News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

What've you skoped lately?

Started by Blkcasanova247, December 24, 2008, 08:01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Helix

Renegade has Superman_male_basic keyframes. The keyframes from his Invincible mesh also work well on male_basic and have some cool animations.

windblown

Dana, that Mothra is super cool! I don't know how you skoped that one in the eagle mesh! :thumbup:

Quote from: cmdrkoenig67 on July 27, 2013, 09:16:22 AM
Snowbird looks absolutely amazing.

Thanks! Sioux City Dinamo will be skinning her, so Snowbird will look better soon :)

Are you going to join one of the websites and release some of these great Skopes? 

Since I don't know how to create/join a website, my plans were that the skopes were released together with the skins when they are skinned (a bunch of the skopes has already been released this way in Podmark's page in Heroforce).

New preview:

Andrea Margulies "Rubbermaid" a young mutant with ultra-elasticity powers who was a background student in New X-men, until she was depowered in Decimation and killed by the Purifiers.

As some posters wanted a plastic woman (girl in this case) skope I've tried to give her some elastic moves, here there are some of them:

Btw, does anybody knows how to add a node (Bip01 spine2 for example) to a body which doesn't have it? (I'd like to add more elastic movements with that).

daglob

Quote from: hoss20 on July 28, 2013, 04:40:36 AM
Quote from: daglob on July 27, 2013, 06:11:33 PM
I'll try to add some Superman and Flash animations, but I've had little luck altering keyframes.

I snitched the Amazo body from another scope (I believe the original was Namor), put him on a John Stewart I had enlarged slightly, and then had to enlarge the aura to get it to fit as well as it does.

Daglob, you may want to try Grenadier's keyframes that are at NPI. I'm sure they're in one of his Yahoo groups, as well. He has a male_basic_speedster and some male_basic_eternal keyframes (which may work well enough for Superman). I plugged these into the John_Stewart_modern mesh that I have and they work. Gren also has Superman keyframes at NPI, but they are for caped meshes and didn't work for the John Stewart mesh. I'd be happy to send these to you, if you want. Also, if you don't feel like messing with the keyframes, I 'd be happy to do it for you.

I actually editied some keyframes that work and don't crash the game very often. Anyway, I added the Flash animations for a few attacks and one of them looked enough like a "heat vision" animation that I used it. He still may need some other "super" moves. I ended up using the Grenedier's Male Basic Speedster keyframes for the speed actions.

Amazo Version 2.2

Quote from: windblown on July 29, 2013, 04:02:03 PM
Dana, that Mothra is super cool! I don't know how you skoped that one in the eagle mesh! :thumbup:

Snowbird looks absolutely amazing.

Thanks! Sioux City Dinamo will be skinning her, so Snowbird will look better soon :)

Are you going to join one of the websites and release some of these great Skopes? 

Since I don't know how to create/join a website, my plans were that the skopes were released together with the skins when they are skinned (a bunch of the skopes has already been released this way in Podmark's page in Heroforce).

New preview:

Andrea Margulies "Rubbermaid" a young mutant with ultra-elasticity powers who was a background student in New X-men, until she was depowered in Decimation and killed by the Purifiers.

As some posters wanted a plastic woman (girl in this case) skope I've tried to give her some elastic moves, here there are some of them:
Spoiler

(Can you see the video? Photobucket is doing weird things and I can't see it with firefox now, but I can with Explorer...)

Btw, does anybody knows how to add a node (Bip01 spine2 for example) to a body which doesn't have it? (I'd like to add more elastic movements with that).

that is a seriously sweet skope windblown, as to your question, you are so ahead and above me with nifskope that i have no clue how to help you sorry

daglob thanx this was very genrerous of you to do for me.
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

Podmark

Looking good Windblown. I'm always amazed with what you've managed to do.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Starman

Is this the only mesh with that "arm stretching punch"? I don think I've seen that before.

hoss20

I believe it's the only female mesh of it's type. Texas Jack made a Plastic Man and Tommyboy has Mr. Fantastic, both with melee stretching animations.

windblown

I think it's the only female with stretching animations too. Tommyboy's Mr. fantastic mesh has a lot of cool arm stretching-ranged animations (it's located here: http://www.tommyboymeshes.freedomforceforever.com/Marvel%20meshes%20M3.html).

Starman

Thanks guys!

Has anyone ever tried skoping Renegade's Martian Manhunter mesh to include "stretchy" attacks?

Sioux City Dynamo

Windblown, absolutely fantastic!  You keep opening up possibilities for new characters in Freedom Force.
Io

windblown

Thank you guys,

Today I was playing with Nifskope and I discovered that it's possible to attach a light to a mesh, so I updated my old Match skope and now his head emits light in game. It isn't a big improvement, but I think it's a cool effect for a character with flames on his head:

Cyber Burn

Cool idea, that would be a really cool effect for a character like Marvel Comic's "Jack_O_Lantern".

windblown

There is a classic team of teen superheroes who I've not seen represented in the game, so I've decided to skope them. Here you have the boys of Generation X:

(I hope to skope the rest of the team in the near future)

Their animations are quite normal, the only special things are: Synch's aura appears when he is using a borrowed power or copying it (as he's doing with Bling! in the video); and Skin's ...ehm... skin stretches from his fingers for some animations. I'm using a new effect for Chamber's psionic flame too.

As always, if somebody is interested in skinning them, let me know.

Amazo Version 2.2

seriously sweet windblown, extremely creative ideas and i'm glad to see generation x getting some representation in  :ffvstr:
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

Cyber Burn

Synch looks fantastic Windblown, as do the others, but Synch is definitely the standout.

Podmark

Those look great. It was always odd so little Gen X stuff was done for FF.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Helix

Windblown - I'm seriously considering changing my name to Mindblown...because your amazing meshes/skopes are so amazing that I can't wrap my grey matter around their amazingness. Nice work, my friend!

Starman

Those are great! I always thought Skin's powers would be difficult to represent in the game.

Deaths Jester

Love the Chamber skope, Windblown...might actually think of coming out of retirement to do a skin for it even.
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

Cyber Burn

Quote from: Deaths Jester on August 07, 2013, 04:04:04 PM
Love the Chamber skope, Windblown...might actually think of coming out of retirement to do a skin for it even.

Now that, I would love to see.

daglob

Quote from: Cyber Burn on August 07, 2013, 05:05:52 PM

Me too.

windblown

That would be great!!  :). If you want I can send you the skope so you can take a look at it and make a decision about it.

Amazo Version 2.2

pretty, pretty, please with a bottle of vodka on top?

Deaths Jester

Quote from: Amazo Version 2.2 on August 08, 2013, 01:49:15 PM

Just a bottle of vodka..come now...we all know I need a truck load of vodka!

Quote from: daglob on August 07, 2013, 10:13:06 PM

Me too.

So you two want to see me again....haven't I told you two to find other dates to the Prom already?
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

Amazo Version 2.2

a bottle a skin, no more no less, we have to keep you sharp to skin :P

Cyber Burn

Quote from: Deaths Jester on August 09, 2013, 03:02:57 PM
Quote from: Amazo Version 2.2 on August 08, 2013, 01:49:15 PM

Just a bottle of vodka..come now...we all know I need a truck load of vodka!

Quote from: daglob on August 07, 2013, 10:13:06 PM

Me too.

So you two want to see me again....haven't I told you two to find other dates to the Prom already?

But if I show up with you, then I look sooo much better.  :D

windblown

New preview today:

Hellion, Julian Keller, is a telekinetic mutant and second in command of the New X-men team. He has a pair of robotic hands controlled with his tk powers because a Nimrod disintegrated his hands during the Second Coming event.

In this skope are represented three of his last costumes, the Age of X uniform, the standard Jean Grey High School uniform and the modification of his red and black costume that he wore in the last X-men issue (the preview texture for this one is based in Pod's skin).

The skope shows a green tk aura when he is flying:

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Amazo Version 2.2

seriously windblown, you have got some seriously sweet skills. did you use multiple male_basic meshes to get that effect

naitvalis

amazing works windblown! snowbird is so far my favourite, i wonder if you plan to do other shapeshifters, like martian manhunter for example.
Here i have skoped ravager (rose Wilson) from Grenadier elektra mesh, the skin is kittbashed from Courtnall6 black knight, deathstroke and Grenadier elektra.

free image upload