News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

What've you skoped lately?

Started by Blkcasanova247, December 24, 2008, 08:01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

style

Try Cables strap pieces I think thats what he used! ;)
The Ultimate Fan!

Cyber Burn

Between you and me, I'd rather have the Style Skope. I can pretty much guarantee the quality is a hundred times better.

detourne_me

So I was able to skope Texas Jack's AtomTJ with TommyBoy's new Antman classic.

Now Hank will have the antman helmet and pym particle capsules in his male_basic and male_small forms, and they disappear when he is in giant form.
I've also set it up so each size can have a different skin.
Is anybody interested in such a skope?
What features would you like?  same skins, different skins... different helmets/antennae?

Doctor Pym hasd been getting a lot of love lately and i just want to contribute a little bit... i'll try to see if i can get him to ride a fly even... heheh.

Mystik

oooooh that sounds good. maybe a pistol animation, hank uses a science like gun every now and then in th new toon

crimsonquill

Quote from: detourne_me on December 13, 2010, 03:28:41 AM
Is anybody interested in such a skope?
What features would you like?  same skins, different skins... different helmets/antennae?

Doctor Pym hasd been getting a lot of love lately and i just want to contribute a little bit... i'll try to see if i can get him to ride a fly even... heheh.

Sounds great to me.. I love his look in the animated series since he can be both Antman and Giant Man then still wear a labcoat and be Hank Pym The Scientist while in his normal state. Speaking of.. I wouldn't mind a lab coat added to the mesh as well.. but yeah, I love the idea of multiple skins and especially the Atom growing attacks from small form.

- CQ
"He said let there be light... CLICK! It was a lightbulb. And It was good."

style

Here are his different looks in Normal, Small, Giant form from the cartoon:

If u can incorporate these looks D-Me that would be cool!!!

Quote from: crimsonquill on December 13, 2010, 07:27:27 AM
Sounds great to me.. I love his look in the animated series since he can be both Antman and Giant Man then still wear a labcoat and be Hank Pym The Scientist while in his normal state. Speaking of.. I wouldn't mind a lab coat added to the mesh as well.. but yeah, I love the idea of multiple skins and especially the Atom growing attacks from small form.

oh yeah i forgot about the lab coat look! That would be kool 2!!! :thumbup:
The Ultimate Fan!

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

detourne_me

Quote from: Podmark on December 14, 2010, 12:41:50 AM
Pod is intrigued by this.
Does Pod want to skin this?
I've finished the skope now

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

BentonGrey

That is just an awesome idea for a skope DM, and it looks like it came together really well. 

Pod, just so you know, I would kill for a skin from you for a Giant Man mesh/skope.  I use the shapeshifter attribute so I can give Hank's different sizes different attributes and stats, and I've been hunting for just the right Giant Men to compliment your awesome new Ant-Man.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Podmark

Quote from: BentonGrey on December 14, 2010, 03:25:17 AM
That is just an awesome idea for a skope DM, and it looks like it came together really well. 

Pod, just so you know, I would kill for a skin from you for a Giant Man mesh/skope.  I use the shapeshifter attribute so I can give Hank's different sizes different attributes and stats, and I've been hunting for just the right Giant Men to compliment your awesome new Ant-Man.

I will be doing many more Hank Pym skins in 2011, next set is planned to be classic Giant-Man.  :D
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

BentonGrey

Quote from: Podmark on December 14, 2010, 03:43:26 AM
Quote from: BentonGrey on December 14, 2010, 03:25:17 AM

I will be doing many more Hank Pym skins in 2011, next set is planned to be classic Giant-Man.  :D

You, Pod, are awesome!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

detourne_me

Amazing news Podmark,  also I'm a lot more comfortable with the way this skip works now, so if you have any requests for pieces/body types/etc...

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

cmdrkoenig67

I finally made an attempt to Skope a griffon, using Valandar's big_cat mesh (and parts from Tommyboy's tom_versatile_linked mesh).  I think he came out pretty good (his wings don't flap when he flies though).

Dana

Sioux City Dynamo

cool griffon!  I love your d&d skopes/skins.  will you be making others? perhaps a manticore?

Respectfully,
Io

Kenn

Riddle me this:  Could you use that same technique to make a sphinx?
My Amazing Woman - A Romantic Comedy of Super Heroic Proportions.

Also what Lightning Man and Kenn-X have been doing lately.

John Jr.

Beautiful skope and skin, Dana. It's great to have some mythological beasts around.

cmdrkoenig67

Quote from: Kenn on December 24, 2010, 02:13:23 AM
Riddle me this:  Could you use that same technique to make a sphinx?

I've been planning on it, Kenn...Heh!

Dana

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

cmdrkoenig67

Here is the sphinx Skope, so far (his jaw opens and closes and he can bite...The Griffon does as well)...

hoss20

Awesome work, Dana.

Quotewill you be making others? perhaps a manticore?
All one would need to do is tack on a scorpion tail to this sphinx (and maybe a few rows of teeth).  :thumbup:

cmdrkoenig67

TY Hoss,

Any Manticore that I make (and I'm working on it), wouldn't have a ranged (or even melee) tail attack animation, though...I guess we could live without it?

BTW...With with slight modifications to my Skope and skin, I could make this sphinx into a Lammasu too...They look very much like androsphinxes.

Dana

hoss20

Getting the animations would just be icing on the cake. I can't speak for all of us, but I would think most of us just appreciate the fact that you're creating skopes that capture the essence of these classic monsters. Thanks a bunch.

laughing paradox

This is pretty cool work, Dana. I actually thought the Sphinx was a manticore.. I never realized just how similar the two monsters were. I think the Sphinx is meant to be much bigger than a manticore, though. The griffin looks really great. Oh, what a world it would be if those monsters were real animals.

cmdrkoenig67

Quote from: laughing paradox on December 29, 2010, 04:40:59 AM
This is pretty cool work, Dana. I actually thought the Sphinx was a manticore.. I never realized just how similar the two monsters were. I think the Sphinx is meant to be much bigger than a manticore, though. The griffin looks really great. Oh, what a world it would be if those monsters were real animals.

It would be a scary world, if such creatures really did exist...The human imagination is such an amazing thing.

BTW...Manticores have bat/dragon-like wings too, instead of bird-like wings.  Here's another Skope...Can you guess what it is?

daglob

Looks like my ex-step-mother ;).

Seriously, I don't know. I used to be pretty good with mythological critters; is it those one or something else?

What about Male Draconis wings for bat wings?

hoss20

It looks like a Salamander to me. Whatever it is, it's nasty looking. :thumbup:

Xenolith

My first thought was Salamander, too, but it could be a Yuan-ti, or whatever the name is.