News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

So...

Started by The Hitman, December 26, 2008, 03:43:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Hitman

The Ladyfriend found a copy of Freedom Force Vs. The Third Reich for me for Christmas. That's right... I've finally taken the leap. What kind of cool mod stuff is essential to to play this game to the fullest?

(And Prem, if you say "Oh, my mods are tops" or any of that nonsense, so help me...  :thumbup:)

herodad1

ive got 3 copies of ffvttr.bought 2 off e-bay brand new for 1$ a piece.

Previsionary

Quote from: The Hitman on December 26, 2008, 03:43:59 AM
The Ladyfriend found a copy of Freedom Force Vs. The Third Reich for me for Christmas. That's right... I've finally taken the leap. What kind of cool mod stuff is essential to to play this game to the fullest?

(And Prem, if you say "Oh, my mods are tops" or any of that nonsense, so help me...  :thumbup:)

you don't know me very well at all! I always suggest other people stuff before my own. Tsk. Besides...I told you I was gonna buy it for you! BAH! *gets refund* :P

-FFX 3.3 is the item that immediately comes to mind. New attributes, m25 AI, and other game enhancements make it a must to have.
-Shirley (Gogglespizanno) and the Shirlettes' map pack if you want to play around with some ff1 stuff
-Alex's ezfx pack for FFVTTR. It adds a few fx to give you a bit of variety.
-Patriot city by Dr. Mike if only to experience a free-roaming mod
-Alex's hero tool. Useful if you play around with herofiles a lot or want to "convert" some ff1 herofiles into FFVTTR files more easily.
----------

That'd be my essential stuff, I suppose. Everything else is good if you have an interest in it. ^_^
Disappear when you least expe--

GogglesPizanno

WHAT!?!
No plug for your tutorials?

What have you done with TUTIE???