Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

cranlox

Quote from: windblown on July 19, 2020, 11:45:58 PM
Glad you liked them :)

now, meet Petra, the geokinetic X-woman from the Deadly Genesis team:

The preview picture shows some textures from AfghanAnt and Podmark skin.

Face close-up:
Spoiler

has a boyfriend?
hahahaha it's beautiful!
great job!

Some animations: https://i.imgur.com/LpZ1aML.mp4

BentonGrey

God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

windblown

Thanks guys, I'm having fun with these skopes.

The next X-woman is from the Deadly Genesis team too: the time manipulator Suzanne Chan aka Sway:

(Based in AA and Pod's skin/skope)

Face close-up:
Spoiler

No animations this time, I'm planning to complete the skope with some FXs.

Podmark

Sway looks excellent, but the real winner is your new avatar pic!  :thumbup:
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

spydermann93

Quote from: Podmark on July 24, 2020, 11:24:29 PM

lmao, that's hilarious!

SickAlice

More X-Men pleases me. I've been on hiatus sorry, family emergencies and my eye isn't getting better. Hanging over the Ming and Ms.Lion requests though they will get done just not in a speedy fashion.

windblown

Quote from: Podmark on July 24, 2020, 11:24:29 PM

:cool:

Quote from: SickAlice on July 27, 2020, 08:41:16 PM
More X-Men pleases me. I've been on hiatus sorry, family emergencies and my eye isn't getting better. Hanging over the Ming and Ms.Lion requests though they will get done just not in a speedy fashion.

Sorry to hear that, I hope your family is ok and your eye got better since this post.

I've been playing with Nifskope and Blender to get another X-woman. Here is Ororo Munroe aka Storm with her last costume.

Face close-up:
Spoiler

Some animations: https://i.imgur.com/ZuiQ67m.mp4

Podmark

Very impressive!
Sadly I haven't found much time for skinning lately. I'll let you know when I have the next one ready.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

detourne_me

Stunning work as usual Windblown!! :thumbup:

cranlox

All the xgirls really look beautiful
Congratulations!
Are you going to launch them?

SickAlice

Ty windblown. It's a bit complicated then all that though, I have a condition. I have to ride it out and the hospital situation is bad here in Arizona. So my eyesight is a problem and it hurts to stare at anything for too long a time. And I'll be honest I'm really depressed and it's causing a block, just watching what's happening to the world and the people in it. I'm romantic and sensitive to that stuff. But eventually and as I'm doing the daily list for the eye so I am doing the rituals for keeping in practice on the art. I'll get back to the point where I need to be regardless.

Jimaras8

I wiSh you a speedy recovery Alice. Eye and ear conditions are very frustrating. I have tinnitus for the past 6 months, it can get hard. Get well.

SickAlice

I basically have an abscess in the socket, just to refrain saying a lot of negative details on this site. Complicated like I said. Probably sounds weird but I mostly don't care about the condition itself to greatly, I have medication for this and know the daily procedure, just getting in the way of reading which I do a lot of heavy science stuff and of course working on 3d models and skopes. I basically have blurred vision when it comes to that and get headaches.

I mostly only put it out there because I took some requests and started them before this happened and now they're on hiatus and I feel bad about that and want to keep the people who requested them informed is all. Ms.Lion is at about the halfway point where I left it, Ming is only at the draft stage. Ravage 2099 the base is done. I can't of any others I have yet to complete off the top of my head. Anyways in time, I'm a fighter but sorry to the people who have waited patiently on me.

Once again forced perspective here, ironic considering what I'm talking about I know, I have it good. Better than most people and safer considering I'm in a city with zero outbreaks that is the port for some of the worst. Just informing anyone on the need to know there is a snag on my end and likewise I'm probably no good to take new requests for awhile.

joemama

SuperPoweredYank

joemama

SuperPoweredYank

joemama

Quote from: SuperPoweredYank on September 22, 2020, 12:11:09 AM
Quote from: joemama on September 20, 2020, 02:09:08 PM
Quote from: SuperPoweredYank on September 19, 2020, 03:37:46 PM

Explanation, please?

It's what I've skoped lately

What are they for?

sorry, not trying to be difficult, but I'm not sure I understand your question?  The first two are terrains used for making maps and the second two are objects for populating maps.

joemama

added detail - street damage and debris
removed some earth outcroppings

Tests with mixed FF1/FF2 objects and textures

(smaller pics too!)

spydermann93

SickAlice

Always dig JoeMama stuff, good show. Always welcome more terrain, maps and props of course. I've often wanted to get down and just focus on a large push myself.

naitvalis

BentonGrey

Joemama, welcome back!  Man, more mapping resources are SUPER welcome!  :thumbup:
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman

SickAlice

I been working away at MOTU stuff while site was down. I was fixing some mapping and placement for Skeletor this morning and thought I would share the process for whoever needs the tip. So as you can see in the first where his harness straps are placed is wrong. They should line up so that both the studs as well the bones from the bottom of the crossbones fall in the center of the straps but mine don't line up with the bones. So what I did here was take a screenshot using the wireframes as well a base of where I was trying and failing to place them and brought that into the program I used for texturing (PS in my case) and lined it up with the original wireframe then worked from there. In my case I get the screenshot from a 3d program I use. Since not everyone models you can do this either by making a skins directory with the base texture and taking a screenshot from CTool or with Nifskope (place the textures in the same folder as the character.nif for those that forgot). This is a helpful method of getting things lined up, very useful as well with the troublesome line-up on male based meshes between the front and back torso where the back is mapped with a different vertical size.

SickAlice

Another preview of things to come, just a head I finished last night.

BentonGrey

God Bless

detourne_me

SickAlice

Yep BG tis and ty dm. I mentioned earlier somewhere but I had to figure out a specific order for characters due to shared parts between characters. Stinkor shares a body with Merman as well an armor with Mekaneck so Stinkor was an early one on the list. I also came up with a new way of mapping and making head types and such.

BentonGrey

God Bless