News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

What've you skoped lately?

Started by Blkcasanova247, December 24, 2008, 08:01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daglob

BentonGrey

Goggles, Windblown, wow!  Welcome back guys!  It's fantastic to see y'all return, and with such cool new toys too!  Once I get back to work, you can both expect to get some PMs, ha! :D
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Podmark

Windblown is back with awesome skopes? I guess I need to dust off photoshop again...
Dawn of X has kinda me piqued my interest in the New Mutants so it's cool to see Sunspot.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

windblown

Today we have another updated skope with a kittbashed AA skin, Magma:

I like the new wavy hairstyle, I think it's important to differentiate her from Magik, as both of them are blonde.

Podmark

Very nice! You were always good at finding great hair for characters.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

windblown

It's the turn of Cypher, who sports a new hairstyle too:

Aaand, I have another thing in the works that I think that you're going to like, Pod:
Spoiler

Predator X, because our kids need some enemies  :P

Podmark

Keep that monster away from my X-Kids! (That looks fantastic!)

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Jimaras8

WB and Podmark back in the game is definitely some of the best news i have had this month. Not gonna lie WB, i have been salivating for your new mutants ever since i saw that Cannoball footage you had on photobucket. Those all look amazing.

Also stay tuned since Benton and i will have a suprise for you with Marvel Adventures if everything goes as planned and my router doesnt pass out :D

windblown

Quote from: Jimaras8 on January 19, 2020, 08:15:42 AM
Also stay tuned since Benton and i will have a suprise for you with Marvel Adventures if everything goes as planned and my router doesnt pass out :D

Looking forward to see it!

Meanwhile... here is Wolfsbane:

Podmark

Very nice! Rhane is one of my favourites.
Windblown if you are looking for hosting for anything, let me know. I'll make some space for you on HF.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Jimaras8

Oh, the teasing. All the new muties look wonderful. I assume you have also created special kfs and fx like always wb? Like i said, it the best kind of surprise to have you back.

As for the surprise i have sent Benton the latest version of the MA expansion i have been working on that adds close to 70 characters to the previous version. Benton is currently put of town due to a personal issue but he will release it in the nest couple of weeks.

windblown

Quote from: Podmark on January 22, 2020, 12:53:37 AM
Very nice! Rhane is one of my favourites.
Windblown if you are looking for hosting for anything, let me know. I'll make some space for you on HF.

Thanks Pod :) When the whole team is done I'll think about it, I want to contact with AA before though, just to make sure that he's ok with the release of the kittbashed skins.

New updated skope:

Magik
This is AfghanAnt's original skope and skin with a new hairstyle and a couple of new animations.

Podmark

Quote from: windblown on January 24, 2020, 10:23:37 PM
Thanks Pod :) When the whole team is done I'll think about it, I want to contact with AA before though, just to make sure that he's ok with the release of the kittbashed skins.

If you need new skins let me know. I'll make time for them.
Magik looks great. Again excellent hair choice.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

BentonGrey

Fantastic stuff, WB!  And Pod, awesome offering your help to make sure these get released!  I'd love to see your skins on these guys.  :thumbup:
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman

windblown

Quote from: BentonGrey on January 26, 2020, 04:38:36 AM
I'd love to see your skins on these guys.  :thumbup:
Me too! If you want to skin them (or just some/one of them) let me know. I'll get you back to skin eventually and you know it Pod :P

Today I bring you Karma

Only three New Mutants left!

Podmark

Quote from: windblown on January 26, 2020, 08:58:11 PM
Me too! If you want to skin them (or just some/one of them) let me know. I'll get you back to skin eventually and you know it Pod :P

Let's do it!
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

BentonGrey

Awesome!   :yipee :yipee
Haha, I'm taking full credit for this cool turn of events.  :lol:
God Bless

windblown

Quote from: Podmark on January 27, 2020, 12:22:33 AM
Let's do it!

Yay! :) I still need to write the readme files and make the zips. I'll try to send them to you during this week.
(good job BG! :P)

New preview:

Mirage

BentonGrey

You're all very welcome!  :P

That's really cool, WB!
God Bless

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

windblown

It's the turn of Warlock

Besides, I've just noticed that I forgot to add the gloves to Karma, Magma, Moonstar and Wolfsbane, so here's a new picture of the whole team (it's a big picture):
Spoiler

Cannonball is AfghanAnt's skope and skin, but he has new animations.

More mutants are coming!

BentonGrey

Awesome!  He looks so unique and very fitting!
God Bless

spydermann93

These are all amazing! Especially Warlock! I've always really dug his look. It's just so strange.

Podmark

That's a great collection of (new) mutants!
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Jimaras8

Those are beyond amazing. I have been waiting on those for years, glad they are released. Any new incetive for you guys to get back together is a reason to rejoice.

Benton, have you checked the expansion yet? Its ready to go btw and i wont be able to take screengrabs for another two weeks so if you are waiting on that, its gonna be a while. I suggest we throw it into the crowd, what do you think?

Wb, cb is having some pc issues and cant look into an fx issue im having. Would it be too much trouble for you to take a look at it?

windblown

Glad you like them guys!

Quote from: Jimaras8 on January 29, 2020, 05:29:46 PM
Wb, cb is having some pc issues and cant look into an fx issue im having. Would it be too much trouble for you to take a look at it?

Send it my way and I'll take a look.

After the New Mutants I'll preview skopes for other mutants I've been working at. Most of them have kitbashed skins for previewing purposes, if any skinner want to skin one of them let me know. I didn't work on their keyframes yet because that part is more boring, but I'll do it if there's interest for them.

The first one is:

Phoenix 5 Cyclops

Podmark

WANT!
The Phoenix Five were always on my wish list.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

windblown

Great!! (and it's good to know that they're in your wish list ;))

The second mutant is:

Lorelei Travis

I bet most of you don't know her because she's not an important character. Lorelei has prehensile hair and was a member of The 198 (the remaining powered mutants after M-Day).

I didn't animate her yet, but I've set the skope to have...:
Spoiler

...movable hair strands

Podmark

I'm not too familiar with Lorelei, but she looks great! Would also be useful base for the Inhumans Medusa.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

deanjo2000

Lots of fantastic stuff being shown here :D
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/da3a3y1ac4uqp/FreedoForce

"sorry she couldn`t wait" superman to wonderman jla/avengers.