News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

What've you skoped lately?

Started by Blkcasanova247, December 24, 2008, 08:01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cmdrkoenig67

My attempts at making an Otyugh Skope (using the mindhammer mesh)...Not so great, but not a total failure.  I have no idea how to give him the third leg.

Dana

bevo

I love that. :thumbup: Heck Ill add that to my myriad of dr strange foes.

hoss20

I realize this sounds rudimentary, but could you take a copy of one of his legs and attach it like a tail? I know that hexing off everything but the leg from a copy of the skope would be extremely time consuming. I was looking at the keyframes for the Mindhammer mesh and it doesn't seems that having an unmovable part attached to the rear of the skope would cause excessive clipping, it would just follow his pelvis around. I think that due to the lack of dynamic movements in the keyframes (except for ones like Dodge), it might not be a bad workaround. I think the tough part in regard to aesthetics, would be having a bent leg in the back, which would look more accurate. Of course, if you're also thinking about adding an actual tail, as well......

For what it's worth, I think it already looks outstanding. I mean, you know what it is when you see it. Nice job.

cmdrkoenig67

Quote from: hoss20 on February 26, 2012, 08:24:05 PM
I realize this sounds rudimentary, but could you take a copy of one of his legs and attach it like a tail? I know that hexing off everything but the leg from a copy of the skope would be extremely time consuming. I was looking at the keyframes for the Mindhammer mesh and it doesn't seems that having an unmovable part attached to the rear of the skope would cause excessive clipping, it would just follow his pelvis around. I think that due to the lack of dynamic movements in the keyframes (except for ones like Dodge), it might not be a bad workaround. I think the tough part in regard to aesthetics, would be having a bent leg in the back, which would look more accurate. Of course, if you're also thinking about adding an actual tail, as well......

For what it's worth, I think it already looks outstanding. I mean, you know what it is when you see it. Nice job.

Thanks Bevo and thank you, Hoss.  Just thinking about deleting everything of the copy, except a leg was what was giving me a headache.  I really didn't want to dedicate that much time to the mesh...Plus, I'd probably have gone totally around the bend by the end of it.

Dana

Cyber Burn

Meshes by Gren, skins by C6...Just because I wanted my Manhunters to be a little tougher.   :D

naitvalis

the 1001 uses of Grenadier fantastic meshs, done this after looking that dc universe online intro...
skin by Afghan Ant and Courtnall 6.

Deaths Jester

Quote from: naitvalis on March 07, 2012, 06:25:08 PM
the 1001 uses of Grenadier fantastic meshs, done this after looking that dc universe online intro...

Really great work, naitvalis.  What kfs are used?
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

spydermann93

Quote from: naitvalis on March 07, 2012, 06:25:08 PM

"Cyborg, concentrate fire on Luthor while I call down some artillery."

I love that scene! Second only to Deathstroke playing Piñata with Batman because, well, it was funny.

Marvelous work with the skope, though! Looks pretty BA :cool:

Quote from: Deaths Jester on March 07, 2012, 07:57:12 PMReally great work, naitvalis.  What kfs are used?

Looks like Gren's War Machine keyframes.

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

naitvalis

yup DJ ive used warmachine kf.
1001 uses of Gren meshs.
skin by Courtnall6 and Afghan Ant.
sabretooth aka wendigo(resized-untailed).

danzrocker

Awesome as well great work naitvalis  :o. I insanely need that cyborg and would really appreciate if you could send it at this address: Nova.rocker@hotmail.com Pretty Please! Thanks

Cyber Burn

I figured C6 should have a lantern as well.   :D

naitvalis

just to remain on "lanterns" theme.
green Lantern of thanagar, with grenadier hawkman mesh and courtnall6 skin.

image hosting gif

BentonGrey

God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Cyber Burn

Since I'm on a GL kick:

Meshes by Ink and Renegade, skins by C6.

Cyber Burn

Based off of Bevo's Tri-Eye Mesh/Skope and Grenadier's Manhunter_Heavy_Staff.

Cyber Burn

Last one for the night, Lord Ehmsidy's Crimson skoped over Ren's GL_Hal_V2 mesh. Unfortunately, the mapping is different from female_basic meshes.

Amazo Version 2.2

Quote from: Cyber Burn on March 16, 2012, 04:28:42 AM

Last one for the night, Lord Ehmsidy's Crimson skoped over Ren's GL_Hal_V2 mesh. Unfortunately, the mapping is different from female_basic meshes.

any wey to do this so that some of the female basic skins will work on this scope? also, i like the manhunter, sweet.
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

BentonGrey

Hey, nice GL characters CB.  I especially like the Manhunter with the lantern.  That's cool.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Cyber Burn

Amazo: Maybe a better skoper could get a regular Female_Basic or _Longhair mesh to work with the keyframes, but it's currently above me.

Benton: Thanks buddy, wouldn't have been possible without Bevo's work though.  :thumbup:

bevo

Newest Green Lantern and the baddest :lol:

danzrocker

Damn!! bevo thats.....  :lol: insanely funny and in a good way the Fusion of MAD with the Green Lantern Universe  :eek2: .The Greatest GL second only to sinestro.This guy would even kick Hal`s skinny a** in a fight.  :thumbup:

Cyber Burn

A work in progress, it combines Tommyboy's "green_lantern_hal_tf" with Renegade's "GL_Hal_v2_REN".

This should let me keep my Hal skins and still save space by re-using Ren's keys.

naitvalis

my attempt to skope a thorbuster armor (mesh by Grenadier and skin by Courtnall6), now the problem is: i can't have the headplate properly textured, in Nifskope the plate is covered with the selected texture but ingame look always white...anyone have some idea to solve this? for  :ff:?

image hosting jpeg

danzrocker

Nice job cyber on Red lantern Hal! Though if you allow me to suggest that don`t you think he could really look awesome if you somehow red blood textures on his mouth and for further reference you could even see this nice pic i have of him as a Red Lantern:

Then again as you said its still in the works but still a very good start.  ^_^

Hey nait! Totally OMG!  :shock2: Really l love the first ever Thorbuster in the Game  :eek2: .Damn! thats really good but don`t you think it would look totally radical as it still could use a few more adjustments and details to make it perfect. You could try to increase the width of the lower chest ,add a light red glowing textures over his eyes and mouth and lower a little yellow to make it look a little more intimadating and tough enough to stand against Thor himself and Then it would look totally awesome. For more reference here is one of his few portraits:

Still it is totally the best ever thorbuster i have ever seen  ^_^ . And sorry buddy i am trying my best to fix the Headplate issue and i will tell you as soon as i find a solution.  :mellow:

Cyber Burn

Nice skope Nait, good luck with finishing it.

As for my Hal skope, I can't move FX emitters, so there won't be any blood coming out of his mouth.

danzrocker

No no i didn`t mean that i actually was saying that you could slightly add some red texture meaning you could add some pure blood red color over his mouth rather than adding or using an FX_emitter to spit blood which won`t work really well. What do you think? Do you intend on adding some red as a finishing touch on your nice Red Lantern Hal.  :huh: