News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

What've you skoped lately?

Started by Blkcasanova247, December 24, 2008, 08:01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cmdrkoenig67

Amazing Doctor Who Skopes, Martial Storm!

Dana

daglob

I could have sworn I had already posted this. It's the base for Komodo of The Nocturnals.

Cyber Burn

Not familiar with the Character, but definitely an interesting looking one.

spydermann93

Those little wings crack me up :lol:

Cyber Burn

Slight update. Here's Renegade's  :ffvstr: "Hulk_Red" Mesh retro-converted (Just the .Nif File), and Skoped onto Tommyboy's "Classic_Hulk_Tf" Mesh. I don't know what it looks like in-game, but in CTool1, I seem to be having Alpha issues, but in CTool2, the same Skope looks fine, no Alpha Issues.

If I ever get the Alpha issue resolved, I could at least release the Skope (But it would either have just a WireMap, or be Skinless).

daglob

Not necessarily...   :)

Check out the Skin-A-Rama...

daglob

None of the skinwork is mine, but this scope consists of Male Hunter with a Blender-sculpted Male Basic Skullnose.  I started this because someone mentioned a Death's Jester mesh with a coat.

If I could swap weapons with any kind of success, I'd change the rifle to a sawed off shotgun.

Deaths Jester

I never had a mesh with a coat for my avatar(s) over the years. Only once did any of my avas have something close to a coat was my Age of Volt av's torn jacket had but that was skinned on the skin...interesting...

Also, dear gawds that's an old skin of mine...so...ugh...I can't ket ppl see me like this... :p
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

daglob

Well, you can always fix that...

Cyber Burn

QuoteIf I could swap weapons with any kind of success, I'd change the rifle to a sawed off shotgun.

I'll have to keep an eye out for one.

Deaths Jester

My av has changed a bit since then...doubtful on the change.

daglob

I volunteer to take any new version of your avatar you do, put it on my hard drive and enjoy the heck out of it.

daglob

None of these have my skins on them... just thinking right now.

spydermann93

More work on a particular Dragon Ball Z character

The toughest part is finding the right keyframes and getting the bones rigged properly, but it's coming along, albeit it very slowly :P

daglob

None of the textures are my work:

You would think with all the pieces parts we have this wouldn't be that hard. It's looking like I'll have to cut the arms and legs off the skeleton to get it to fit.

UnkoMan

spydermann93

Quote from: daglob on February 05, 2018, 10:32:36 PM
None of the textures are my work:

You would think with all the pieces parts we have this wouldn't be that hard. It's looking like I'll have to cut the arms and legs off the skeleton to get it to fit.

That is REALLY cool, Glob!

I wonder if any of those pouches DON'T contain alcohol :P

Deaths Jester

No, Spyder, all those pockets have booze in them...course now DG is going to force me to skin this most likely so I have a new av.....

daglob

I was just messing around to see what I could do. Between the time you created The Wraith and now, some things have probably changed.

To tell the truth, if alpha channels worked better on my computer I would probably go that route.

And it comes down to if you don't want to change your avatar, you don't have to. I am perfectly able to skin it myself. We can call it "Boneface" or something.

Provided, of course I can solve all the problems with it... Need to make some internal organs...

Deaths Jester

I do have a more recent avatar compared to The Wraith...that av was for the Age of Volt forum event...

daglob

You might be thinking "Glob, why are you posting that old skin you did for Bearded-in-Lair's Kung Lao mesh? This is for scopes." Well, this is a scope. It is a very old mesh, and, like may of these early gems, everything is all on one texture. As you might guess, there is not a lot of extra room on those old "Male Basic" meshes. So, I took Blender and made it map to two textures: the hat brim, the hair, and the arm bracers are on their own texture. I also fixed the bottom of the hat so it wasn't transparent. Still. as always, without Bearded's hard work, I couldn't have done anything.

Cyber Burn

Sweet! Time for some Shaw Brothers Fun!  :thumbup:

daglob

And these are a couple of scopes by CB. Faces by Deadhead.

daglob

Scopes by Cyber Burn, faces by everybody.

OrWolvie1

BentonGrey

Look at all those awesome Shi'ar soldiers!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Cyber Burn

I should mention that all the weapons for these guys were Ripped By Anex~ from the Models Resource Website.

Original Platform: Mobile(iPhone)
Original Game: Call of Mini- Infinity

I just converted them to Nif Format and added them to a few of Gren's Meshes.

Deaths Jester

Saving this spot for a wip latter today....

...which is now.  Five hours, over 120+ snake pieces...

and still only a little over half way done.......the things Benton has me doing.....  :doh:

AfghanAnt