Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

What've you skoped lately?

Started by Blkcasanova247, December 24, 2008, 08:01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cmdrkoenig67

LOL!

More Skopes released at http://frp.unlimited2.net/

John Jr, also has a nice Nomad Skope available too.

Cyber Burn

I love that you are doing D&D characters, great skopes Dana.

And John, like I said before, great skin and skope, I'm always impressed with how quickly you grow as a content creator.  :thumbup:

Cyber Burn

Classic Trapster from Marvel Comics, still a WIP.

oldmanwinters

I'm loving how that Bride of Frankenstein ['s Monster?] came out!

cmdrkoenig67

Thanks, Winters and thank you, Cyber.  :D

Dana

BentonGrey

Ahh, awesome!  I requested that version of the Trapster, and I was pretty sure no-one was going to make it.  That's a great skin and skope CB!  I always liked his gray and purple costumes better than those ugly yellow and purple ones.  Thanks man, I can put him to good use. :D
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

cmdrkoenig67

Trapster is one of those villains with bad taste in outfits, but I agree...Cyber did a great job creating the Skope.

Dana

Amazo Version 2.2

Quote from: BentonGrey on September 22, 2011, 09:46:15 PM
Ahh, awesome!  I requested that version of the Trapster, and I was pretty sure no-one was going to make it.  That's a great skin and skope CB!  I always liked his gray and purple costumes better than those ugly yellow and purple ones.  Thanks man, I can put him to good use. :D

yeah, he skoped this because he wanted to fill your request, he made a few posts ofer at the tof boards in your request thread. 
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

BentonGrey

God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

style

Somethin me and Mr. C-6 worked on!

The Ultimate Fan!

cmdrkoenig67

:blink: Wowie-wow-wow!  They look amazing, guys!

Dana

Amazo Version 2.2

nice to see some great teamwork, dont know the charatcers but the finished product looks sweet.  :thumbup:
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

ghazkul

WINGS OF SILVER, NERVES OF STEEL, SILVER HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Favourite tv show ever!!!!

style

The Ultimate Fan!

Amazo Version 2.2

flawless victory guys, now i just have to aks, whats next?  :thumbup:

style

Quote from: Amazo Version 2.2 on September 30, 2011, 06:28:07 PM
flawless victory guys, now i just have to aks, whats next?  :thumbup:

Well they do need someone or someones to fight! ;)
The Ultimate Fan!

Cyber Burn

I sooo wish that I had your skill Style. What you do is just magic.

This is the Scarlet Scarab from Marvel Comics. It was such a pain in the tail placing the snake on the head, I think I spent an hour just on that part.

I know there still needs to be adjusting do it, but I just needed a break from it.

style

Quote from: Cyber Burn on October 09, 2011, 07:07:04 AM

Thanks but thats what a C-6 skin does makes something look magical! ^_^
The Ultimate Fan!

Amazo Version 2.2

Quote from: style on October 10, 2011, 05:41:53 AM
Quote from: Cyber Burn on October 09, 2011, 07:07:04 AM

Thanks but thats what a C-6 skin does makes something look magical! ^_^

i agree about c6 skinnage, but your skopage is top notch. and with out one or the other, the end relut wouldnt be near as good.

cmdrkoenig67

The Scarab is looking very good, Cyber.

Dana

Cyber Burn

Quote from: cmdrkoenig67 on October 10, 2011, 06:02:24 PM
The Scarab is looking very good, Cyber.

Dana

Thanks Dana, I've got a skinner who is ready to give it an exceptional skin, so as soon as I get it back, I'll post a pic.

Xenolith

Ultimo II - An Iron Man foe

Super Synthoid - Giant AIM Robots

Doctor Runia already made a Super Synthoid, but I thought the proportions of Gren's giant meshes were more appropriate.  They are supposed to be big and tall.

I doubt I'll skin them, so if anyone wants to, please drop me a line.

One thing I'd like to do over the winter is look for weird Hydra and AIM weapons that can be skoped onto Ren and TJ's meshes, so if you have some ideas, let me know.  I'll probably start with the old Strange Tales comics.

Cyber Burn

Quote from: Xenolith on October 10, 2011, 07:49:02 PM
Ultimo II - An Iron Man foe
Spoiler

Super Synthoid - Giant AIM Robots
Spoiler

Doctor Runia already made a Super Synthoid, but I thought the proportions of Gren's giant meshes were more appropriate.  They are supposed to be big and tall.

I doubt I'll skin them, so if anyone wants to, please drop me a line.

One thing I'd like to do over the winter is look for weird Hydra and AIM weapons that can be skoped onto Ren and TJ's meshes, so if you have some ideas, let me know.  I'll probably start with the old Strange Tales comics.

Personally, I was thinking of skoping a Baron Strucker with a Satan Claw, I'm just not sure what to use for the claw.

Xenolith

Gren's Crimson Dynamo Mk03 might be a good start.  Seems to have a nice shape to it.

Cyber Burn

Thank you, I will most definitely check that out.  :thumbup:

Amazo Version 2.2

nice skopes guys.

xenolith, have you thought about using smoe of the weapons from the irrattional meshes? like the killorilla's chaingun, or some of the nazi weapons?

Xenolith

Well, I haven't because I like trying to replicate things I see in comics rather coming up with original creations.  :)  Those may be great starting points though!

hoss20

Cyber- I really have to say that your Scarlet Scarab is outstanding. I realize that this statement might be overused, but I think that it's your best work to date.

Xenolith- I completely agree with you on the proprortions of Gren's giant meshes. I was thinking of using one of them for my Vanadium skope (Elements of Doom), but quite honestly, went the easier route with my finished product.

Xenolith

I've had these on the back shelf for a while meaning to release them, but then Gren reappeared and so I thought I'd see if he was going to do Ultimo because he is an Iron Man foe.  Both of these skopes are on older versions of meshes I think he said he didn't like so much anymore.  Oh well.

Amazo Version 2.2

Quote from: Xenolith on October 10, 2011, 11:48:13 PM
I've had these on the back shelf for a while meaning to release them, but then Gren reappeared and so I thought I'd see if he was going to do Ultimo because he is an Iron Man foe.  Both of these skopes are on older versions of meshes I think he said he didn't like so much anymore.   Oh well.

i wonder if that means that he'll be redoing them?