News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

What've you skoped lately?

Started by Blkcasanova247, December 24, 2008, 08:01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OrWolvie1

Quote from: detourne_me on March 31, 2016, 11:48:17 AM
Here's another Star Wars villain. It's based on Valandar's Mojo so there is a bit of clipping, and distortion, but I think it's ok.
Spoiler
He's up in my mediafire folder now.

Love the texturing, DE. Looks really really good!

daglob

Actually, he looks repulsive, but in a good way.

detourne_me

BB-8 needs some friends!

More coming soon!

spydermann93

:o

I can't wait!

Will Kylo be placed on the same skope that you put Conan on?

Seems to me Kylo likes using typical Claymore-style combat

Podmark

Sweet!
What are the Force Awakens models from?
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

detourne_me

Hey Spyder,  Great idea! Thanks, he looks much better with that animation set.
Pod, I'm not too sure.  I got the models from some dude's Mediafire page,  I know they aren't the Galaxy of Heroes mobile game character.  and they seem a bit low-poly to be from Battlefront. There weren't any readmes or anything.  I get a lot of the links from the facepunch forum.  I think it might be a garry's mod forum? im not sure.

detourne_me

Some new previews of Meshes I'll be converting  :)
Spoiler

That's right, I'm gonna start tackling some Star Trek and Doctor Who meshes next.

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

BentonGrey

Both of those look fantastic, DM!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

detourne_me

I just found a lot of meshes from the unreleased Star Wars Battlefront 3 game. They look pretty sweet,  I finally got a Speeder Bike I like!
There will probably be more coming, too.

spydermann93

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

OrWolvie1

windblown

wow, those look so good DM!

I've been pretty busy lately in real life and that's the reason for my lack of skope previews, but Daglob previewed a week ago a beautiful skin for a young mutant and I couldn't resist to make a skope for her (I hope he likes it), so here is...

soon to be skinned by Daglob :)

I still have to work at the animations though.

daglob

Podmark

I love it!
BTW WB I'll have some stuff for you soon...
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

spydermann93

Thought that we could use some more Skellies

Spoiler

detourne_me

Awesome Harryhausen skeleton warriors! Or are they Raimi inspired?

spydermann93

Definitely Harryhausen, but also just because I really like the look of ancient, undead warriors.

I loved those old stop motion movies when I was little, and they have always stuck with me.

detourne_me

Yeah! I really loved, was it Jason and the Argonauts? Or Jason and the Golden Fleece?  so cool.

I'm learning more about weighting vertices, so I thought I'd try a Hulk on one of Renegade's meshes. He's up in my Marvel folder now. I still can't quite get alphas working 100%.

BentonGrey

Ohh man!  Those Harryhausen skeletons are beyond cool!  I love those.  Nice work on the Hulk too.  :)
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman

daglob

This is a Blenderized version of Male Basic, so I guess it will be Male Basic Skrull.

style

Didn't know where to post this but had to show....HOW IN THE WORLD DID THEY COME TOGETHER AND POSE LIKE THAT???!!!! :shock2:
The Ultimate Fan!

spydermann93

Woah!!! Great shot, Style! :thumbup:

I love how Rocket is on Groot's should! :lol:

BentonGrey

God Bless

windblown

That's a great group shot style, I love Rocket and Groot together!

Last week, a conversation with Bentongrey and Afghanant inspired me to finish an old skope I'd been working on, the mutant singer known as Dazzler:

The skope can be used for most of her costumes, my initial idea was only to do the Disco costume, but I also put together her first x-men costume and the one that she was using when the team was living in Australia. I would like to put the Age of X one too in the future because I really like the design that Clay Mann did for her during that event.
The skope has an effect for her power animation where she puts on a small lightshow.

She also has a skating animation to be used as a tumble power.

Besides the Dazzler skope, I also finished one for the X-men student DJ, a mutant with a weird power, he could transform different kinds of music in different powers (classical music let him generate forcefields, gospel music let him fly, rock music allowed him to create damaging energy blasts, etc). I like how the headphones turned out:

Btw, he never used his powers on panel and he had three lines at best before dying at hands of the Purifiers.

Podmark

That's a pretty cool Dazzler, WB.
And great job on DJ. I have the finished skope and indeed the headphones look excellent. I'll get to him soon enough.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

AfghanAnt

daglob

Really it's just Male Muscular with an inverted nose and one ear.