News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

What've you skoped lately?

Started by Blkcasanova247, December 24, 2008, 08:01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Helix

Naitvalis - That is a really, really nice Black Panther! Nice work! Now where can I get my hands on that??

windblown

That's a great Black Panther, Naitvalis!

Thanks for the Pixie/Genesis comments :)

Quote from: the_ultimate_evil on February 03, 2014, 08:57:38 PM
ohh what size if pixie in game is she about the standard of female_basic.  i'm thinking of sweet bee

The skope is female_basic size. It uses a teen sized body currently, but it would work with an adult one if you add it to the skope.

windblown

Another New X-man today:

Anole was a background student during the first run of New X-men, but he was promoted along with Pixie to the main cast during Kyle & Yost run. He was a main character in Young X-men and a bunch of limited series too.

Anole had already been skoped by Pod some time ago, I've only added the Jean Grey High School uniform to his skope and some animations to make him a more versatile character in game. Among the new animations there are some short-ranged tongue attacks and some acrobatic melee animations:

Cyber Burn

Very nice Windblown, the tongue animations are awesome.

AfghanAnt

Oh WB. You are a real inspiration.

Podmark

That is awesome Windblown. Those animations are just perfect.
Expect some WB + Pod goodness coming very soon to HF and my skin thread.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

laughing paradox

naitvalis

this is not  a skope just an idea for a quick creation of an hydra power armor garage, wich could be Always useful.( used the "steve rogers agent of hydra" shield skin for the shoulder pads- by courtnall 6-).
hydra in every sauce! or was hail hydra?

free image upload

spydermann93

Windblown: That anole is incredible!  I really enjoy the amount of work and love you put into your skopes.  They're always a surprise to see!

Naitvalis:  Man, you always make incredibly clever and fun skopes.  You never seem to run out of ideas that just work extremely well.

daglob

I did a skin for the Spaceman Eyebrow mesh (basically Manbot with a clear dome over a Male Basic head) which used Baron Strucker for the head, but I never carried the idea through to his conclusion. This is great!

There exists a male Basic sized manbot that would do for a variation of the troops.

spydermann93

Quote from: daglob on February 15, 2014, 09:57:16 PM
I did a skin for the Spaceman Eyebrow mesh (basically Manbot with a clear dome over a Male Basic head) which used Baron Strucker for the head, but I never carried the idea through to his conclusion. This is great!

There exists a male Basic sized manbot that would do for a variation of the troops.

Oooh, where could that be found? :blink:

naitvalis

oh i forget to say very nice work windblown! that anole animations are so cool, don't know the character however that arm remind me  mess of gamma corps.
i 've skoped this punisher after see some screens of the punisher in Marvel mmo game, try to obtain something similar, i have used superspy_vx_gren mesh by grenadier.

caricare immagini

BentonGrey

Ha!  I love the Hydra armor!  How cool!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Cyber Burn

Quote from: spydermann93 on February 15, 2014, 10:21:35 PM
Quote from: daglob on February 15, 2014, 09:57:16 PM

Oooh, where could that be found? :blink:

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Lordehmsidymeshes2/files

It's titled "Man_Bot_Basic".  :D

Desgewd

This is my first skope in a while. Nothing special at all, and I'm sure it's been done before. I call it Minute Man Militia.

spydermann93

I've never actually seen anything like that before!

That is really cool!

BentonGrey

Haha, nice!  I like it.  That could be cool in a dystopian future FF story.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman

Cyber Burn

You got an Irrational Mesh to play nice with another Mesh. Very cool.

windblown

Here is the preview of one of the last mutant student to be introduced, Christopher Muse aka:

Triage possesses healing powers and possibly the ability to bring others back to the life. He is one of the mutants reactivated after the AvsX event, joining to Cyclop's X-men almost immediately.

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

trebean

Uh, what programs did you guys used for your meshing and skinning and skoping?

windblown

Quote from: Podmark on May 04, 2014, 10:07:39 PM
Oooo nice! I like it.

Thanks Pod! I'll send Triage to you when the read me is done :)

Quote from: trebean on May 06, 2014, 09:54:01 AM
Uh, what programs did you guys used for your meshing and skinning and skoping?

Hi Trebean,

- For skoping I use Nifskope, it's a free program which let you modify an original mesh adding new pieces or hiding pre-existing ones. There are some tutorials easy to follow at the FF wiki for the basic actions.
- For skinning I use Photoshop, but you can use any program which supports .tga textures.
- I don't know how to mesh anything, so no idea about the correct program.

WIP preview:

In the Age of X, an alternate reality created by Legion where the X-men have never existed and mutants are almost extinct, Pixie's life followed a different path and she is known as Nightmare. In this reality her fairy wings mutated to bat wings after she took a human life and she has a more sassy personality, she is part of Magneto's army and fights for the safety of the Fortress X.

Not a very special skope, but I really like how the bat wings came out.

Podmark

Quote from: windblown on May 06, 2014, 08:04:42 PM
Thanks Pod! I'll send Triage to you when the read me is done :)

Cool. I'm just finishing up Hellion so I know what I'll be doing next.

Great job on Nightmare. I was just thinking about AoX the other day. Some neat designs in that story.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

BentonGrey

God Bless

AfghanAnt

These skopes are inspiring.

ghazkul

Love Triage! One of my faves after Poink and Morph.

laughing paradox

Triad and Nightmare look fantastic, WB. Nice job on them.

windblown

Thank you guys,

Quote from: ghazkul on May 09, 2014, 07:21:51 PM
Love Triage! One of my faves after Poink and Morph.

Then I hope you'll like this one, here is Fabio Medina aka:

Because of his weird mutant power of projecting gold spheres from his body, Fabio has been on the receiving end of jokes since his introduction. Now he is part of Cyclops' team in Uncanny X-Men.
In my opinion the costume that he received in the last issue is pretty awful, so I've included in the skope the clothes he wore during the rest of the book.

Besides the skope I've done a couple of FX to represent his powers in game:

Podmark

Oh you are too awesome! I need to pick up with the skinning. Animations look perfect!

Bachalo does occasionally make some lame costumes. He repeats a lot of design elements and some of his looks can lack uniqueness. Still he's one of my favorite artists.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Cyber Burn

Those FX are sooo freaking cool!!!