News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

What've you skoped lately?

Started by Blkcasanova247, December 24, 2008, 08:01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daglob

Alchemiss Gren, a starting point for her swinging '70s version.

detourne_me

:thumbup: wow. That's a pretty cool idea.

BentonGrey

God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

SickAlice

Back up and running. My time is now divided for this stuff, extracting native models and uploading them to model-resource, and modding other games. Currently getting the P5 ones ready, TMNT stuff of course, more Retro game things like Sonic characters and Megaman (this one is going to be big). The Ravage 2099 request, sorry that's been so delayed. More Lantern stuff. KITT. Those are at the forefront then a bunch of other stuff down the line. Again I'm a dummy, I sat and tried to get my license again for my website program and completely neglected that I had upgraded to Adobe Suite, meaning I had Dreamweaver this whole time. Sorry anyone.  :doh:

detourne_me

Glad to see you're back in the game SA, sorry about your computer troubles.

Here's something I've been working on.  want to tighten up the keyframes and work on the FX before release.

John Jr.

Alchemiss looks very promising, DG. Looking forward to see what you will do.
Great news, SickAlice, good luck with your projects!
Whoa! Great work with Joker, DM! You never ceases to amaze me!

Cyber Burn

Nice Joker DM, and you beat me to the Boxing Gun!

daglob

Yeah, you think you've done something good, and then you come here and really get put in your place.

Been trying to figure out how to make Florence Ambrose from Freefall. This is a wolf head and Lord E's Anime Furry minus horns. I used the GL skin to show y'all because I had already done it.

detourne_me

Quote from: daglob on April 10, 2017, 11:16:44 PM
Yeah, you think you've done something good, and then you come here and really get put put in your place.

All I can do is body swaps. Or swapping out weapons. Nothing quite as innovative as combining pieces from different meshes. Thats one thing I envy about skopers like you guys and people like Bevo, Windblown, and Naitivalis recently. You can sort through a million different pieces to build a really great character.

John Jr.

Not true, DM. What you do is a lot more than just body swaps, you're editing meshes, KFs and textures to adapt characters from another games to FF. In fact you are helping to expand FFs limits, giving a whole new look to the game.
And Daglob, I always said you're one of our heroes, the sheer amount of effort you put on your work, the way you're always giving us new characters, come on, you deserve an statue.
You're BOTH great, gentlemen!

Cyber Burn

Quote from: detourne_me on April 11, 2017, 12:36:20 AM
Quote from: daglob on April 10, 2017, 11:16:44 PM
Yeah, you think you've done something good, and then you come here and really get put put in your place.

All I can do is body swaps. Or swapping out weapons. Nothing quite as innovative as combining pieces from different meshes. Thats one thing I envy about skopers like you guys and people like Bevo, Windblown, and Naitivalis recently. You can sort through a million different pieces to build a really great character.

You have well surpassed me, my friend. I hate you (But I mean that in the best possible way).  :lol:

Deaths Jester

...and everyone has surpassed me on this skoping thing....
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

BentonGrey

Haha, all you artsy types are infinitely more talented than folks like me.  We stand in awe.  :)
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman

deanjo2000

Quote from: BentonGrey on April 11, 2017, 03:16:29 AM
Haha, all you artsy types are infinitely more talented than folks like me.  We stand in awe.  :)
Says the guy who has given us the best mods we've seen in years :D
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/da3a3y1ac4uqp/FreedoForce

"sorry she couldn`t wait" superman to wonderman jla/avengers.

spydermann93

You guys are all waaaay too modest. All of you are the reasons why Freedom Force and all of its affiliations are not only still kicking, but continuing to be a powerhouse of a sandbox rpg. You've all contributed so much and to consider anything that any of you have done anything less than substantial would be a disservice.

I love seeing all of the heart you guys and gals put into this game, be it meshes, skopes, keyframes, mods, addons, hexes, skins, everything! No need to act as though any contributions to this community are any less wonderful than anything else.

You guys rule and I'm loving these previews that you guys are putting out! :thumbup:

detourne_me

Spoiler
I've been making some headway with maps recently.  And I might be able to release a couple soon. Just gotta wrap my head around em.

style

That is infreakinsane!!!!!!!😱 :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2:
The Ultimate Fan!

The_Baroness

!!!!

What a slobberknocker!!!

Deaths Jester

Time to serve up...THE PEOPLE'S ELBOW!!! 

Still wish they would allow us to do something with the map outside of the designated area though....would be fun to have fans and such react....
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

BentonGrey

God Bless

detourne_me

Here's a preview version of the wrestling ring.   Could you guys download it and give it a spin? 
Any tips?
I want to put in some ambient music or noise or something, but I haven't figured any of that stuff out yet.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/qivgw424apujnd9/dm_wrestling.zip

detourne_me

Spoiler
BAH GAWD! THAT MAN HAS A FAMILY!

Trying to add some steel chair to the wrestling map, I've added them well enough to be used as wieldable weapons,but I can't figure out throwable ones yet...
Also, when it connects, it hits for pretty low damage.  Is there a calculation about the mass vs. strength for high damage swings?

Cyber Burn

Not sure if it's what you want or not, but Spydermann93 put together an Excel Chart that has "Strenght vs Magnitude vs Power Level". It's located in the Resources Yahoo Group if you want to check it out.

SickAlice

Messing around with skoping Irrational's raptor and male basic into one tonight. Mesh and combined bones. This is what it looks like without moving any of the joints around.

daglob

Make way for...
       RAPTORMAN! :)

spydermann93

Looks like Tater Gator to me :P

style

why didnt I ever think of that for Leatherneck??? :wacko:

Spoiler
The Ultimate Fan!

spydermann93

Cyber Burn

:wub: Love it! Fantastic work Style.