News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

What've you skoped lately?

Started by Blkcasanova247, December 24, 2008, 08:01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Podmark

Hilarious - I was just thinking about asking you if you had any ideas for Tag!
They look great as always! (Is that all of the two main squads now? I think it is!)
Also I like how you did the images - I should try that one day with my previews.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Amazo Version 2.2

Quote from: Podmark on March 23, 2015, 04:53:59 AM
They look great as always! (Is that all of the two main squads now? I think it is!)
Also I like how you did the images - I should try that one day with my previews.

it's always awesome seeing teams being built up.
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

SickAlice

I started Black Swan tonight. I have to work on the tails and then the hook-ups and belts. I brought in new hair and am proud to have made some leeway with the Stencil channel. I'm not fully understanding what's what (too lazy to read about it, I should though) but I'm finding uses for it. Originally the inside of the hair ghosted and looked like a hole. Entering some numerals in the Mask as well as setting the Draw mode (3) double sided the texture and filled that in as well created the illusion of clumps of hair rather than one piece. I also employed a trick with the Alpha channel I've seen the pros use a lot where as I alpha'd the bottom line of the hair upward to create an illusion of ends. Really happy to make some progress with this. Worked on some other things I've had going for awhile as well but most of those involve a long keyframe skoping.

windblown

Great minds think alike :P

Yes! but Wallflower has had a small update today (and Dust'll have another one soon). I think Laurie looks better now:

I hope I'm not driving you crazy with all the updates of old skopes I've been doing  :unsure:

Quote from: SickAlice on March 27, 2015, 01:58:46 AM
I started Black Swan tonight. I have to work on the tails and then the hook-ups and belts. I brought in new hair and am proud to have made some leeway with the Stencil channel. I'm not fully understanding what's what (too lazy to read about it, I should though) but I'm finding uses for it. Originally the inside of the hair ghosted and looked like a hole. Entering some numerals in the Mask as well as setting the Draw mode (3) double sided the texture and filled that in as well created the illusion of clumps of hair rather than one piece. I also employed a trick with the Alpha channel I've seen the pros use a lot where as I alpha'd the bottom line of the hair upward to create an illusion of ends. Really happy to make some progress with this. Worked on some other things I've had going for awhile as well but most of those involve a long keyframe skoping.

She is looking great SickAlice, I'm loving the new hair. Looking forward to seeing the final version.
As for the stencil property, I use that a lot with hair pieces who ghost in the inside (I only put DRAW_BOTH in the Draw mode and that is) I didn't know that it could be used for other things!

SickAlice

Young mutants are looking great as always WB. I'd love to see your takes on the Runaways (a little hyper given Avengers Alliance).

Cyber Burn

Quote from: BentonGrey on March 21, 2015, 06:50:26 PM
Ohh nice!  I'm thinking of doing a Haunted Tank mission for the DCUG, and those guys would be PERFECT for that!

Hey Benton, you had posted this when I previewed my Nazi (Rocket Launcher) Skope. Just out of curiosity, are there any weapons that you would specifically want to see in Nazi hands? I'd be willing to check things out, and see if it's within my ability to do. Consider this an open offer, just let me know.

Windblown, SickAlice...You both never cease to impress.  :thumbup:

SickAlice

Thanks CB! Same to you.

And the start of something long overdue...

ghazkul

Ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Podmark

Quote from: windblown on March 27, 2015, 11:24:10 PM
I hope I'm not driving you crazy with all the updates of old skopes I've been doing  :unsure:

No it's great! Makes me wish I was skinning them right now. I swear every day I plan to skin but there's always a bunch of things to do first and by the end of the night I didn't get to skinning  :(
I've always said feel free to get others to skin the skopes you've sent me, it doesn't bother me, I still hope to skin them all!

Wallflower looks much better, you've really gotten better at nailing these poses.

---

SA you got some Deadpool coming? Sweet!
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Starman

QuoteI'd love to see your takes on the Runaways

:thumbup:

Jimaras8

Windblown what skopes do you currently have on the pipeline? I remeber some previews fro Wind Dancer, Wolfsbane, Cannonball and Magik. Have you released those?

Amazo Version 2.2

For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

daglob

Podmark

Quote from: Jimaras8 on March 30, 2015, 11:33:38 AM
Windblown what skopes do you currently have on the pipeline? I remeber some previews fro Wind Dancer, Wolfsbane, Cannonball and Magik. Have you released those?

I have Wind Dancer and I'll release it as soon as I have a chance to touch up the skin.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

windblown

Deadpool looks great SickAlice!

Quote from: SickAlice on March 28, 2015, 12:16:55 AM
Young mutants are looking great as always WB. I'd love to see your takes on the Runaways (a little hyper given Avengers Alliance).

I've thought of doing Nico Minoru, Karolina Dean and Molly Hayes in the future :)

Quote from: Podmark on March 30, 2015, 03:19:14 AM
No it's great! Makes me wish I was skinning them right now. I swear every day I plan to skin but there's always a bunch of things to do first and by the end of the night I didn't get to skinning  :(
I've always said feel free to get others to skin the skopes you've sent me, it doesn't bother me, I still hope to skin them all!

Wallflower looks much better, you've really gotten better at nailing these poses.

Thanks Pod, and don't worry about it. Some times real life doesn't leave us a lot of time for hobbies ;)

Quote from: Jimaras8 on March 30, 2015, 11:33:38 AM

Pod has Wind Dancer as he explained on the previous post. The New Mutants skopes are in hands of another skinner who will release them when they're skinned.

AfghanAnt

I have the New Mutants. I'm going to be finishing them off soon...ish. Maybe. Sorry.

SickAlice

@windblown: Thanks. It's High Moons model so naturally. I'm extending the release period to texture all of the straps and bit's separately for alpha skinning. Originally everything overlapped on one section and I want this thing to be a tribute particularly to all the great work daglob has done for myself and this community.

If you ever need a collaborator on those Runways shoot me a PM. Free time is something I have an abundance of these days so the more crafts to fill it out with the merrier.

daglob

These are all scopes of Male Alpha and Male Shield, Male Archer, Adam Strange, The Human Torch, and Black Bolt (with a few odds and ends from other meshes). Yes, I did them primarily to see a bunch of old skins in a better format. The amount of skill and creativity in these old skins still astounds me.

Cyber Burn

I agree, the original Skins are just so well executed, I love them.

As for the "Male_Shield" Mesh, I had started to Skope it onto one of Renegade's "Captain America" Meshes, I'll have to see if I still have that.

daglob

I have Male Shield, Male Shield Updated, and Male Shield either Buff or Muscular. I put the Super-Soldier skins on that last one. I can send them to you as soon as I am able.

Amazo Version 2.2

Quote from: Cyber Burn on April 08, 2015, 01:23:28 PM
I agree, the original Skins are just so well executed, I love them.

As for the "Male_Shield" Mesh, I had started to Skope it onto one of Renegade's "Captain America" Meshes, I'll have to see if I still have that.

that would be cool to see the old male_shield mesh with the keyframes from the captain America meshes. if you do it, i would definitely be interested in something like that. (hint, hint)  :D

SickAlice

Wow, nice volume daglob!  :thumbup:

Superior Iron Man WIP:

spydermann93

:blink:

I'm already waiting in eager anticipation of the final project!

Skerdilajd Shehi

this is the future.. New stuff arriving like we never have seen before in other event years, now.. It finally arrives!

SickAlice

I finally got Shiklahs cape working and her hair down, now to make her bling.

SickAlice

Got over a hurdle on Iron Man today. Sculpting the Superior armor is above my pay grade so naturally I'm clefting parts from an existing model, in this case the Contest Of Champions game. The usual issue is models outside Freedom Force, especially modern ones don't conform to our base meshes. I resolved the issue today by instead conforming the mesh to the parts rather than trying to conform the parts to the mesh. So I'm stretching and deforming Gren and JP's male to this armor instead and this way retaining the correct portions for the character. Should see a release soon enough.

daglob

spydermann93

I think that I'll call it "Love!" :wub:

windblown

That's super cool Daglob!

Here is an updated skope for Dust, combining three different bodies we can have a more realistic niqab for her:

Besides her traditional looks I've included her Age of X costume (Age of X is an alternate reality created by Legion where Dust was a member of the New Mutants).

You can see some of her movements here:

I really like the new sandstorm effect and the way that she reforms when she lands at the end of the video. She can transform herself to sand for flight, dodge and attack. I'll try to unify the color of the sand FX which look a bit darker than the skoped sandstorm.

Cyber Burn

I've said it before, and I will say it again...I am sooo unworthy!