Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

What've you skoped lately?

Started by Blkcasanova247, December 24, 2008, 08:01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mac402

daglob

Amazo Version 2.2

mac, I really like what you have here. is there any chance that these could be downloaded somewhere?
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

mac402

@Amazo Version 2.2: Thanks. Some of these are pretty sure releasable. As for the others I would have to check (I suck at making skins so I need to use pre-existing ones and sometimes kitbash them, kitbashed skins can be a problem). If you want something for private use I can just mail it to you.

Cyber Burn

Quote from: mac402 on January 14, 2015, 09:50:08 PM
@Amazo Version 2.2: Thanks. Some of these are pretty sure releasable. As for the others I would have to check (I suck at making skins so I need to use pre-existing ones and sometimes kitbash them, kitbashed skins can be a problem). If you want something for private use I can just mail it to you.

If nothing else, you could always release your Skopes with just a WireMap. It will help avoid the headache involved with Kittbashed Skins.

Starman

Quite a few people have given permission for their skins to be kittbashed in the last year. Maybe just check the permissions list?

mac402

daglob

Quote from: mac402 on January 15, 2015, 05:52:06 PM
Thanks for the tips guys. I'll upload what I can here.

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/mac402inventions/files

I'd love to download your work, but Yahoo won't let me join the group.

Ah! I only had to log in three times to make it let me join.

Fershluginner Yahoo.

style

The Ultimate Fan!

Starman

I'm really liking the Earth's Mightiest Heroes skopes, Style  :thumbup: Where can I DL these from? Alexff?

windblown

Great skopes mac402! I especially like Vampirella (cool to see someone using the tutorial :)) and Unuscione.

Great job with the serpent society, style.

mac402

Wanted to update the batfamily to the current roster.
This guy has drawn a great red robin concept: http://shamserg.deviantart.com/art/Red-Robin-402451854
Modified my Robin_staff skope and Metalstorm's Redbird skope.

windblown

Nice Robins!

New preview today! My first skope of the year is.... an updated Wind dancer:

It's been more than a year since I've first skoped her but I think that the new version looks much better. The previewed texture is Podmark's fantastic skin for Sofia.

Take a look at my FX thread to see some wind FX to go with this skope ;)

windblown

Another updated skope today, this one uses three different bodies:

Here is a short video which shows some of her transformations:

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

BentonGrey

Whoa!  I've missed a lot of awesome stuff while I've been studying!  I love the A-Team, the freeze-ray Nazis, and all of the New Mutants.  Great work guys!  Windblown, we'll need to chat when I get around to a New Mutants campaign, sometime after doomsday.  ^_^
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

WyldFyre

For Freedom!

FF Museum Website: http://ffmuseum.org/

ghazkul

That's really great man. I'm too young to remember the original series, but always like Rhane Sinclair ^^ Blame Rhane of terror ^^

windblown

Thanks guys :)

Quote from: BentonGrey on February 01, 2015, 04:13:40 AM
Whoa!  I've missed a lot of awesome stuff while I've been studying!  I love the A-Team, the freeze-ray Nazis, and all of the New Mutants.  Great work guys!  Windblown, we'll need to chat when I get around to a New Mutants campaign, sometime after doomsday.  ^_^

Whenever you want BG, that would be great.

laughing paradox

Wolfsbane! She looks amazing, Windblown.

I'm so glad you're taking on one of my favorite teams of all time!

murs47

BentonGrey

Quote from: windblown on February 09, 2015, 08:34:39 PM
Whenever you want BG, that would be great.

Haha, one of these days, WB, one of these days.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman

Cyber Burn

Finally finished this one, it's been in the WIP category for quite a while:

spydermann93

SickAlice

All of it. A++ at everything here.

Amazo Version 2.2

Quote from: Cyber Burn on March 18, 2015, 02:24:05 AM
Finally finished this one, it's been in the WIP category for quite a while:

yes! yes! yes! thank you! i can't wait to get my hands on this!
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

BentonGrey

Ohh nice!  I'm thinking of doing a Haunted Tank mission for the DCUG, and those guys would be PERFECT for that!
God Bless

windblown

That skope looks great Cyber, I really like that weapon.

I have three new skopes of x-students today,

Brian Cruz, Tag, with the Hellions squad costume.

Kevin Ford, Wither, with his New Mutants and Hellions squads costumes and the clothes he wore when he was part of Selene's Inner Circle.

Joshua "Jay" Guthrie, Icarus, with his New Mutants and Hellions squads costumes.

*previewed textures based in Podmark's skins.

spydermann93

They look wonderful, windblown! :thumbup: