News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

What've you skoped lately?

Started by Blkcasanova247, December 24, 2008, 08:01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomato

Heavy WIP, still need to mesh a new head and skope a bunch of extra details on. just wanted to prove I'm not dead.

Cyber Burn

Nice start 'Mato. Looking forward to seeing this one finished.

windblown

That looks promising Tomato, I can't wait to see it finished!

Here is a preview of a skope of the Three in one from "New X-men", the three remaining Stepford Cuckoos after their sisters' deaths. They are three telepaths who can combine their telepathic abilities to create a much more powerful hive-mind, so I chose combine the three sisters in one skope.
It's an "all in one skope" so it can have the Corsairs squad uniform version (the previewed one is based on Podmark's original skin for the character) and the schoolgirl uniform version that was used post-Messiah Complex in a lot of books.

Cyber Burn

Wow Windblown, you are just throwing together some awesome stuff here, I look forward to seeing more.

naitvalis

nice skopes 'mato and windblown, wow j'edd j'arkus, this is an excelent prove the ketchup still flow in your veins!!!

daglob

Y'know, 'Mato, I've been trying to do a Burroughs Martian for years...

windblown

I've been working on two new x-students skopes this week, they are Bling! and Onyxx.

Bling! is an all in one skope, so she can have her squad uniform and her X-men uniform.

Onyxx is a simpler skope because he only had one uniform. The rock texture is by Podmark, the black and yellow uniforms are based on his work too.

BentonGrey

Quote from: daglob on February 28, 2013, 12:18:07 AM
Y'know, 'Mato, I've been trying to do a Burroughs Martian for years...

Now there is something I'd like to see!

Windblown, this is all really cool skoping work.  Welcome to the community!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Podmark

Those look great! I never had any real idea how to skope either of those kids.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Tomato

seraglio

Quote from: windblown on December 30, 2012, 04:26:15 PM
Hello, this is the first skope I post, she´s Dust from "New X-men".

I used Irrational's Darkman for the body (the face is alphaed out) and Ink's female teen versatile for the face. Keyframes are female basic. (Sorry for my english, it isn't my native language).

Windblown, how did you get female basic keys on the darkman mesh?

naitvalis

this is an attempt to skope a cape killer armor from civil war.

photo hosting sites

crimsonquill

Quote from: naitvalis on March 04, 2013, 09:07:35 AM
this is an attempt to skope a cape killer armor from civil war.

Looking good Naitvalis.  :thumbup:
"He said let there be light... CLICK! It was a lightbulb. And It was good."

Podmark

Great Cape Killer. We can always use more troops.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Cyber Burn

Quote from: Tomato on March 02, 2013, 09:18:36 PM

Just out of curiosity 'Mato, have you started meshing the head yet?

Tomato

Sort of. I tried cheating and modified the existing MB head to suit my purpose, but it didn't look right and it quickly became more work then it was worth. I'm going to have to do it from scratch, and I haven't exactly had oodles of time lately (full-time job plus schoolwork plus settling into a new apartment).

windblown

Quote from: seraglio on March 03, 2013, 05:30:10 PM

Sorry for the delay, I didn't see this post until today! I basically copied Darkman's body (Copy branch in "NiLODNode - LODGroup01") over a female_basic mesh (paste branch there). After that, I changed some bones positions (so it looks more "feminine") and I added refl and glow to the Darkman's body.

By the way, I'm updating the skope so she has her sandform for flight, attack and dodge animations. Here is a preview (click on the picture below to see the video):

Do anybody know a better fx for the sandstorm? (I'm still working on it)

Outcast

:o That's a pretty neat skope and some cool animations Windblown.

detourne_me

WoW! that's fantastic work there Windblown :)

ghazkul

Damn thats the skope I've been hoping for! Can you email it me when your happy with it?

Also, any other New X-Men in the works?

BentonGrey

God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

murs47

Windblown, impressive. Most impressive. I'm looking forward to seeing more.

(I hope Star Wars references transcend language/culture barriers.)

hoss20

Quote from: windblown on March 08, 2013, 01:28:24 PM

If you have FFX, there is a Sandstorm attribute. There's also Gaseous Form if you're looking for more of a mist FX. Both of these attributes cause damage while in use, though (piercing and acid burn, respectively). Even if you don't want to go with the attributes, the FX will be there.

cmdrkoenig67

Wow!  Windblown, that is an amazing Skope...Bravo!

Dana

Cyber Burn

Very innovative skoping there Windblown. Awesome work.

seraglio

Quote from: windblown on March 08, 2013, 01:28:24 PM
Quote from: seraglio on March 03, 2013, 05:30:10 PM

Sorry for the delay, I didn't see this post until today! I basically copied Darkman's body (Copy branch in "NiLODNode - LODGroup01") over a female_basic mesh (paste branch there). After that, I changed some bones positions (so it looks more "feminine") and I added refl and glow to the Darkman's body.

By the way, I'm updating the skope so she has her sandform for flight, attack and dodge animations. Here is a preview (click on the picture below to see the video):

Sorry with all the questions but this is really awesome and I may have to re-do it myself since it looks like you play FFvTR. Did you copy "NiLODNode" over the Female basic "Scene Root"? Or Bip01 or another node on female_basic?
Last I tried, I think darkman was one of the meshes that doesn't even open up in Nifskope, probably fixed for the FFvTR version.

Nice work!

cmdrkoenig67

The  :ffvstr: version of the darkman does open in NifSkope, Seraglio (although, I wasn't aware the  :ff: version didn't)...Anyway, I've done a couple skopes of the  :ffvstr: darkman mesh myself, but I haven't tried any keyframe changes to the mesh.  I've just been adding things to the mesh and altering the size of parts.

Dana

seraglio

windblown

Thak you guys!

Quote from: detourne_me on March 08, 2013, 05:02:52 PM
WoW! that's fantastic work there Windblown :)

I got the idea for this skope from your Johnny Storm skope.

Quote from: murs47 on March 08, 2013, 08:42:45 PM
Windblown, impressive. Most impressive.
(I hope Star Wars references transcend language/culture barriers.)

Obi-Wan has taught me well, Murs47  :lol:

Quote from: hoss20 on March 08, 2013, 09:30:22 PM
If you have FFX, there is a Sandstorm attribute. There's also Gaseous Form if you're looking for more of a mist FX. Both of these attributes cause damage while in use, though (piercing and acid burn, respectively). Even if you don't want to go with the attributes, the FX will be there.

Thank your for the suggestions!

Quote from: seraglio on March 10, 2013, 04:10:38 AM
Sorry with all the questions but this is really awesome and I may have to re-do it myself since it looks like you play FFvTR. Did you copy "NiLODNode" over the Female basic "Scene Root"? Or Bip01 or another node on female_basic?
Last I tried, I think darkman was one of the meshes that doesn't even open up in Nifskope, probably fixed for the FFvTR version.
Nice work!

Don't worry about the questions seraglio.
I pasted it over the female_basic (or male_basic in the last preview) scene root. I'm using the FFvTR Darkman mesh, I didn't know that the FF one can't be opened with Nifskope. If you need any help with your skope feel free to ask.

Quote from: cmdrkoenig67 on March 10, 2013, 03:56:47 PM
...Anyway, I've done a couple skopes of the  :ffvstr: darkman mesh myself...

That's a cool skope!

While I was working on Dust, I thought that the base mesh could be suitable for Elixir (so he could change to his black form in some animations). Here is a preview, it's Podmark's "Elixir skope" over Renegade's "the Ray mesh". The skin is by Podmark too (Click on the picture to see the video):