News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

So What Are You Working On?...

Started by Outcast, December 28, 2008, 01:07:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Outcast

There was this thread that AA started in the archives.
http://freedomreborn.net/archive/index.php?topic=43995.0

I thought it would be nice to know what skin/mesh/skope people are working on at the moment... :)

Podmark

The current X-Force team, and associated updates. No preview til the team is done.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

daglob

Jeeze, where do I start? PV Lamont Cranston, Mad Scientist ala Vincent Price, Wingman, The Vagabond, Rubberman, Tiger-Boy, Steel Man,The Iron Avengers, Roger Moore and George Lazenby as James Bond, Super-Hitler, Lady Liberty from The Freedom Brigade, Silohette and Silken Specter from The Minutemen,  Heimie the Robot, Agent 99, I Dream of Jeanie, Bat Manuel, Wonder Woman Amazonia, a certain talented amature, Ron Ely Doc Savage, Tarzan, and Superman, and others that I've probably forgotten. Some have problems that I look back at every once in a while see if I can solve them, and they get released. if I can. Otherwise, they will ocntinue to sit on my hard drive, or exist as a bunch of photo reference.

Deaths Jester

Boy...ummm...'ere's only a bit of the list:

2 Nazis for the Car/DJ work
8 Nazi bios for the above mentioned collab
3 Cowboy themed villians for the Car/DJ collab
14 originals villians/heroes/others for my own fun
Retread of the Watchmen skins (reworking and updating mainly)
Update on my own avatar (as if!)
Bonebreaker for Johnny Patches (yes, I'm still working on it)
Skins for C4's mod
and there's probabaly more that I'm not even thinking about.
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

kssaints

Well let's see
Most of the Valiant Universe. I have 4 different Rai's in the works, 3 Geomancers, Shadowman, Master Darque, Harada, Harbingers, Magnus, the 1st Secret Weapons team, Ninjak, Bloodshot, and probaly more. I finished up some evil Atlantians from the Marvel Universe that will be released soon and there are several other Marvel and DC characters I'll finish up after I do some of the Valiant's.

martialstorm

I'm part way through the movie  Nite Owl from the new Watchmen movie.

Just started the Rond Vidar GL from Legion of 3 worlds mini.

murs47

Ultimate DC skins and my plans of world domination. ^_^

The Hitman

Buzzboy for Doc Volt. That's about it right now.

thevicious333

I'm getting my first release for this community ready, the team of X-men in the Emporer Vulcan series: Havok, Polaris, Marvel Girl.  Hoping to get some good feedback from y'all (be brutal, I can take it) so I can start feeling more like I am able to contribute more.

And out of curriosity, is there a character viewer for  :ffvstr: at all.  Can't seem to find one.
I say thee, NAY!

Previsionary

Yes there's a character tool for FFVTTR. It's on freedomfans.
Disappear when you least expe--

Previsionary

IPS, are you a psychic? I was hoping you'd hit both Vixen and Black Canary...*anticipates these skins!*
Disappear when you least expe--

Xenolith

Modern Despero or Silver Age Despero?  Either way I'm happy, but I'd like to know what I'm so happy about.  :)

cmdrkoenig67

I'm working on some skins, several maps are about to be released and the Micronauts mod is still chuggin' away. 

I was working on a few Skopes, but I have yet to get back to them.

Dana

BentonGrey

Cool stuff guys, I'm looking forward to seeing some of these!  IPS, Solomon Grundy?  We need a skin for him!  I think there is only one, maybe two floating around, but a nice one for Tommy's mesh would be quite awesome!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Courtnall6

Clothes make the man and colourful tights make the Super-Hero.

Dr.Volt

Quote from: The Hitman on December 29, 2008, 02:20:49 PM
Buzzboy for Doc Volt. That's about it right now.

Just got back from vacation and read this.  Awesome!!! 

Champion 2 of 11

Quote from: Courtnall6 on January 01, 2009, 07:02:39 AM

Just got off the toilet and seen this. Awesome!!!

docdelorean88

"Roads, Where we're going we don't need... Roads"

Champion 2 of 11

Quote from: Megatallica on December 10, 2008, 09:09:21 PM
Quoteyou know something funny c6, your skins compared with the original freedome force characters, make them look so crappy  :lol:, did you ever think of reskin the original skins lol

Quote from: Courtnall6 on December 11, 2008, 04:19:08 PM
QuoteI thought about doing that once...even started to skin Iron Ox...kinda lost interest 5 mins into making the skin.

Gremlin

docdelorean88

Quote from: Champion 2 of 11 on January 02, 2009, 05:48:36 PM
Quote from: Megatallica on December 10, 2008, 09:09:21 PM
Quoteyou know something funny c6, your skins compared with the original freedome force characters, make them look so crappy  :lol:, did you ever think of reskin the original skins lol

Quote from: Courtnall6 on December 11, 2008, 04:19:08 PM
QuoteI thought about doing that once...even started to skin Iron Ox...kinda lost interest 5 mins into making the skin.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Thats cool :)
"Roads, Where we're going we don't need... Roads"

laughing paradox

Nothing at all, since my regular laptop has died.

However, just before it perished, I had downloaded Sioux City's Power Princess mesh and was impressed that a female mesh was skoped with Ren's Captain America keyframes.

So that has inspired me to create American Dream. In a few weeks. Maybe.

daglob

I've got a skin for Chris Achillios' version of that character at one of the Character Obscuras...

yell0w_lantern

See Captain America and Batman together in a super team!
Play as Spider-man and his amazing friends!
Fry commies with Captain Atom and Ironman!
Watch as Scarlet Witch and Rogue fight over an android boyfriend!
You thought it was impossible!
Not a dream!
Not a hoax!

CROSSOVER CLASSIC
Don't miss it, true believer!
Yellow Lantern smash!

BentonGrey

God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

blobula

Quote from: laughing paradox on January 04, 2009, 06:49:10 AM

Sorry to hear about your laptop, LP. :( I hope you didn't lose anything too important!

Computer problems are always so frustrating.
Sorry for my bad english, I`m still learning.

laughing paradox

Quote from: blobula on January 05, 2009, 02:20:09 AM
Quote from: laughing paradox on January 04, 2009, 06:49:10 AM

Sorry to hear about your laptop, LP. :( I hope you didn't lose anything too important!

Computer problems are always so frustrating.

I appreciate the sentiment. And it's the darndest thing, but I saved mostly everything on my computer onto my external harddrive right before it crashed.. so I have mostly everything I need. If I waited another day, like I was going to, I would have lost it all.

Johnny Patches

:mellow: oh wow lp if you need anything just give me a buzz ill give to you..
that scares me. but i try to save everything i do on backup drive .. i been threw enough crashes in my time... only bad thing is i loose files and find the aweek later or so.. go figure  :banghead: