News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

looking for this in FF edit

Started by skeek420, December 24, 2008, 09:13:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skeek420

i can't find the animation that starts when a computer character is kind of simulating the use of a hero point to revive himself. i just want to remove the sound and graphic that plays during this, pretty sure they should be somewhere in 'Resources' and 'Sound' tabs.

catwhowalksbyhimself

It believe it's an fx you're looking for, although I'm not sure what it's called.
I am the cat that walks by himself, all ways are alike to me.

Jakew

the animation is usually called "power", i believe.

stumpy

Yeah. I'm not sure if this is what the question meant, but the characters who use a remedy to restore health when they are controlled by M25's AI perform the 'power' animation and the 'effect_m25ai_powerup' FX plays.
Courage is knowing it might hurt, and doing it anyway. Stupidity is the same. And that's why life is hard. - Jeremy Goldberg

skeek420

dont remember, but i think its actually part of the danger room or FFX add on. once per battle, a computer opponent automatically recovers all hp when it hits 0. this is accompinied by a blue light surrounding him and a wierd sound, which i want to remove.

i dont have the m25 add on, which im assuming is more of the computer actually using a hero point, complete with the same character animation and sound that occurs when a human player does it.

stumpy

If you are playing FFX, you have M25's AI, as it is built-in to the system and controls the non-player-controlled characters in the Rumble Room.
Courage is knowing it might hurt, and doing it anyway. Stupidity is the same. And that's why life is hard. - Jeremy Goldberg

skeek420

ohhh ok, i dont know then. couldn't find any 'effect_m25ai_powerup' in FF edit. figured it would be in the huge list of 'effect' stuff in Resources, but no dice.

also, i am playing the original FF, dont know if people assume FFvsTR nowadays.