

I've never been a fan of the Turtles (the cartoon made me cringe...Maybe I was just too old when it was on...I dunno), but I also appreciate the great character Skopes being made.

Dana

style

Thanks for all the kind words! :wub:

This one was the hardest to do! Not skoping it but just finding the right material to use! :wacko:
The Ultimate Fan!

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

BentonGrey

Style, you certainly did do a great job in chasing all those parts down!  He looks good, but I think his head needs to be a bit bigger. 
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Kenn

What did you use for rabbit ears?
My Amazing Woman - A Romantic Comedy of Super Heroic Proportions.

Also what Lightning Man and Kenn-X have been doing lately.

style

the rabbit ears from the Wonder_Wabbit mesh.
The Ultimate Fan!

cmdrkoenig67

Quote from: style on May 25, 2010, 01:06:37 PM
the rabbit ears from the Wonder_Wabbit mesh.

Uh...Please don't say you used WebRider's Wonder Wabbit.

style

The Ultimate Fan!

Blkcasanova247

Maybe reach out to Tommy or 'Mato (if he's got the time) and ask 'em make new ears for ya.
I can't help it that I look so good baby! I'm just a love machine!

Kenn

What's wrong with using Wonder Wabbit?

And if that is a problem, the ears from my Dumb Bunny skope might work.
My Amazing Woman - A Romantic Comedy of Super Heroic Proportions.

Also what Lightning Man and Kenn-X have been doing lately.

Amazo Version 2.2

Isn't there a mesh with rabbit ears by Bobby69? Or the Beyonder?
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

cmdrkoenig67

Quote from: style on May 26, 2010, 04:51:07 AM
He's from webrider! :banghead:

Sorry Style,  There's got to be other rabbit-like meshes around.

Dana

Podmark

Quote from: Kenn on May 26, 2010, 02:41:12 PM
What's wrong with using Wonder Wabbit?

Wonder Wabbit was made by Webrider who died a few years back. Because he isn't able to express his opinion on skoping we put him on the no skoping list.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

freedomgod55

Hey when is inque going to be done and when it is someon tell me !!!!.

cryonic2099

I was asked to preview some things here, so:

Wanted to show the pic first, b/c I know the creator isn't the most popular guy around here. These skopes are the work of Vlad, and you can see the rest at http://ffcenter.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=64

style

cryonic2099 I think if u keep showing his work even as "just being a messager" u dont want to be the next unpopular guy around here! :?
The Ultimate Fan!

Ewzzy

This probably isn't the best place for this, but what did Vlad do to earn such everlasting scorn?

cmdrkoenig67

What has V done?...Besides Skoping meshes that aren't supposed to be Skoped and showing them off? Besides distributing said off-limits Skoped meshes to others, even when he was asked not to do so?  Besides him being an offensive jerk?...I don't know.

Dana

cryonic2099

Quote from: style on June 19, 2010, 08:54:00 PM
cryonic2099 I think if u keep showing his work even as "just being a messager" u dont want to be the next unpopular guy around here! :?
:banghead:

Ok, look back at any of my post, I'm definitely one of the more civil patrons of FR. A request was made, and I honored it....ONCE!! The whole thing with Vlad was before my coming here, so I have no frame of reference for it. I only knew he was unpopular b/c of offhand remarks made in other posts. He has also been very civil to me in our communications. If there IS anything offensive in my post (other than the source), I apologize and ask that it be pointed out for future reference. If there is NOT anything legitimately offensive, I suggest that people remember other formerly "offensive" members who have rejoined us as productive members of the community.

murs47

He's been very civil with me as well over at FFC. I also wasn't around with whatever went down with Vlad, but maybe the guy has changed.

cmdrkoenig67

Meanwhile, more Skopes...

Some birch tree Skopes I threw together for maps...

...And a mystery guest...

BTW:  Cryonic, you're fine...you did nothing wrong.

Dana

cryonic2099

Thanks...and if that's a Carrion Crawler...great addition

TrajkLogik

Quote from: cmdrkoenig67 on June 19, 2010, 10:39:30 PM
What has V done?...Besides Skoping meshes that aren't suposed to be Skoped and showing them off? Besides distributing said off-limits Skoped meshes to others, even when he was asked not to do so?  Besides him being an offensive jerk?...I don't know.
Well, skoping meshes that aren't suppose to be skoped for personal use is not an offense. Showing them off - yes.
I don't how he distributed them but if it was emailing them to friends then that's not an offense. However posting the link to off-limit skopes here at FR is an offense.
As for being a jerk - well, I'm sure we all have been considered a jerk by someone else during our lives, but that's not really an offense either. However being a jerk to the community as a whole- then yes, that is very jerky.

Quote from: cryonic2099 on June 20, 2010, 12:22:45 AM
Ok, look back at any of my post, I'm definitely one of the more civil patrons of FR. A request was made, and I honored it....ONCE!! The whole thing with Vlad was before my coming here, so I have no frame of reference for it. I only knew he was unpopular b/c of offhand remarks made in other posts. He has also been very civil to me in our communications. If there IS anything offensive in my post (other than the source), I apologize and ask that it be pointed out for future reference. If there is NOT anything legitimately offensive, I suggest that people remember other formerly "offensive" members who have rejoined us as productive members of the community.
I'm not quite clear on who (probably Vlad) requested, or why it was requested, that you post these pics here when they all have been posted at FFC. And most of us here at FR are aware of FFC's existence (even though we don't post there due many reasons which is another story altogether) and therefore have already seen these pics. In Vlad's thread, he seemed quite content at the number of views we was getting in his thread (although a good percentage of those views were probably his own), so why he'd feel a need to have them posted here, where he has been banned, is kind of fishy. :huh:

docdelorean88

cryonic2099, i have been in your position before. I had requested a skope from him once(not knowing what i know now about his history) and that was the trade off. It didn't seem that weird, but after getting some reactions similar to the ones youre getting i learned to stop. Its a bad position to be in i know. On a different note, Dana, those skopes are sweet!
"Roads, Where we're going we don't need... Roads"

cryonic2099

He didn't ask me to post pics; he asked me to critique them here. Since that's not really my strong suit, I figured a pic was the next best thing.