News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

What've you skoped lately?

Started by Blkcasanova247, December 24, 2008, 08:01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

detourne_me

Spoiler
Here's the Emperor in his iconic throne.  I'm trying to set him up as a turret for an end boss. so he doesn't move, and you need to get in close to him.
I'm slowly building towards a Star Wars mod.  Between setting up maps, importing characters into the .dat and redefining them in other ways, ...and I haven't even gotten to scripting or fleshing out the FX yet, My respect for mod makers like Benton Grey, Premonitioner, Tommyboy, Alex, and Riddlemethis has skyrocketed 1000%.
There are a LOT of things to keep balancing when making a mod.  my hat is off to all of you.  :thumbup:

I forgot to mention that Cave Troll Spyder,  he looks fantastic! Are you planning any more LOTR characters?

style

This is sooooo awesome!!!!!!!! I can see u approaching him then Vader stops u just before u take off his head!👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾
The Ultimate Fan!

Podmark

"What is my bidding, my master?"
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

spydermann93

"Something, something, something, DARKSIIIIDEE. Something, something, something, COMPLETE!"

daglob

A couple of more cyborgs. The one on the left is scoped using my old Cylon scope with the eye that scans back and forth. The guy with the ax is because I figured I needed another hand-to-hand combatant,

detourne_me

Sweet!  I really love that scanning eye on your original Cylon skope.  Such a great idea to use it again, once isn't enough for such a cool part.

daglob

Quote from: detourne_me on May 14, 2017, 06:48:35 AM
Sweet!  I really love that scanning eye on your original Cylon skope.  Such a great idea to use it again, once isn't enough for such a cool part.

That was thanks to Area34.

style

The Ultimate Fan!

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

style

Here's more that Im woking on!

The Ultimate Fan!

style

Thanks Podmark I'm trying to give them a toy look combined with the Cartoon especially the weapons
The Ultimate Fan!

The_Baroness

holy damn... those are pretty awesome...

and quite timely too considering how good the Hama title is going :)

Cyber Burn

The Skopes are top notch, but the Skins just take the cake! Any chance we'll see "Sci-Fi"?

spydermann93

Great picks on the keyframes, Style! Cobra Commander actually has a hint of intimidation about him :P

BentonGrey

Okay, I'm completely blown away.  Those are amazing Style!  I LOVE G.I. JOE, and it is awesome to see these guys showing up in the game, especially more minor characters like Shipwreck!  I think Cobra Commander and Destro are my favorites of this bunch.  :D
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

style

Guess today would be appropriate for this: 
The Ultimate Fan!

crimsonquill

Quote from: style on May 30, 2017, 02:53:31 AM
Guess today would be appropriate for this:
Spoiler

YO JOE! Looking awesome, Style.
"He said let there be light... CLICK! It was a lightbulb. And It was good."

style

*Update*

:thumbup:
The Ultimate Fan!

spydermann93

SO. FRIKKIN. COOOL!!!

Quote from: detourne_me on May 13, 2017, 03:42:49 AMI forgot to mention that Cave Troll Spyder,  he looks fantastic! Are you planning any more LOTR characters?

I literally just noticed this comment. Yes, I do plan on making more; I've just be pretty busy these past several weeks. I plan on working on more fodder-type characters like Orc Raiders, Uruk-Hai, and maybe even the Olog-Hai. And, of course, the good guys too, like Gondorian soldiers and Rohirrim.

style

thanks Spydy, more to come wait till u see Serpentor!!! :cool:
Spoiler
(Lady Jaye almost killed me! :wacko:)
The Ultimate Fan!

The_Baroness

Quote from: style on June 03, 2017, 09:42:24 PM
thanks Spydy, more to come wait till u see Serpentor!!! :cool:
Spoiler
(Lady Jaye almost killed me! :wacko:)

Spoiler
As long a you don't pull a Devil's Due and kill her instead... ughh that is when their run turned to dren :(

BentonGrey

Oh my freaking goodness!  This is, without a doubt, one of the coolest things I've ever seen!  I can't believe what I'm seeing!  They all look fantastic, and I am at a loss for anything more insightful than:

YO JOE! :thumbup:
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Podmark

I'm really impressed Style! This is quite the set of Joes you've put together.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

bungs2001

style

COBRA!!!!

Spoiler
Also added a few more Joe's above ;)
The Ultimate Fan!

The_Baroness

wow that is amazing!!!

Great job with those Cobra and Joes!

spydermann93

Pleeeeeeeeeease tell me that theseems are going to be released  :shock2:

I love the cobra hoverpods!

Cyber Burn

Holy Crap!!!  :eek2:

Those must have taken forever and then some. But WOW!!!

Quote from: spydermann93 on June 12, 2017, 07:18:26 PM

Did you use a Helmet for the Pod's Cover? Genius!!!

style

Quote from: spydermann93 on June 12, 2017, 07:18:26 PM

I got something in the works ;) And yes the Twins I thought was going to kill me! :doh:
The Ultimate Fan!

Podmark

Awesome! You've really gone all out on these GI Joe and Cobra stuff.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page